Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop? - page 42. (Read 4970 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 05:52:19 AM
The biggest profit in 2017 for me was eBTC and Accelerator Network (ACC).
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
January 01, 2018, 05:50:30 AM
That is true, the biggest airdrop i joined and still participating in, is DeepOnion. I would severely regret if i haven't joined their community several months ago. Ok, my rank also helped a lot being a legendary member at the beginning.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 01, 2018, 05:45:32 AM
Biggest ongoing/signature campaign airdrop that I have seen is DeepOnion (weekly airdrop is on going - 16 more weeks left If I'm not mistaken).
I've seen wallets of those that have participated since Airdrop 1 and its more than 18,000+ Onions x 1 Onion @ $6 = $108,000.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 05:12:31 AM
I think my biggest profit in airdrop is much 1 eth i guess because of that coin BLUE its been a months since i hodl it cause it has a potential for me and guess what my prediction is true and i get more profit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 01, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
I will never forget Postoken it was actually the time when i first join bitcointalk. i have little knowledge about how airdrop work maybe i would have make more money but generally i think some airdrop are better than ICO because in airdrop you do less task and the pay might be better compare to some ico bounty programme. i made around $300. although it might be small but it worth when compare to some ICO you will spent alot of weeks on then endup giving you token worth less than $100
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
I want to ask, can I receive tokens now? As the fee of the ETH is higher and higher, it means that the handling fee is more expensive than the airdrop, hhhh.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
January 01, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.

500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

HODLing!

And for me, your $19 was not worth all your effort actually. I also joined a few airdrops. I have not received anything at all in return except a single coin and that is Ethereum Cash (ECash). Well, what would I expect from a certain airdrop which is not totally original and never even made a unique name? But I still kept my ECash in my wallet. Who knows, it might become big in the future. But since then, I did not join any airdrop anymore. I would rather focus my attention and effort in doing something else more profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
your profit will be great for airdrops only you to join with the airdrops link provided you should fill out the form to give you the tokens then just wait for your coin hold you to exchanger
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
January 01, 2018, 04:18:56 AM
Perhaps you just do not transfer tokens from the balance of the wallet to the balance of the stock exchange. Or the contract to which you want to sell your coins contains fewer coins than you. I'm all free to sell on the current

No! All the tokens are transferred to the Delta balance.
But how to set a price to sell them immediately?

Step by step: go to the ORDER BOOK column, select one of the green orders with enough coins (so that there are not less of you), they are for purchase, click and the window SELL appears. Sell your coins. Please wait a moment to complete the transaction. Again translate already ETH to itself on a purse!

Can I have a picture please? At least in PM.
I do not understand anything with this exchange (
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 12:20:47 PM
i just like airdrop :v
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 12:19:37 PM
Well ... I'm not so lucky. I got 12 coins, but those who were at 10, 50, 100 places received 100 coins. And I did not get it for sure. Sad
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
December 31, 2017, 12:09:32 PM
The biggest profit from an Airdrop is ebtc.You can get a pretty amazing profit from airdrop.I think that you can get coins and tokens from airdrop which are very profitable.
Activity: 238
Power the World for FREE
December 31, 2017, 10:39:59 AM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

HODLing!
Sorry, except for TRON, the rest of the drop was almost worthless, which made me sad that I spent a lot of time with nothing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 10:23:34 AM
I participated in various aidrops, but only one shot mee to the moon  Grin I received 100 ACC tokens per registration. the current value of the token is 4.68$ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/accelerator-network/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 31, 2017, 09:27:58 AM
A few years ago I remember joining my first airdropped coin and that was community coin. I remember selling it for around one bitcoin at the time bitcoin was around 1k USD before bitcoin dropped to 250 USD. Those were the early days in crypto where hardly any women were around lol. My very first coin that really got me interested in crypto was sexcoin. I used to collect it from the sexcoin faucet and one day I managed to sell them on cryptsy exchange for 220 usd lol. I thought WOW this is cool, let me get into this stuff!!!
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
December 31, 2017, 09:19:21 AM
You never know which projects will go from being worth $5 to $500 in a year though.

Agreed. I am holding all my tokens. I don't even consider them an asset that i own. Some of them will lose their value over time, which i don't mind as i never really considered them in my portfolio, and some of them will surprise us like crypto usually does, and jump to double or triple digits.
When that happens, i'll be glad i held them in the background, as they are literally free money.
Airdrops are alright. You may get something that will earn you thousands by just sitting there in your wallet
Activity: 126
December 30, 2017, 09:53:53 PM
I was big into airdrops in 2016. Even then you had to hold a lot of them for a year or more before they had any real value. So far the best I got was ELTCOIN, which was impressive because I wrote it off as probably going to 1 sat. You never know which projects will go from being worth $5 to $500 in a year though. Most people are waiting for an announcement or some forward progress.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
December 30, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

HODLing!
DCR , 280 DCRs , now you can figure it out how many dollars it's worth .
Yeah Decred was epic airdrop. Unfortunately I sold it at the start of trading.  Sad
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 30, 2017, 04:51:28 PM
As far as I know, there hasn’t been an airdrop that earned as good as eBTC has earned. AirDrops don’t be worthy as much as the old ones. Therefore they isn’t followed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
December 30, 2017, 04:40:03 PM
In giveaways I don't have great success. However, I rarely participate in this. I think if you keep these coins in the medium term, over time they will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: