Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop? - page 38. (Read 4970 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
BLUE is the best airdrop for now, they gave 10,000 and the price now is 1.23$

This is great profit from an airdrop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
January 08, 2018, 06:19:30 AM
I got EBTC which went all the way up to $1750 but I did not sell. I sold it @ around $300ish. Still free money. Second best was Dark Ethereum which went up to $500 but I sold it @ mare $50.

The best one ever so far is Hawala. The single coin went up to $43 and now is @ around $20 each!
Activity: 327
January 08, 2018, 06:04:31 AM
For me, it also used to be eBTC (sold for about 1500€), but currently SugarExchange is doing really well. This one I am planning on holding; I think once they hit some major exchanges it will get another boost.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
January 08, 2018, 05:12:14 AM
My biggest profit from Airdrop only was from SugarExchange airdrop. I sold tokens at equal at 92 usd
How did you get that sugar exchange airdrop, I never got till date, despite I applied and follow the rules to the lather
My biggest profit was from airdrop SugarExchange, where I received more than 1000 coins, which today sold $1.3 each, I earned $1300, and do not even remember how I registered in this airdrop SugarExchange)))
Activity: 518
January 07, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
my biggest profit in airdrop is ECASH.i have a profit for free imagine.but now all airdrop is have a donation eth.some of them is scam.so be careful for pilling the form.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
January 07, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
Just a general question. How do you guys inform yourself about airdrops? I am really interested in that field but I dont know how to get the necessary information about new airdrops.

How long does it usually take to get the coins (from signup the airdrop form until the airdrop date and the transfer to the wallet)? Are airdropped coins usually tradable after a short time?

I really would appreciate an answer.

All the best,

Peterparker9191

You can find information about airdrops on this forum. Simply search through this topics: altcoins & tokens here usually you can notice this by the headline saying something like this with brackets [AIRDROP] etc.

Other where you can search for is ALTCOIN CRYPTOCURRENCYES -> Marketplace (Altcoins) -> Bounties (Altcoins) also search for airdrops here. Thing is that here where are bounties you can also find another tasks you could do usually to market their ICO and as a result you will be paid in return.

About the payment usually these campaigns are run so that they say for instance we are giving 100k$ worth of our tokens.coins and many people enter in and by simply entering an airdrop you will get some stakes. Stakes is basically % of all stakes, so everybody gets % depending on how many people are there in and how many stakes they have. Simply organizers don't pay more than this 100k$ in our case but because this "prize" is divided you will get some amount of tokens and you don't know how much till the end.

Usually these airdrops will require you to enter your telegram or discrod/slack chanels and some will require you to be active or to have at least some posts to be eligible for payout at end.

Mainly if we are talking about token lunches coins are distributed after their token ends within a month or few weeks or so. This is not the best for you. Some airdrops might not even pay at end but if you take a look and pay attention to good ICOs you should be okay.

Other campaigns usually do payouts on weekly basis or when they fulfill some requirements.

Some websites that can save you time on searching through forum : http://airdropalert.org/ , https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
January 06, 2018, 09:47:47 PM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.

500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

HODLing!

Well, congratulation for you if you still hold tron as everybody knows that the price of tron become very high now. So if you sell now then you will have much profit.
However i never get airdrop token because i dont like to join airdrop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 09:46:49 PM
I just sold my EXRN airdropped a few months ago for $900.  Sold EBTC for about $600 (didn't time this one well) and sold ELTC for $400 at the peak.  Those are the only ones I've made real $$ from.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 09:20:36 PM
The best airdrop I've joined is bitdegree. I got 10k just by referring 😊
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
I do not believe in the value of coins distributed during the Aidrops.
Therefore I do not want to waste my time on them.
My biggest profit from an AirDrop was 12$.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
I wasn’t that fortunate to find an airdrop worth more than several bucks. Participated in some, but they weren’t worth a lot, so I have to try again  Grin
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 06:00:00 PM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

HODLing!
yes .. very nice indeed it feels .. when getting up early and opening the wallet and seeing something that can make us feel lucky in the weekend.

thanks TRX ..
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
January 06, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

HODLing!
I also got 500 coins throne. Nothing was done, just exchange counted . And it's cool, the coin is very good and I earned
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
January 06, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
My biggest income from airdrops was about 20$.. I try not to participate in airdrops, just in very exceptional cases for very perspective coins (IMHO). But for those, who got a lot of time to register it is a good option, some of free tokens someday will rocket up  Wink
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
January 06, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
airdrops are worthless even if the price go up you will get few hunderd bucks, the best way to make profit from them is bying in early stage when peeps are dumping for peanuts.
Activity: 518
January 06, 2018, 05:44:32 PM
Hello author! Personally I have 67$ but I know friends who received 400$ , 500$ and one 600$) I really do not understand how people can choose good airdrops or maybe they have luck on their side I really don't know. I notice in 90% cases is not much more then 10$ hope I am wrong! I wish to you good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2018, 05:34:34 PM
I got 85 PosToken for 2 rounds of their airdrop recently, but other than that not much noticeable these days.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
  Question --- Have there ever been airdrop of which tokens gained value 100% and more Huh Or are now in top 200 marketcap coins  which was possible at their beginning get through airdrop Huh?
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
January 06, 2018, 05:32:43 PM
Pity I haven't been fast enough to get in on few good ones (I perceive) out there. The ones I've had which have filled my wallet are worthless ones. They are not worth a cent even.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

HODLing!

Oh well, in relative terms, I received an airdrop from OmiseGo, a token that as you probably know went more than x100. It has been very interesting seeing grow from nothing to very little LOL
Pages:
Jump to: