Pages:
Author

Topic: Billyfreebitcoin.com | 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES! 50% REF!!!!! - page 4. (Read 3719 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thanks, Racey, I'll have to wait when I'm on the big PC again, BUT I was able to successfully sign up using my phone (and no proxy was detected when I checked you link).

There IS an ad on the page that makes it difficult to surf the site (at least on the mobile).

And I did have my ad blocker and popping blocker disabled last night on the big pc, so it wasn't that. I'll see if it was because of a proxy later and post what I learn.

Its not that difficult even on my computer browser, I just x off it, despite the pop up, it all good.
But I understand phones will not give you the full screen to see it, trying to close a little x must be near impossible  Cheesy

Yeah, it won't be a bother on the desktop. Very much so on the mobile (I do a lot of faucets with mobile though, so it is a knock against a faucet, imo, but not terrible, since I have a regular computer).

It just means I won't be able to claim as often.

I just tried it now from my Desktop: it's working. I don't know what happened last night, but I've done nothing different since then. It may have been an ad that was interfering with it all. Who knows.

I have collected twice so far, thank you. My only complaint is that it's not very mobile friendly, but there are a couple other faucets that I use regular with the same problem-- it just means that I can only use it when I am at the desktop (which is less often than my mobile).

Thank you for support,  good job and follow us!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thanks, Racey, I'll have to wait when I'm on the big PC again, BUT I was able to successfully sign up using my phone (and no proxy was detected when I checked you link).

There IS an ad on the page that makes it difficult to surf the site (at least on the mobile).

And I did have my ad blocker and popping blocker disabled last night on the big pc, so it wasn't that. I'll see if it was because of a proxy later and post what I learn.

Its not that difficult even on my computer browser, I just x off it, despite the pop up, it all good.
But I understand phones will not give you the full screen to see it, trying to close a little x must be near impossible  Cheesy

Yeah, it won't be a bother on the desktop. Very much so on the mobile (I do a lot of faucets with mobile though, so it is a knock against a faucet, imo, but not terrible, since I have a regular computer).

I just tried it now from my Desktop: it's working. I don't know what happened last night, but I've done nothing different since then. It may have been an ad that was interfering with it all. Who knows.

I have collected twice so far, thank you. My only complaint is that it's not very mobile friendly, but there are a couple other faucets that I use regular with the same problem-- it just means that I can only use it when I am at the desktop (which is less often than my mobile).
If you meet any problems, contact us Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Faucet is ok, with very good reward, and payout threshold can be reached very fast, only 10 hours. Referral commission is little to low for new faucet, maybe you can give 20% for some free promotion of faucet lists?
cheers
Faucet is ok, with very good reward, and payout threshold can be reached very fast, only 10 hours. Referral commission is little to low for new faucet, maybe you can give 20% for some free promotion of faucet lists?
cheers

When we have special date, 30% ref for one day Smiley

Good Job Smiley
777 sat per hour is nice
but that advert is sick, make load so heavy
Also with ref you can attract more visitor cause people will do help you to promote your site

Thank you for support! Smiley
We thank you for your records to our mistakes , we correct all that you have reported us . good job  Kiss
I heve the reload problem after clickin the sign in button as well.
Tried it twice.
Maybe the type of the button is implemented wrong in the source code.
I think the type should be set to submit, not to an image (you see that in the upper left corner of the button).

We put the submit so is tolerated from any device and existing browser . Let us know if it works

Stay with us!
Now it works but some addresses are recognised as to short!
Unacceptable if you ask me. Many users would get discouraged by this simple error.
What is more interesting that length of an address actually dont matter.
I have used short old addy and it was accepted, next I have entered a bit newer, longer
btc address and it was rejected as to short... Huh Roll Eyes    

We thank you for your records to our mistakes , we correct all that you have reported us . good job

Note I did not change any of my configuration.
Error was at your side OP. So this time is probably the same.
Don't threat us like caveman's, we do know what we talk about.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Tried it twice.
I think the type should be set to submit, not to an image (you see that in the upper left corner of the button).

We put the submit so is tolerated from any device and existing browser . Let us know if it works

Stay with us!
Now it works but some addresses are recognised as to short!
Unacceptable if you ask me. Many users would get discouraged by this simple error.
What is more interesting that length of an address actually dont matter.
I have used short old addy and it was accepted, next I have entered a bit newer, longer
btc address and it was rejected as to short... Huh Roll Eyes    

Note I did not change any of my configuration.
Error was at your side OP. So this time is probably the same.
Don't threat us like caveman's, we do know what we talk about.

No welcome Smiley poptok1 free faucet betatester at your service.

Tried it twice.

Stay with us!
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
Tried it twice.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Hey, a lot of sites 'accuse' me of using a proxy; I am not sure if I rally am-- but could this be an issue perhaps? I am not computer literate when it comes to proxies and IPs.

Try this website to see if you are

http://amibehindaproxy.com/

If so, you can change the settings in your browser, hope this helps you.
Hey, a lot of sites 'accuse' me of using a proxy; I am not sure if I rally am-- but could this be an issue perhaps? I am not computer literate when it comes to proxies and IPs.
Have you solved the problem? Smiley
I just tried to sign up... it refreshes after clicking the button with no change to the index page: it's not acknowledging my attempt to create an account. Sad
Same problem here. Nothing happens after "sign up" click. Site is refreshing with blank
field for address nothing more.
Please diagnose the problem I would really want to test your faucet.

We were all day to figure out what the problem was , in the end we realized that does not depend on us, but by you, and we want to help . First you should change your wallet and put this : blockchain wallet
 And also I suggest you upgrade your browser as it may give you problems .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
I just tried to sign up... it refreshes after clicking the button with no change to the index page: it's not acknowledging my attempt to create an account. Sad
Same problem here. Nothing happens after "sign up" click. Site is refreshing with blank
field for address nothing more.
Please diagnose the problem I would really want to test your faucet.
We are road to +1000 users💪🏻
Pages:
Jump to: