Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop? - page 41. (Read 4970 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 02, 2018, 09:18:07 AM
actually, I do not like airdrop. most of them are scam. they just wanna collect your personal datas and sell them. If you wanna get free tokens, let joining in bounty campaign
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
January 02, 2018, 08:32:56 AM
To me, my biggest profit was gained from DeepOnion airdrop, I just earned $300 worth coins last week for completing some simple tasks required by the activity, and I believe that there were a lot of participants earning much more than I did because each qualified participant is paid in proportion to the balance of their DeepOnion wallet, meaning that the more coins you own the more profit you can gain from th airdrop!
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
January 02, 2018, 07:42:19 AM
Well i can say that you all guys that get an airdrop are very lucky, i never try to join in airdrop because of some people say that most of them are scam and we also need to be aware because they can also get our private key ,that's why i never try to join ,well all i say is congrats and always be careful.

Most of the people join airdrop to dump the coins! That's why most of the airdrops that I was looking for "offer" to send you  coins like 30days or even more after their ICO end so you can't dump their coin/token right away. But yes there is a chance that you won't get paid where most of them tell you to be active and you will have to have like second number or so to be able to join telegram airdrops, which are more often, where you will have to give them your phone number.

All in all airdrops are far better than faucets in my opinion, specially if you go for token/coin with good potential where you could earn nice returns for just signing up and being active here and there. Other way around you could be fooling yourself and losing your time. The point is to chose the promising ICO.
Activity: 386
January 02, 2018, 07:37:48 AM
Well i can say that you all guys that get an airdrop are very lucky, i never try to join in airdrop because of some people say that most of them are scam and we also need to be aware because they can also get our private key ,that's why i never try to join ,well all i say is congrats and always be careful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
January 02, 2018, 07:31:10 AM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.

500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

HODLing!

Haven't really been lucky with airdrops yet. Have been joining for quite some time. And all of it were shitcoins that have very low value or have no value at all. Fcking sucks. I hope i get lucky with airdrops too. Have been searching hard for great sources that cam give me fast news about upcoming legit airdrops and not trash airdops.  That would be really nice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 06:57:36 AM
I was participated in the Waves Platform ICO and my largest profit from an airdrop is the Waves Community Tokens which were sent out to Waves token holders.  The amount I have received, pretty much paid and exceeded what I put into the Waves ICO.  I pretty much received my Waves tokens for free now.  I am still holding onto all my Waves and WCT tokens and still buying more.   Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794
January 02, 2018, 06:42:30 AM
For me it has been HAT (Hawala Today) the 65 tokens I received two months ago are now worth around 850$
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 06:34:21 AM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

HODLing!

I think that one of the good things about airdrop is the possibility of earning a good high valued coin. The earning coins would have the probability of having a high value or no value at all, which is still good. Knowing that joining airdrops are quite easy, particularly in process, it is a wonderful chance to know that there is a possibility to earn.
Activity: 257
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 05:27:09 AM
i thinks deeponion is the biggest airdrop, i joined airdrop 2 weeks ago and i get $800. i still hold this coin and i will sell at $25
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
January 02, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
My biggest profit from an aidrop is 1 eth, i don't usually join in an airdrop but my friend only told me that it is a great coin and the manager will give huge amount of token for airdrop so i just fill up the form and wait for the distribution and when i go to etherdelta, it is cost for 1 eth (all of the tokens) so i just sell it and keep the 1 ethereum.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 02, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
I got 4-5 good airdrops that gives me good money for simple task. I got Ebtc, DeepOnion, Hat, Eltcoin and Sgr Exchange. These airdrops gives me almost 5 Ethereum to me till date. Still I have more DeepOnion and right now DeepOnion is over 7$ per coin So DeepOnion is the best airdrop I ever received.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

I get 1 eth dati hawala airdrop. I am very surprised to see my balance is very large because of a 1 token. I accidentally kept the token hawala for 54 days
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
January 02, 2018, 03:14:46 AM
Well I missed the last big airdrop of eBTC and would have made a nice profit. Oh well. :-/
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 02, 2018, 03:12:04 AM
Airdrop as promotion on they project and they giving a coin which cost absolutely nothing. just get 5$ and 10$ on Airdrop i think it is not enough to meet the needs of my life. currently i never join airdrop because only get small profit.
Activity: 33
January 02, 2018, 03:07:45 AM
So far only participated in one air drop. But it is deeponion and have been getting about 5% on my stake every week from the airdrop. On top of that 10% first year staking.
Activity: 238
January 02, 2018, 03:01:17 AM
Ignis will be the biggest profit from airdrop if the price stay still at this price.
Activity: 546
January 02, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

That is nice, i was not aware of that TRON had a free airdrop in the past, in fact, i thought that the only airdrops that we are seeing on the market right now or just in here are the crappy ones.

But i never heard about the airdrop of TRON, correct me if i am wrong.

500 is a nice amount compared to what you get from other airdrops, aproximately $1 per each one of them or $5 maximum.

I always participate in airdrops before the CryptoKitties game and I did not hear about it too. I made profits from Postoken and Yellow but the others were too small. I will go back to airdrop if the Eth network are not clogged anymore.
Activity: 322
January 01, 2018, 12:39:06 PM
In airdrop you can earn without doing a hard task ,i also join airdrop because it is profitable.my biggest profit from airdrops was etherum cash and etherum lite. your profit will be great from airdrops only you join with the airdrop link provided you should fill out of the form to give you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
January 01, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
Well as we made sure the best strategy is hodling. Hodl free tokens and hodl bought tokens and sold them only only in case tothemoon
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
January 01, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
As for now the biggest profit that I acquire in airdrop is less than $100, I just recently started airdrop about a week ago because I am just focusing on tradings. But when I see the potential to earn in airdrop I also started doing it. I already sold the tokens that I acquire from airdrop and invest in in other coins for me to gain some more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: