Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad - page 30. (Read 148439 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 260
July 24, 2018, 07:08:24 AM
Well, I myself think that the people that are involved in crypto directly will know the exact benefits of it. if we only see the crypto at glance, we may only be led by the news spreading around you. But, if we are involved, we will know how exactly the profits, benefits, and the risks that we can acquire from crypto. I will say that crypto is very profitable and I'm in.
I think that with the state of Bill Gates can be said that any income is bad and has a negative impact on the economy and all the ensuing. So it is best to have your own opinion on all things in this world.
in any case, all these billionaires make statements with a specific purpose, because it is their words that will be believed and they will react to their words. Thus, manipulation of the opinion of society and the actions of society is carried out.
I know that Bill Gates was a pro bitcoin and cryptocurrency and this news. If they are against with their words well i must want to saw that they sold their bitcoins and say bad things about it. Fuds are everywhere they use their popularity to influence others and panic.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
July 24, 2018, 07:05:19 AM
As we know, crypto has upsides, the negative and positive sides. however, depending on our perspective and actions, it will also influence the results. Actually, bad is not will depend on the holder. I myself feel and get the positive things from crypto. So, i don't care if the people say about bad things of crypto.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:56:18 AM
When the internet appeared Bill Gates stated that it eas nothing special and it would not last.
In the light of this, his negative opinion about cryptocurrencies looks very promising.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
July 24, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
Well, I myself think that the people that are involved in crypto directly will know the exact benefits of it. if we only see the crypto at glance, we may only be led by the news spreading around you. But, if we are involved, we will know how exactly the profits, benefits, and the risks that we can acquire from crypto. I will say that crypto is very profitable and I'm in.
I think that with the state of Bill Gates can be said that any income is bad and has a negative impact on the economy and all the ensuing. So it is best to have your own opinion on all things in this world.
in any case, all these billionaires make statements with a specific purpose, because it is their words that will be believed and they will react to their words. Thus, manipulation of the opinion of society and the actions of society is carried out.
i think i should at first to hear what he has said, maybe he meant otherwise and we got him amd hs idea wro g
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
July 24, 2018, 06:54:48 AM
In his own reddit AskMeEverything page, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

He answers about cryptocurrency stating
“The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Government’s ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and crypto currencies is super risky for those who go long.”

He isn't wrong in his sense, if the cryptocurrency is to have a future, they should be able to create an environment of trust between themselves and the authorities.

well, he has a right to speal as he thinks odps right, bit i eanr to hear his speeapch myselgpf first
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:53:53 AM
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 24, 2018, 06:47:25 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 24, 2018, 06:37:37 AM
Bill Gates can say anything he wants , it will only affect on those people who still not realized what crypto can bring to humanity and how our lives will be changed because of it . Money laundering , terrorism ? In 99% cases fiat money are used as a payment for terrorism ,as well as for money laundering , but Bill didn't want to talk about it for some reason  , he just want to say "cryptocurrency is bad"  Undecided
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 24, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 05:23:26 AM
There are so many people who say that the cryptocurrency is bad, and Bill Gates is just one of them. I do not agree with its view on cryptocurrency. I think the cryptocurrency must be the future.
Activity: 304
July 24, 2018, 05:02:30 AM
Bill Gates and Warren Buffett is one of the main cryptocurrency discourages on the horizon right now but on another hand we have Roger Ver and Ian Ballina.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
every component is existence has its professionals and cons. If they say crypto forex is bad because it's miles used by crook, money laundry and for pills they're now not wrong in pronouncing that for some use it for that cause . Fiat currencies are utilized by some people for the same terrible matters
Activity: 518
July 23, 2018, 03:15:18 AM
according to bill gates, cryptocurrency has "caused deaths in a fairly direct way," noting the ease with which drugs can be bought online using digital currencies. Right now cryptocurrencies are used for buying Fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way.

The purchase of drugs and illegal drugs is possible for cryptocurrencies. It seems that if you have dollars or euros, then you can not buy prohibited substances? People like to view novelties only on one side and almost never look from the same side to already well-known items.
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 01:14:08 PM
I think that everyone will remain with his opinion until he is convinced of the opposite.
Activity: 349
July 22, 2018, 01:07:47 PM
With the view of the richest man in the world, I think he is right. Cryptocurrency is very risky. But wait, it's bad for him but not for us. So we don't need to bother about that. We have earned money from cryptocurrency, that's the truth. And that makes me sure that cryptocurrency isn't bad
Activity: 224
July 22, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
Everyone can express opinions to agree or disagree with the existence of this cryptocurrency including Bill Gate. So if indeed crypto can still give us results why we do not live. later if the price can rise and exceed the price from last year he would be different again talk again. This is just a business.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
July 22, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
Bill Gates is a great businessman, this does not mean he always says sensible things (in fact, he also said a lot of nonsense).
And I think that in this case he said a BIG nonsense.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
July 21, 2018, 06:33:35 PM
Bill Gates says CryptoCurrency is bad. but I think Bill Gates is thinking wrong. because CryptoCurrency offers a chance to earn income for unemployed people. Microsoft is a global company and monopoly in the world. Microsoft does not allow other companies to grow.

Well, when Bill Gates started Microsoft they were not the biggest in the world and he build it. He is rich and famous. He pays taxes and is afraid of everything that it is not under the same regulations. I understand him, he says nothing bad about crypto.
Activity: 518
July 21, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
Well, criticism on the one hand is good , it does not mean that the crypto currency will come to an end after his words , as they say, taste and color of comrades
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 06:31:08 PM
Everything on earth has got two sides. Negative and positive sides. When Facebook was introduced, a lot said negative statements about it. Now those guys do use facebook. Cryptocurrency has got negative and positive sides. If Gates is talking about cryptos, I think He should hit on both sides, both the negative side and positive effects.
Pages:
Jump to: