Pages:
Author

Topic: Billyfreebitcoin.com | 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES! 50% REF!!!!! - page 2. (Read 3680 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Support us...
i always support highpaying faucets  Wink
is payement today ?

Sunday 24/07/2016 is payot
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Support us...
is payement today ?

his not paying. scam alert  Grin
Activity: 154
Support us...
is payement today ?
hi friends i've turned off adblock, but why are nonetheless warning of your site still does not disappear? whether there is something wrong with my browser? please help thanks

https://i.imgur.com/5Ck2ubL.png

Restart your browser and try to disable again adblock =)
Activity: 565
Merit: 503
They have put this message just to buy them more time. What stupid reason, I'm never gonna visit that site again.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: WE ARE REALLY SORRY BUT OUR TEAM HAS PROBLEMS WITH BLOCKCHAIN WALLET, WE CAN'T SEND MONEY UNTIL SUNDAY 24/07/2016
Has anyone received the payment? I have more than 7700 and still nothing.
no payment. this faucet became scam  Grin
Activity: 565
Merit: 503
Has anyone received the payment? I have more than 7700 and still nothing.
Never give up guys, we resolve all in sunday💪🏻

we'll see. you pay or not today. because this new faucet  Wink
Activity: 238

Hope so! For all parties involved Smiley

We are giving you an explanation because we are a serious team, who did not mince his words . But we 're very sorry for the inconvenience , but rest assured that at the cost of playing the Billyfreebitcoin reputation able to pay everyone. Support us forever.

We shall see; but don't be surprised if after tomorrow people become unhinged, heh. A few of us will give you a little rope, but very few. Too many scams lately.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
hi friends i've turned off adblock, but why are nonetheless warning of your site still does not disappear? whether there is something wrong with my browser? please help thanks

We are giving you an explanation because we are a serious team, who did not mince his words . But we 're very sorry for the inconvenience , but rest assured that at the cost of playing the Billyfreebitcoin reputation able to pay everyone. Support us forever.
If it happened unfortunately , this temporary blocking of sending satoshi to our users , we more than try to solve this problem , we can also tell you that we are very sorry . It was to be the first payment , but we assure you that Sunday, July 24 , we will have already paid for all their sum that will be able to do with our faucet . We want you to even think about a positive side , you can take advantage of it as there is a ref of 50 % and is the highest as satoshi we give. Given that , you have about 20-30k of satoshi per person , you could make 60k while you wait for Sunday where we will pay ALL

Are you paying from a Blockchain account then? Cause I don't see why we have to wait.

I mean, this does make you look kinda scammy. You're better off pulling the faucet until that date, when you can pay; otherwise, we will have worked at this for three weeks (from launch date to pay date) just to see if you'll pay... This is not looking good for anyone involved. Not you, and definitely not us, because at least you got the ad revenue-- the people who went to your site will have gotten nothing if you end up being a scam (and I am not saying that you are, but others will, because those people have been scammed before).

You are a new faucet, if you do not want to be considered a scam (especially if you are not intending to scam us), you have a lot of prove; You're no different than I am at this site (except you got something for us visiting your site). I am a newbie. I am  untrustworthy until I prove myself. It is not my fault; but it is my problem, because bad people have made it that way. Same goes for your faucet.

If you have the coins already, why is it going to take you two weeks to 'fix' everything. What is the hold up? Is it really going to take that long to fix the issue? That seems like a long waiting period... when no other new faucet has this issue.

EDIT: And I'll admit right now, I won't go to your site as much until I know for sure you pay. It's just one of those things you're going to have to learn (be it you are crooked or have bad luck; if you don't do what you promise, you get a bad name).

If you reach 7700 satoshi, you be automaticaly payout

Your site says:
Payments are sent every sunday automatically, directly to the bitcoin wallet when you exceed 7700 satoshis!.
We also offer a 50% referral program, so let's invite your friends to earn more!
At the top, it says:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: WE ARE REALLY SORRY BUT OUR TEAM HAS PROBLEMS WITH BLOCKCHAIN WALLET, WE CAN'T SEND MONEY UNTIL SUNDAY 24/07/2016

Is this message for those who have Blockchain wallets, or for everyone who uses your site? Will I still get paid tomorrow? I don't use Blockchain wallet.

We have 70 million of satoshis, we can pay all sunday 24/07/2016

for all user. i think this faucet became scam

Your site says:
Payments are sent every sunday automatically, directly to the bitcoin wallet when you exceed 7700 satoshis!.
We also offer a 50% referral program, so let's invite your friends to earn more!
At the top, it says:

Is this message for those who have Blockchain wallets, or for everyone who uses your site? Will I still get paid tomorrow? I don't use Blockchain wallet.

for all user. i think this faucet became scam

Your site says:
At the top, it says:

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
i will join your make faucet i hope always payment and longterm,
how much minimum withdraw can receive is my balance

Not for me, I am a bit over the balance.
Pages:
Jump to: