Author

Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges. - page 187. (Read 131472 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 10:26:17 AM
how long it takes when withdrawing currency (BTC) from binance ?
it's been just 15mins "processing" but curious if anyone has experiences about them

cheers

edit:
40-50mins to "processing" then less than 10min from binance to bitfinex
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 25, 2017, 10:22:22 AM
Isnt it when this huge sell wall is gone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOMvs_1UFCk
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
August 25, 2017, 07:54:32 AM
China s stock market was very easy to follow thanks to ICO . thanks. Site design and usability is very good.
Activity: 322
August 25, 2017, 07:40:53 AM
At very least it will reveal whether they are really serious about becoming 'The World's Largest Crypto Exchange'TM or whether they are a bit scammy.

Dont question them  Grin They are huge, defintly huge, extremely huge. Its gonna be great.  Grin

Cheesy

Huge ones can't be questionable?  Grin
Wondering which altcoins will be listed on there soon.
August 25, 2017, 06:51:05 AM
At very least it will reveal whether they are really serious about becoming 'The World's Largest Crypto Exchange'TM or whether they are a bit scammy.

Dont question them  Grin They are huge, defintly huge, extremely huge. Its gonna be great.  Grin

Cheesy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 25, 2017, 06:36:32 AM
Got some BNB and will get more if it keep dropping.
Think this market has great potential.

Exact
Binance exchange will grow more and more and will be among the first 3 exchanges in the world.
Just think it was born just 1 month ago !!! This is incredible!

And Bnb can only grow together with the exchange!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 05:21:12 AM
Got some BNB and will get more if it keep dropping.
Think this market has great potential.
Activity: 48
August 25, 2017, 03:59:27 AM
I've been using Binance a bit, I've made about 3-4x on BNB and I've been pretty impressed with them so far up until the ICO business. The whole 'TRON warm-up sessions' were a total joke and there was no provision to stop whale-bots grabbing all the best deals in nanoseconds. They also have an issue with price manipulation through multiple identical micro buy and sell orders.

However I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now and say this kerfuffle may be a blessing in disguise. It's actually good to get a shot across the bow going into battle. Sharpens the mind to the task at hand, forces them to take traffic, security and development extremely seriously.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 24, 2017, 05:41:26 PM
Many who bought low, are selling now. nevertheless the price is holding up. Thats a very good sign. If the early buyers wouldnt sell (duh) it would be over $4 by now. And the thing is, when fees get implemented people WILL buy BNB. So, its a nobrainer to not step in if u ask me.  IF and IF the platform will remain its position and may even climb, which isnt far out the realm of possibilities, BNB will climb steadily.

At least thats how i see it.

Correct me if im wrong.

This is why the price has dropped...
There was an issue this morning with the TRON ICO
here is the response:

We encountered a technical performance issue (related to in-memory locking) during the TRON ICO. It took some time to narrow down to the specific issue. The issue has been fixed.  All 1.9B TRX has been sold successfully, all purchase records are processed correctly. The same problem will not occur in future ICOs.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

The problem did not affect Binance exchange trading.

Thank you for your understanding and unwaivering support.

Binance Team

August  24, 2017
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 05:37:21 PM
I wouldn't worry look at the order book and see there are very minimal buy orders at the price people want which is good.
Activity: 2
August 24, 2017, 05:33:39 PM
Price dropping desperately -.-
Kinda worried now..
2.29$
August 24, 2017, 12:23:39 PM
Many who bought low, are selling now. nevertheless the price is holding up. Thats a very good sign. If the early buyers wouldnt sell (duh) it would be over $4 by now. And the thing is, when fees get implemented people WILL buy BNB. So, its a nobrainer to not step in if u ask me.  IF and IF the platform will remain its position and may even climb, which isnt far out the realm of possibilities, BNB will climb steadily.

At least thats how i see it.

Correct me if im wrong.
Activity: 35
August 24, 2017, 11:08:14 AM
Some really dodgy bot-trading there. purchases of 10bnb every 10 satoshi in between every legit sale plummeting the value down. careful folks!

Also noticed that. Looks like someone desperately try to push down price, maybe for some huge buy and then pump back. But you never know for sure of course. So, still waiting whats happening. While waiting, there are other good things like HSR.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
August 24, 2017, 09:10:16 AM
BNB is starting to drop down pretty quick. Hopefully sold half of them at good price, no just need to find bottom, to buy more Smiley

Some really dodgy bot-trading there. purchases of 10bnb every 10 satoshi in between every legit sale plummeting the value down. careful folks!

See my "Binance B.S." post. Wonder if this is related.
Activity: 48
August 24, 2017, 06:18:51 AM
BNB is starting to drop down pretty quick. Hopefully sold half of them at good price, no just need to find bottom, to buy more Smiley

Activity: 35
August 24, 2017, 05:09:30 AM

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 04:31:09 AM
is this a good news or bad news for BNB
Activity: 506
August 24, 2017, 03:55:29 AM
Do I understand it right. I have 50$ fees, use one BNB and now have just to pay 25$.
Does it work like a 50% off coupon?

And is it really useful? I mean Kraken has also a fee token and I am not sure who use it.
Yes you get 50% off fees, but according to your example using One BNB for 25$ discount would only be when 1 BNB is equal to 50$ which i dont think is going to happen soon or ever at all, so to get that 25$ worth of discount at the current price of 2.55$ per BNB you will be needing about 19.6 BNB!

You can turn on/off the button for “using BNB to pay for fees” in the user center.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
August 24, 2017, 03:48:44 AM
Do you have an account on Binance.com?

If you have one you will see how easy the use of the BNB token is.

With each purchase you can choose the method you want to use to pay your fees.

Very simple and incentive.

But for me it's just an asset among others.
Activity: 506
August 24, 2017, 03:47:41 AM
Free trading fees have been extended to 27th August.
The miscommunication about Free trading fees end date has been resolved now,
Binance will charge trading fees from 0:00 August 25 (Friday, Beijing Time).
The rate of trading fee is 0.1%. If you chose “using BNB to pay for fees”, you will get a 50% discount.

Sourc: https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001258291
Jump to: