Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop? - page 40. (Read 4970 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 03:41:00 PM
I didn't get in on one yet, but waiting for those sweet sweet ONIONs to come rolling in this Friday. Best of luck to all!
Activity: 3
January 02, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
1000 XRP for signing up to the newsletter.

Was worth 2000 Euro a few days ago.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
My brother's friend rescued three thousand US dollars. After that, the brother subscribes to all the eyrdrops.  Cheesy Although it seems to me that this golden time has already passed. Too much ICO now, among which there are too many scams. I signed about 20 airdrops, but so far only accruals have come from one of them. And it is not known whether they will be worth something or remain ballast in your wallet. But I do not throw too little still am in this sphere. Maybe, too, somewhere will be lucky, but there is not much time to lock up the form.
Activity: 32
January 02, 2018, 03:14:11 PM
You never know with airdrop I guess you can earn some money.
I'm trying, I hope I will get high numbers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 02, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
stellar. received 6000 stellar from stellar airdrop and just sell when price reach 0.5$. Thank for 3000$ profit stellar team Smiley

Wow, thats a big deal, especially for tokens that were recieved from airdrop. Nice Smiley But I didnt hear about stellar's airdrop. When it was? How many time did you hodl for this profit?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 02, 2018, 10:59:45 AM
stellar. received 6000 stellar from stellar airdrop and just sell when price reach 0.5$. Thank for 3000$ profit stellar team Smiley
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
January 02, 2018, 10:58:49 AM
The first Airdrop that I have joined is POSToken, I couldn't remember the total amount of coins that I have received. But, I was very happy when I saw the coins appeared in my wallet. However, during those times, I'm still a newbie using MEW and don't have a single idea on how to withdraw or convert those coins into BTC, so I accidentally hold them, which I do not intend to do in the first place. When I learned the basics of MEW and ED and given that I have enough funds to pay for GAS transaction, I immediately convert and withdraw the funds equivalent to $42 at that time.
I have also been following posttoken airdrop and it is very good because the results are great. my bagis airdrop is nice and very profitable compared to other airdrop because currently postoken have high price.

postoken was my most profitable airdrop as well. i had some ~20$ profits from another airdrops but as for postoken i've sold free tokens for 150$ already and still holding 1/3 of them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
January 02, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.

500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

HODLing!

The benefit of airdrop is obvious. You do not need to invest your money; you do not have to obey the rules of the campaign; you do not need to do tasks or adhere to any conditions.
Activity: 167
January 02, 2018, 10:34:38 AM
i made about $500 from ebtc airdrop and the same from eltcoin airdrop - i wanted to hold but price was a rollercoaster - sold out and invested in some of the top 10 coins for stability - done well so far and can't complain Wink

Keep an eye out for airdrops because they can be a useful way of getting some free cash to get iinto crypto and make a start on your portfolio.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
January 02, 2018, 10:30:01 AM
The first Airdrop that I have joined is POSToken, I couldn't remember the total amount of coins that I have received. But, I was very happy when I saw the coins appeared in my wallet. However, during those times, I'm still a newbie using MEW and don't have a single idea on how to withdraw or convert those coins into BTC, so I accidentally hold them, which I do not intend to do in the first place. When I learned the basics of MEW and ED and given that I have enough funds to pay for GAS transaction, I immediately convert and withdraw the funds equivalent to $42 at that time.
I have also been following posttoken airdrop and it is very good because the results are great. my bagis airdrop is nice and very profitable compared to other airdrop because currently postoken have high price.
Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
never believed in AIRdrop, maybe worth a try?
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 02, 2018, 10:24:38 AM
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
January 02, 2018, 10:12:02 AM
I'm gonna participate in DeepOnion next week, when i accumulate enough ONION, i hope it will bring enough profits, i believe this anonymous projects is quite promising.

Not sure how will this end up though ^^

they are throwing away insane amounts of money :0

( beware of scames though )
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

HODLing!

Airdrops tokens are mostly not worth so much in money. They are mostly nothing.
The most valuable one that i ever get is pos token.

that is not right. some airdrops were very profitable.....after the huge wave of scam airdrops they lost much in value, this is right. but not every airdrop.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
my biggest profit from airdrop was BLUE = 1400$
and second was deep onion. i only got 1 airdrop and it was 500$ worth...i should hold it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
January 02, 2018, 09:52:29 AM
Maybe before there is alot of airdrops but now as i could read in someone article or main topic. Most of them who join the airdrop didn't get pay. Most of the airdrops now feel like a scam that will hack your personal account of wallet or personal information id. In the beginning i hear my friend get some btc from airdrop. But until now i couldn't find anything.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
January 02, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

HODLing!

Airdrops tokens are mostly not worth so much in money. They are mostly nothing.
The most valuable one that i ever get is pos token.
Activity: 70
January 02, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
I got 600$ recently from hawala airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
I belive biggest airdrop is ripple. received more than 50.000 ripple and now. Ripple price is 2.5$ so got more than 125k$ for free. Oh I miss the old day
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
January 02, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

HODLing!

The biggest porfit I gained in airdrop is from POS token. The wrong thing I just did is just, I do not sell it when the price is high. I am not checking myEtherwallet on that time. I did not notice that there is a new coin or token. Days pass, I checked my wallet then I saw the POS. My friend ask me if I have POS and he also asked me If I already sell it because the price is falling. OMG. I panic. After that conversation with my friend, I immediately checked the price and the chart of POS. From the very high price, it is all the down. All I do is just set it in the exchanger then last month I earned 0.226 from from it. Yes thats the biggest profit I gained from airdrop so far.
Pages:
Jump to: