Pages:
Author

Topic: Billyfreebitcoin.com | 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES! 50% REF!!!!! - page 6. (Read 3719 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As a faucet lover, I love the amount you're offering. I would rather go to a faucet with bigger pay and longer waiting times than more frequent and low paying ones. One day, I would love to set up my own faucet that does exactly this (this is a 'dream' of mine).

I'm not too great at getting people to sign up with my referral links anyway, but I can see how people would want this. You might want to offer a small one-- just to get people to go to your site (since it's new), but that's totally up to you, and I 100% agree with what you said!

I'll agree with needing to reduce threshold. I think having a high one is a hit to faucets: people lose interest in collecting, thus they lose interest in your site, and you might have a couple people willing to make it so far, but not the traffic to support it.
Activity: 154
The payout is automatic , calculating that a person can work with our faucet 8 hours on 24 does not take anything to reach 77k. And i  repeat , we do not have a ref because we believe that 777 satoshi is enough , we are also higher than average of satoshi to offer to you , to anyone not feeling well , please do not visit the site
sorry but you are wrong in calculating. a person need to work 15 hours daily to reach 77000 Satoshi in one week. we can work 15 hours aday but not everyday so we can't reach threshold in one week. please reduce it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The payout is automatic , calculating that a person can work with our faucet 8 hours on 24 does not take anything to reach 77k. And i  repeat , we do not have a ref because we believe that 777 satoshi is enough , we are also higher than average of satoshi to offer to you , to anyone not feeling well , please do not visit the site
77000 Satoshi to cashout is too high. we can't reach it in one week. and there is no refferal system. reduce threshold
Good faucet. keep it up as soon as possible and i'll support you every 2 days
with regard to the ads , they are of a cpm that is momentary (24h ) and we are providing to change , as regards the Referreal , 777 satoshi are already many because we have to add a Referreal ? We are much higher than average that's out there = ) Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
too many ads
so heavy  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
HELLO EVERYONE! We created a new Direct Payment satoshi/bitcoin WEBSITE!

777 satoshis EVERY 59 MINUTES!

The link is http://www.billyfreebitcoin.com

We created it today so, we hope that you will like it!   

LET’S START TO SPEND YOUR TIME EARNING A SERIOUS AMOUNT OF SATOSHI!

We can offer this generous amount of satoshi every 59 minutes that is better than others

simply because we’re affiliated with companies that allows us to do this!
You will see 5-6 advertising banners that allows us to pay your earnings and to earn something for us!

As we said before, we offer 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET’S GO ON http://billyfreebitcoin.comAND HAVE A GOOD TIME!
777 sat every hour not bad for a new faucet think will try to collect some sat to your website
good luck and thanks for sharing us this new project mate. good luck.
HELLO EVERYONE! We created a new Direct Payment satoshi/bitcoin WEBSITE!

777 satoshis EVERY 59 MINUTES!

The link is https://www.billyfreebitcoin.com

We created it today so, we hope that you will like it!  

LET’S START TO SPEND YOUR TIME EARNING A SERIOUS AMOUNT OF SATOSHI! AND WE HAVE ADDED 50% !!! REF FOR HIGH REQUESTS AND PAYOUT NOW IS 7700 SATOSHI

Follow us!

We can offer this generous amount of satoshi every 59 minutes that is better than others

simply because we’re affiliated with companies that allows us to do this!
You will see 5-6 advertising banners that allows us to pay your earnings and to earn something for us!

As we said before, we offer 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET’S GO ON https://billyfreebitcoin.comAND HAVE A GOOD TIME!
Pages:
Jump to: