Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad - page 37. (Read 148439 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 01, 2018, 02:16:35 AM
People can have its own idea on how cryptos affect in our lives but words from famous person can be so alarming and it can confuse to us and it can also affect the value of crypto.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:09:47 AM
Every people can say anything and we know they have a good business with high profits.
If you think cryptocurrency is a good business so don't worry about opinions the other peoples.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 30, 2018, 07:46:18 PM
Frankly speaking, electronic money is both good and bad. People who know how to invest in it and know how to make money from e-currencies are good. And those who do not know about bitcoin, no investment or because of the profit to spend money without careful study losses, it will become bad.
Activity: 86
June 30, 2018, 07:39:20 PM
everyone has their own opinions, and indeed there are so many great people who say that cryptocurrency is a bad thing, especially big businessmen, but in fact, until now cryptocurrency is not dead yet, and still can continue to grow
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 07:37:17 PM
Those who are not directly involved in the cryptocurrency market but just look at exchange rates with news from the media will always find this market to be a bubble, not good in the future. But I still believe that the future of cryptocurrency will be very bright, it will replace cash to become the most popular and used currency in the world in the next 20 years.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
June 30, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
Bill Gates supports blockchain as a technology, but not cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies create an alternative economy in which people like Bill Gates dislike. That doesn't mean that he is against to tokenized economy and new innovative projects which utilitize blockchain.
Activity: 91
June 30, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
At thhis point, who really cres what Bill has toay about crypto, the guy is a respectabe figure but at time shis opinion only belongs to him, No vereything works fr everyone, if crypto doent work for hi, we;ll and good
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 30, 2018, 06:54:12 PM
Funny how people write off the opinion of one of the richest and most successful guys over the last few decades.

Funny part is that this rich and successful person forgot what rich and
successful persons said about his product when he was young and without
money. He had idea, passion to fight for it. Rich and successful persons
were saying how he will fail, but he succeeded, he forgot his beginnings and
that's the most funny fact off them all. He is just jealous cause he didn't discovered
it first.
Activity: 162
June 30, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
bad criticism of the big names of the technology world is affecting the market of crypto currencies. Bill Gates is one of them. I hope this bad news turns positive in time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 06:44:33 PM
I think that he is right, but it all depends on the purposes for which to use cryptocurrency. They can be used for the benefit of people and to the detriment of people, and they are no different from ordinary money.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
You never really understand what's in their head when they say so.In my opinion, it is not profitable for them that the crypto currency quickly become popular.They have very large assets in traditional markets, they will lose a lot if investors begin to partially switch to the crypto currency.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 04:57:32 PM
I think Bill Gates is wrong. Although it's not for me to judge whether it's good or bad. But the blockchain technology itself is very good. It shows the transparency and honesty of actions of the company or a particular person. There are many areas of application of this technology. And since Bill is a philanthropist, I would advise him to draft a Humancoin project for example. To show people where and how his billion-dollar donations are allocated.
Once again, as an example
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
Seems like Bill Gates is a bit out of touch with the use case of most coins and tokens. In a way he's right that there's not much legitimate use at the moment besides hoping for price increase. But soon the tokens will begin to play a role in many people's life and we will see broad adoption.

I agree with you on this and I believe it is a free world and everybody can predict or say what they like or how they feel about a particular thing but I know that someday, crypto will become very stable and have so many use, it will be use for exchange of goods and services and become accepted globally.
Activity: 69
June 27, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
Funny how people write off the opinion of one of the richest and most successful guys over the last few decades.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 06:52:46 AM
I think he is wrong,cryptocurrencies are very good and lots of people in the world have already realized this.This is a pretty quick way to become rich.Just buy some crypto and hold it for a year or two.That's it.
Activity: 3
June 26, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
Bill Gates is a wrinkled old prune these days, he had his multiple decades in the spotlight from 1980 through 2000s and was a huge authority on computer software, but I have no interest in what he has to say these days especially on the topics of finance and investment.
Activity: 83
June 26, 2018, 09:28:08 AM
Every thing is life has its pros and cons. If they say crypto currency is bad because it is used by criminal, money laundry and for drugs they are not wrong in saying that for some use it for that purpose . Fiat currencies are used by some people for the same bad things
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 06:20:20 AM
I do not agree with Bill Gates. I think this is a public figure and must speak on the team. What I mean is that I will say that too, but in fact cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 06:19:46 AM
Bill gates comments about crypto currency is his own opinion, everybody has his or her own opinion, So Bill gates saying cryptos is bad doesn't make it to be bad, after all they have partnered with some blockchain project.
In agreement with your point of view, Bill Gates's words only represent his personal point of view. Each of us has our own ideas, not necessarily the same as Bill Gates's ideas, depending on your understanding of the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 06:16:44 AM
everything depends on the government of different countries. they can make cryptocurrency popular among ordinary people. if everything develops and it is legalized in all countries, it will become an alternative to cash. and then no one to talk about anonymity and a threat to the world.
Pages:
Jump to: