Pages:
Author

Topic: Billyfreebitcoin.com | 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES! 50% REF!!!!! - page 5. (Read 3680 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I tried a different wallet, that didn't work -- in case that would help you debug the issue at all.

We were all day to figure out what the problem was , in the end we realized that does not depend on us, but by you, and we want to help . First you should change your wallet and put this : https://www.[Suspicious link removed]/
 And also I suggest you upgrade your browser as it may give you problems .
I Think 7700 Payout is too low. you can increase it to 30.000 Satoshi so my refferals will work harder Smiley

Hello from Billyfreebitcointeam:       
We have a low payout so that all of you can achieve it , the Ref is just a way to make you even happier users also wish you good job on our site = )
Activity: 4
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I tried a different wallet, that didn't work -- in case that would help you debug the issue at all.
Activity: 154
I Think 7700 Payout is too low. you can increase it to 30.000 Satoshi so my refferals will work harder Smiley
Now we stay working for resolve this problem, thank you for patience Smiley
I just tried to sign up... it refreshes after clicking the button with no change to the index page: it's not acknowledging my attempt to create an account. Sad
We are happy that you prefer us, good job
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Good website, thanks for spreading a bit more bitcoin around the world, and cheers for the referral link, looks cool on my blog, especially with that little house in it.
We made a low referral to keep all happy, we lowered the withdraw amount and we will not touch the satoshis per hour.

Very nice deal then! You're off to a great start! I will see about finding a referral and signing up, adding you to my own rotator, and referring your site when I can and am allowed.

**thumbs up**

Good luck, buddy!
We made a low referral to keep all happy, we lowered the withdraw amount and we will not touch the satoshis per hour.
You're very understanding; our goal (as... critics) is to keep you alive-- we've seen so many fail because of many reasons stressed here at this topic.

I personally wasn't asking for more Satoshi per claim (dear, God, I hope you didn't raise it to 7700 an hour, you'll be broke fast! I hope I have mistaken your last post!). We only suggested for you to lower your threshold. If you lowered the threshold to 7700, then that's awesome! As long as you can stay a-float, you should become popular very soon: and many of us will gladly support you.

But you need balance, my friend: remember that. Your site needs to support what you give, so please don't short change yourself either, it'll do none of us any good! Do not feel pressured into doing anything you can't do.

As a faucet user, obviously we like higher claims, but 770 an hour is a great deal, the only 'problem' I had was the threshold, and it wasn't a personal problem, just one that would stop people from using your faucet: anything over 10k is a lot to most people, but I can personally handle 20,000-- I'm not other people though.

And the referral system is good for everyone, both your site and its visitors, but don't set it at such an amount where it dries up your faucet. Since your pay was high, a low referral percentage is a good idea; your visitors will lovethe current one you set, but like I said, you as the owner need to do what is best for your faucet.

Unless you just have unlimited amounts of money to literally give away... This I doubt.
We took into account your advice , so we decided to set 7700 satoshis winning so that everyone can reach within a day . It will always be so , thank you and continue to support us , we really liked this advice because we believe it is also fair that you 'll have to trust us because we lowered the payout in 7700 sathoshis only
We have removed the ads that made heavy the site , is now faster , with regard to the ref we are to put 7 % and will continue to follow us

PS: if you want reach payout, work 10-11 hours at day, =)

From your website:
Payments are sent every Sunday automatically, directly to the bitcoin wallet when you exceed 77000 satoshis!.

Are you sure you have not mistaken something? If one hour gives you 777 Satoshies, you can not collect 10 times that day and be anywhere close to the minimum balance you want your visitors to wait before they can get their collections. There are three zeros in your number, not two.

I collect on average about three times a day for the hour ones. It'll take me over a month to collect as many as I need, and that is if I am faithful (not that I am against this, but you must understand... you're new, it is risky for us to wait that long for you to prove that you are legit).

I could understand what you're saying if the balance needed was 7700-- make sure that's not a typo on your site.
Because we believe are the best faucet average, we created last the ref to 10 % rather than the 7 % we had planned , good job !
We have removed the ads that made heavy the site , is now faster , with regard to the ref we are to put 7 % and will continue to follow us

PS: if you want reach payout, work 10-11 hours at day, =)
Activity: 154

Since we 're wondering all , we are adding a 7% ref, so we are all happy , we've removed the ads that burdened the site , also I have made ​​an estimate that an average person can work in a day with us , if you work eight hours in a day you are already very close to 77k satoshi , just get 7 hours and you did , stay tuned for more information.
Without refferals you can't make it in 8 hours. 777 x 8 = 6216 per day
6216 x 7 = 43512 per week. not even close.
inform us when the refferal system is ready. thank you
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
777 sat per hour is nice
but that advert is sick, make load so heavy
Also with ref you can attract more visitor cause people will do help you to promote your site

Since we 're wondering all , we are adding a 7% ref, so we are all happy , we've removed the ads that burdened the site , also I have made ​​an estimate that an average person can work in a day with us , if you work eight hours in a day you are already very close to 77k satoshi , just get 7 hours and you did , stay tuned for more information.
Pages:
Jump to: