Pages:
Author

Topic: Big scam in NXT hundreds of BTC stolen with a one post - page 7. (Read 16745 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

How is it trumped up charges? You yourself admitted in this thread you  were paid money for project that you now don't intend to finish?

I never said I was giving up on the project.

-bm

And how are we supposed to read some of your statements in this thread, like the worthlessness of NXT?

I think it's quite simple to understand. Disregard for a moment the whole recent scam story. I come online and see that the developer of one project I invested in has said, among others, that "NXT is essentially worthless", and accuses the Nxt community of being a guild of thieves. Of course, the market value of the project totally sinks. What would you do? Most likely the same a lot of us did, which is simply wait for a statement or an explanation. The questions are very simple.

- Why do you think that NXT is "essentially worthless"?

- Does your opinion imply that AutoDAC is not going to be developed, at least with yourself in the lead?

- If so, what are you going to do with the +1M NXT you received for its development?

Can you please answer these questions to the people who invested and was following the project?

there were a number of confusing components to this whole thing, intentionally created that was(not by me, I was enthusiastic about the idea).  I have offered to work anything out with anyone who 1) can identify themselves as an actual person 2) can credibly claim they were cheated.

important points:

1) I was not the issuer of this asset.  I was not the fundraiser.

2) I have never sold a single share of NXTautoDAC

3) I did not agree with the asset description and made it clear to the asset issuer

I did begin to suspect that the price of NXTautoDAC was being churned/faked.  I have no way of knowing.  The only right thing to do is to offer to work with anyone who is a real person who might have been involved in this.  So far one person came forward with a claim to 2400 nxt.  Fact is I have no real liabilities here either on an ethical or legal basis.  James is primarily responsible for this.  Most of these claims being made against me are false and the reason why they are emerging is because I'm being critical of NXT.

Why is James not being criticized?  He clearly had a lot to do with this.  The answer is obvious.

-bm
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Does anyone have the address of the 'collected' bitcoins?  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

How is it trumped up charges? You yourself admitted in this thread you  were paid money for project that you now don't intend to finish?

-bm

And how are we supposed to read some of your statements in this thread, like the worthlessness of NXT?

I think it's quite simple to understand. Disregard for a moment the whole recent scam story. I come online and see that the developer of one project I invested in has said, among others, that "NXT is essentially worthless", and accuses the Nxt community of being a guild of thieves. Of course, the market value of the project totally sinks. What would you do? Most likely the same a lot of us did, which is simply wait for a statement or an explanation. The questions are very simple.

- Does your opinion imply that AutoDAC is not going to be developed, at least with yourself in the lead?

- If so, what are you going to do with the +1M NXT you received for its development?

Can you please answer these questions to the people who invested and was following the project?

Bump.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Guys, please let this topic die. Bluemania has an answer to everything.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Just gain some credibility and answer vanbreuk's questions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't really come from outer space.

-bm

You should.  You should also return all the NXT you were paid.
Activity: 460
Does this mean you're not going to answer my questions?

bluemeanie

-bm

I think it's quite simple to understand. Disregard for a moment the whole recent scam story.

why are we disregarding this?

I also want to note that the person who basically just set this whole project on fire was also diligently defending John in the forums.

-bm
Activity: 460

-bm

bluemeanie

-bm

Oh? So Nxt is worthless, everyone in it is a sock puppet, but you are doing the project?

thats the question I've been asking myself for a week or so.

-bm
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Its the NXT nature to scam, their other leader said scamming Americans is okay because it is hard work.

The new excuse is this was a hack, but if you believe that it means NXT is not secure.
Activity: 336
I am not sure who's right or wrong, since I didn't follow those events, but I believe the treasurers should be paying bounties by installments, not the lump sum all at once. 25% in advance, then more payments as the dev shows progress. For all future projects.
Activity: 739

-bm

Oh? So Nxt is worthless, everyone in it is a sock puppet, but you are doing the project?
I'm sure you are going to do a great job, we should trust you without question.
bluemeanie

-bm
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

Like you don't know me? I'm one of the global moderators of Nxtforum.org. We don't spam, we just don't want to get scammed.

its interesting that there was a very obvious criminal act here, this person seems to be walking scot free, while the person who was pointing it out is an instant criminal, who is 'running off with cash', even though that person 1) offered to chat on skype 2) is responding to messages.

says a great deal about what is REALLY going on at NXT.

-bm

I am stepping in now, because this is getting ridiculous.

Yes, there was a theft.
No, there is no proof who did it.
John MAY have done it, he MAY not have done it.
As far as I know, we live in a society where people who are not proven *conclusively* guilty, are considered innocent.

That may be extremely unsatisfactory, but that's what it is. I would appreciate it if we stuck to the facts on that one, even if we don't like the conclusions.
If you have conclusive proof that John is guilty, I would like to see it.

On the payments, I made one of them from our community funds (33,700 Nxt) to this account: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS

Make of that what you will.

right so he MAY have done it, or MAY have not.  But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

-bm

Nobody is accusing you of calling John out....

The people are pissed at you because you got paid to do a valuable service to the community/protocol and now decided not to do it and NOT return the freakin million NXT you got paid for it by NXT ventures.
Activity: 644

bluemeanie
it didn't come from a committee account.  There were funds spent by committee and I have no intention of leaving that unsettled.

I see so you think it's perfectly fine to scam individual users whose money you stole by claiming you are a "developer"  who is working on some Nxt project, but it's not okay to steal money from community fund. Now it all makes perfect sense.

Im trying to determine who actually might have been involved in this, so far 1 person has come forward(who appears to be a credible and real person) who bought 2400 NXT worth(at the time about 12 dollars) of an asset that I didn't issue, never sold any of, and wasn't even in agreement with it's description.

-bm
bluemeanie

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

Like you don't know me? I'm one of the global moderators of Nxtforum.org. We don't spam, we just don't want to get scammed.

its interesting that there was a very obvious criminal act here, this person seems to be walking scot free, while the person who was pointing it out is an instant criminal, who is 'running off with cash', even though that person 1) offered to chat on skype 2) is responding to messages.

-bm

Yes, there was a theft.
As far as I know, we live in a society where people who are not proven *conclusively* guilty, are considered innocent.

That may be extremely unsatisfactory, but that's what it is. I would appreciate it if we stuck to the facts on that one, even if we don't like the conclusions.

On the payments, I made one of them from our community funds (33,700 Nxt) to this account: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS

right so he MAY have done it, or MAY have not.  But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

-bm
Activity: 644
it didn't come from a committee account.  There were funds spent by committee and I have no intention of leaving that unsettled.

I see so you think it's perfectly fine to scam individual users whose money you stole by claiming you are a "developer"  who is working on some Nxt project, but it's not okay to steal money from community fund. Now it all makes perfect sense.

Thanks for confirming you are a scammer
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

-bm

Yes, there was a theft.

Edit: you are in my Skype list. Feel free to call me, or I will call you tonight Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: