Pages:
Author

Topic: Big scam in NXT hundreds of BTC stolen with a one post - page 11. (Read 16745 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Fuck me!!  

Wasnt this massive trash-talker "bluemeanie1" paid to do some coding for NXT???

If true, bluemeanie1 is a thief.  He should return the money, but I won't be holding my breadth.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
I suggest Bluemeanie1 stays the hell out of any NXT topics from now on

Activity: 644

for instance if you search on NXT and GoCoin on Twitter, you don't find any actual announcements from GoCoin https://twitter.com/search?q=GoCoin%20NXT&src=typd , only announcements from NXT people.  Wouldn't GoCoin announce NXT support?

GoCoin did support Nxt

https://twitter.com/GoCoin/status/478673418213392385
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
If this john fellow was in fact a scammer than that is unfortunate, but what does this really change? is the code any different than it was yesterday? is the technology any different? did we suddenly not solve the proof of stake problem? everyone should quit being so dramatic and just for christ sake, use escrow next time.

+ 10

Due diligence.....and don't trust any one who says that you can trust them, just send the money ASAP without escrow, please.
And stop referring to John as NXT's leader......just shows that you don't understand NXT at all.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
The correct was the guy who supposedly lost password reimburse the sheeps.

another sign that NXT are essentially worthless.

-bm

Okay, now I know this guy is just trolling. Whatever his past is its irrelevant because he's trolling now.

One of the interesting byproducts of bitcoin is our ability to create something of value much closer to the limits of what "essentially worthless" actually means.

"Essentially worthless" is much more suited to describe PenguinCoin or RabbitCoin or XXLCoin. 1 Latoshi. That is the new definition of "essentially worthless."

NXT is far from this, and everybody knows it.
Activity: 739
because NXT is just a big scam and he is smart enough to realize it and distance himself rather than keep trying to lure in other noobs like you

no offence but that's the truth

Tell us more. Thats not the truth that's your opinion.
The difference between the two is that you have to give some facts that can support your opinion to be accepted as truth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Fuck me!! 

What the fuck?? If i am right, for me it is much worse than the stupid scam that is discussed in this thread.

How can be that a paid NXT developer is trolling and talking like this??

I hope i am wrong and he was never ever been paid...  Undecided

because NXT is just a big scam and he is smart enough to realize it and distance himself rather than keep trying to lure in other noobs like you

no offence but that's the truth

Unfortunately the forums seem to be full of people who get all bitter and twisted at times and then try to trash things purely because they think it will benefit them in someway...

Seriously, I would be ok with that if they would at least be intelligent about it. But when someone pulls a scam on the nxt forum == nxt is a scam, and going down, and distribution, and stuff. And they believe their own shit.
I simply can't stand stupid and irrational.
the project has been overtaken by scam artists.  There are good people in NXT.  The forums at this point are virtually unusable.

note that John never mentioned Virtual Corporations.  There is a reason for that.

-bm

This was one scam, and the mods are working out the details right now but it is looking like John's email account was hacked.

Not sure why this is pushing you to trash talk NXT though.

If you look at his posts on nxtforum, he was increasingly adversarial to the community in the last few weeks. This was only a matter of time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
Fuck me!! 

What the fuck?? If i am right, for me it is much worse than the stupid scam that is discussed in this thread.

Yeah people make mistakes and this looks like one.

I wouldn't trust the opinion of someone who changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear.... because frankly most of what he says 'stinks' right now based on how he 'wormed' his way into the NXT community.

Unfortunately the forums seem to be full of people who get all bitter and twisted at times and then try to trash things purely because they think it will benefit them in someway...

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the project has been overtaken by scam artists.  There are good people in NXT.  The forums at this point are virtually unusable.

note that John never mentioned Virtual Corporations.  There is a reason for that.

-bm

This was one scam, and the mods are working out the details right now but it is looking like John's email account was hacked.

Not sure why this is pushing you to trash talk NXT though. Every successful project will unfortunately attract unsavory types, we just have to be more diligent in the future. You wouldn't consider BCT "unusable" with all the IPO scams around, would you? No, people (hopefully) adapt and learn.

I also don't see the connection between John and Virtual Corporations.

Pandaisftw
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Fuck me!! 

Why all this hysteria? NXT is doing good, nothing's broken, core devs (CfB, JeanLuc, Wesleyh) are working their asses off to deliver on the promised features. Just relax.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Fuck me!! 

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
The only people who have been arrested in crypto currencies has been people like Charlie Shrem and mainly due to drugs / DEA.  I've yet to hear of a crypto scammer who has gone to jail, even with their personal details wide out in the open.

It still very early in the game...
But you will see scores of ordinary First Adopters jailed for tax evasion.

It's ridiculously easy to prove...
An IRS examiner will probably know within 15 minutes of meeting you...
How much you've been spending... and where did it come from... and who is your accountant? 
Anon coins won't help you much if you have an expensive lifestyle... like a nice house and family.

There is a whole legal sub-industry called "IRS Whistleblower Attorneys"...
And they are just gearing up to throw a big net over the Rich Lists.

http://www.offshoretaxevasion.com/
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Oh, yeah. It indeed turned out to be a scandal. But the price doesn't give a shit. Cheesy

I'm certainly not selling. Who cares about some stupid scammer. It doesn't change anything.

you dont think this will effect people's tendency to trust the project's claims?

-bm

projects don't make claims.
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie

Oh, yeah. It indeed turned out to be a scandal. But the price doesn't give a shit. Cheesy

I'm certainly not selling. Who cares about some stupid scammer. It doesn't change anything.

you dont think this will effect people's tendency to trust the project's claims?

-bm
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Every coin will experience a scandal sooner or later. It's rather unavoidable...

how is this scam on NXT? This could have happend with any coin Smiley

Scandal, not scam. Read better Wink

@funnynews: Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Every coin will experience a scandal sooner or later. It's rather unavoidable...

Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

The question is whether John is the Monica Lewinsky of the NXT or Bill Clinton  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: