Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad - page 33. (Read 148439 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 14, 2018, 07:28:34 PM
cryptocurrency for some may be sad including bill gates. but for someone who has a love for crypto will continue to serve as a good moment and a profit taker will certainly not make it sad.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
Crptocurrency is awful to those individuals who know nothing about this due to the hazard. Bill Gates may right however we have our own sentiment and on the off chance that you think you are sufficiently sure with this at that point let it all out after every one of those huge folks will utilize bitcoin soon and advance their own particular coins.
Activity: 43
July 14, 2018, 05:58:13 AM
Appears like Bill Gates is somewhat distant from the utilization instance of most coins and tokens. In a way he's correct that there's very little genuine use right now other than seeking after cost increment. In any case, soon the tokens will start to assume a part in numerous individuals' life and we will see wide selection.
Activity: 34
July 13, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
Does it really matter what Bill gates thinks? as respectable as he s in the technology and business arena, sometimes the view of others, including the most influential figures doesn't really matter, if He was told That Microsoft will not make it at its initial stages, he probably wouldn't have listened, I think only the investors opinion matters, if you like it, invest, if not stay away
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
He's been very successful and reach, and he's still not learn more into cryptocurrency, maybe if he has learned a lot about crypto, may be interested and start investing. He will became whale and can help us to make bull market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
Well a lot of multi-millionaire business men are telling that investing in cryptocurrency was a trap and lots of them are telling that the cryptomarket will crash someday but to tell you this is normal and that their opinion, and we cannot deny that maybe they are envious because some people I know become millionaire in a short period of time and it's sounds bitter when they tell bad or fake news about crypto. I will continue to support this field because it provides my basic needs and wants for my familty.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 06:51:56 AM
Bill Gates is a famous person in technology world and he is directly affecting the market of crypto currency. I think he expects the crypto world to mature fully.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:48:29 AM
That's just their point of view. But there are more people who support the encryption currency, and now it has developed even better.
Activity: 82
July 13, 2018, 02:10:25 AM
Do you believe in Bill Gates? I don't believe that this world does not understand, this is a new world of cryptocurrency, under the right, below the interests, there is no centralized organization, so it is incomprehensible to be a leader of a business.
Activity: 62
July 13, 2018, 02:02:32 AM
Yes, many of the top players in the traditional industry have denied cryptocurrencies, but I think this is a problem. It’s normal for them to be old and unable to accept new things. As a capital circle, they think encryption will threaten them. Status, so they will deny it
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 02:01:15 AM
I think that is his opinion. Cryptocurrency is becoming a bigger part of our reality each day and people want it. Governments have been hiding a lot and manipulating people a lot for years. Crypto is all about people taking power into their own hands for a change. That is not for the authorities to control. what i also like about crypto is its decentralized nature as well
Activity: 105
July 13, 2018, 02:00:16 AM
Crypto-currencies are so bad that every country has a different attitude to encryption. So the policies are different, and if all countries have different policies on encryption, then encryption poses a huge risk to most investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:56:20 AM
I think he is juust angree because cryptocurrency market is becoming stronger and stronger nowadays and he is losing hid money. I can not agree with him at all. Crypto is our future I am sure.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
I went over his statement, some of them are just true but when you read them all most of it is just his own opinion and there are no basis for it, so still its not also a reason for me to give up on crypto.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 12:53:58 AM
Everyone has a different view, Bill Gates does not deny block chain, but at present most of the ICO project is project of fraud, it's also a fact that, so the encryption monetary value still need time to confirm.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
Bill Gates is a respectable person. As a successful person, Bill Gates has more knowledge than us, but he does not necessarily understand the cryptocurrency. In his view, cryptocurrencies are scams and MLM.
Activity: 76
July 11, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
everyone has their own opinions, and indeed there are so many great people who say that cryptocurrency is a bad thing, especially big businessmen, but in fact, until now cryptocurrency is not dead yet, and still can continue to grow
Activity: 77
July 11, 2018, 07:52:52 AM
Bill Gates may be right in some ways, but most of us are cryptocurrency-conscious because they can make a profit. And for me this is the most important fact, I can make a profit without breaking the law. Therefore, I believe that the cryptocurrency is good for me and others.
Activity: 102
July 11, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
The old-fashioned capital circle is outdated for us. They can't accept some advanced ideas. The most important thing is that they didn't get this profit in the early stage. There is no lack of language in the language. I don't think they have to listen to them idea
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:48:18 AM
Bill Gates says a lot of things. He is public person and he must to express different opinions for looking like rational, deliberated man. This is what he do. Bitcoin has its own benefits despite on some problems.
Pages:
Jump to: