Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad - page 39. (Read 148439 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 12:03:50 AM
It is his opinion. Everybody can give their opinion and ideas about the cryptocurrency. The difference is that their saying may influence the condition of crypto. The bad news of the crypto really can make the price dropped easily. Many people are not ready with the bad news.
Therefore, we must be wiser. It no needs to think of the bad news. Just think of the ways to make certain strategy in order to gain the profits. Crypto is good when we are doing good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
June 22, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
Bill Gates or Warren Buffet or Jamie Dimon can bad mouth cryptos but that does not mean their personal opinions are correct. You  need to research and understand cryptos yourself.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 03:59:28 PM
I think Bill Gates has his own opinion and that's a good opinion he has. Cryptocurrency makes a big impact for the community, but that does not mean it's bad for us either. We people already know what is right and wrong. It's up to you if you continue to live in the crypto world.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
Everyone is kinda entitled to their own opinon and I also think they have the rights to have their reservations about something. Like everything that exists has its own bad side and good Side.Cryptocurrency truly has its bad sides but if you have researched beyond just the surface you will realise cryptocurrency coupled with the blockchain technology good sides surpasses the bad sides.
Activity: 672
June 22, 2018, 03:48:11 PM
I believe that's Mr Bill gates opinion on cryptocurrency and his view has to be respected but its important to know that his opinion about cryptocurrency is not a public opinion. Therefore it doesn't change anything.
Activity: 406
June 22, 2018, 03:38:40 PM
The market of krypto has already confirmed its potential in practice. It is unlikely that the richest person and successful investor does not understand his prospects. I think he just cunning.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
June 22, 2018, 09:38:54 AM
Well, I think that the state will come up with how to regulate this market. The technology itself is very young and it takes time to get into the game
Activity: 13
June 22, 2018, 09:33:53 AM
I don't think Bill Gates's point of view is objective. He only considers some people. I don't like it. I don't think he's right.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 07:54:07 AM
I think his opinion is wrong. Now the crypto market is supported by many large investors and government agencies that believe in its prospects and benefits.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 22, 2018, 04:44:26 AM
The man also has easy talking, as a boss one of the biggest companies. But nevertheless interesting that Mircosoft is more and more interested in projects of Krypto and even gets on board. That's why I do not think this statement credible
I don't think is walking the talk even if  he absolutely criticized bitcoin coin but he wanted to adopt blockchain, he don't even dont think that  bitcoin proliferate because of Blockchain technology, and we do not know what's his plan about blockchain because he is master of stealing other Ideas  like what he did to Steve Jobs.
It's up to us to decide, maybe this is just another way for the whale to move forward, statement coming from a well known personalities will bring another panic, good chance again for whales to grab those cheap coins and hold it, who knows bill gates is also part of those big whale who always want to grab peoples money, there's no problem for those who's in who really believes and understand what they are investing with.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
June 22, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
The man also has easy talking, as a boss one of the biggest companies. But nevertheless interesting that Mircosoft is more and more interested in projects of Krypto and even gets on board. That's why I do not think this statement credible
I don't think is walking the talk even if  he absolutely criticized bitcoin coin but he wanted to adopt blockchain, he don't even dont think that  bitcoin proliferate because of Blockchain technology, and we do not know what's his plan about blockchain because he is master of stealing other Ideas  like what he did to Steve Jobs.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 03:51:55 AM
Activity: 149
June 22, 2018, 03:31:10 AM
Because he is an old man, very old and very old, he cannot understand new things, but he has a good understanding of traditional industries. Therefore, he said that it is out of his own thinking and does not mean anything.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 03:22:53 AM
I think he is wrong,cryptocurrencies are very good and lots of people in the world have already realized this.This is a pretty quick way to become rich.Just buy some crypto and hold it for a year or two.That's it.
Activity: 308
June 21, 2018, 04:18:33 PM
In any case, this is his personal opinion. And it seems to me that this opinion is erroneous. The market of crypto successfully solves many problems of modern society and will only grow with time.
Activity: 33
June 21, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
Everyone has their own opinions, but he's not wrong about the crypto market being risky even Vitalik said that the crypto market can go to near zero any time. Only time will tell who's right and wrong
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
June 20, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
The first purpose of the bitcoin is anonymity. You know bill gates and Microsoft manages everything from one hand. They are a completely open source enemy. You can understand why he doesn't like bitcoin with these two sentences.
Activity: 63
June 20, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
I think it's an old song. Bill gates billionaire guys, he has his cockroaches in his head, what he thinks few people are interested in, especially in cryptocurrency. He tomorrow will tell the Euro is bullshit because he keeps his fortune in dollars:) And that everyone will believe?
Activity: 240
June 20, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
 Should we really care what Bill has to say about Cryptocurrency?  He is a very. Respectable figure in the business community as well,. But no investment or business decisions should be made based on his thoughts, I believe no one could convince him against Microsoft when it was still at a tender stage so.  I think people should stop listening to too much external opinions and give cryptocurrency a chance to grow and develop
Activity: 378
June 20, 2018, 12:57:00 AM
Bill should have a closer and deeper approach on this issue, because it will do him good as a potential investor that he is. Bill Gate is an individual expressing his personal opinion. He has the legitimate right to comment on major issue like this however I differ totally from his own opinion because cryptocurrency is best thing that happened to humanity in the most recent time. It's a time bomb to modern technology. Some people globally describe it as the smart economy of the people. Bill Gate should try with all possible best to adjust to this financial trend of technological economy.Though there had been some few bad issues here and there, the benefits of cryptocurrency outweigh the disadvantages. Thanks buddy for bringing such an interesting issue on stage.
Pages:
Jump to: