Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop? - page 49. (Read 4970 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 06:33:48 PM
HAT coins - sold when price was $6 per coin. Now price is higher))
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 06:30:59 PM
TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.
500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

That is nice, i was not aware of that TRON had a free airdrop in the past, in fact, i thought that the only airdrops that we are seeing on the market right now or just in here are the crappy ones.

But i never heard about the airdrop of TRON, correct me if i am wrong.

500 is a nice amount compared to what you get from other airdrops, aproximately $1 per each one of them or $5 maximum.

Yes, I have the same opinion. Unfortunately I did not receive expensive coins, only 0.5 or 0.3 bucks. Well, a maximum of 1-3 dollars. But to hear about Eltcoin is cool. $ 1,500 fantasy. I'm gonna google this coin, what's with it now.
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
December 25, 2017, 06:21:07 PM
DeepOnion is definitely the most profitable airdrop I have ever participated in, and is still going on so I have no doubt that I'll be able to keep making profit all the way to the end. Plus, they were offering these marketing tasks which paid extra, which I was also participating in.

Second to that, eBTC gave me a nice amount of cash. Nothing else has really panned out, to be honest. Most airdrops don't really work out considering that they're giving their coin out for free and unless they do something else the price is usually garbage.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
December 25, 2017, 06:20:12 PM
My biggest was from ebtc when it first came up.I made upto about $1500 from that airdrop and fortunately sold at the peak before it's price crashes.Eltcoin was also a big hit for me.I tried hodling but needed money urgently and had to sell off.I Regretted later but there was nothing i could do.The airdrops now adays aren't as lucrative as first even though i still join them just in case

1500 $? airdrop? one word - wow! great. my biggest achievement is $ 10. haha. It's time to take a more serious look at the airdrops.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 25, 2017, 06:14:06 PM
I think one of the best of all airdrops is BLUE.
It hits at .0001 ETH per BLUE before but now at .000068.
But it is still worth a price because they gave thousands of that token per user. Sadly a lot didnt hold and just sold it while it is not being pumped yet.
I got 10k of that token and didnt wait also. Should have got 10 ETH now instead of just .2 the total at the time when I sold it.
Activity: 321
December 25, 2017, 06:07:51 PM
the advantage can get coin easily, unlike its mining and bounty.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 05:58:23 PM

That is nice, i was not aware of that TRON had a free airdrop in the past, in fact, i thought that the only airdrops that we are seeing on the market right now or just in here are the crappy ones.

But i never heard about the airdrop of TRON, correct me if i am wrong.

500 is a nice amount compared to what you get from other airdrops, aproximately $1 per each one of them or $5 maximum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
December 25, 2017, 05:51:28 PM
My biggest was from ebtc when it first came up.I made upto about $1500 from that airdrop and fortunately sold at the peak before it's price crashes.Eltcoin was also a big hit for me.I tried hodling but needed money urgently and had to sell off.I Regretted later but there was nothing i could do.The airdrops now adays aren't as lucrative as first even though i still join them just in case
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 05:41:03 PM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

HODLing!
Pages:
Jump to: