Author

Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges. - page 188. (Read 131419 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
★ WORLDCORE ★
August 24, 2017, 03:40:37 AM
Do I understand it right. I have 50$ fees, use one BNB and now have just to pay 25$.
Does it work like a 50% off coupon?

And is it really useful? I mean Kraken has also a fee token and I am not sure who use it.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
August 24, 2017, 03:28:09 AM
No BINANCE must be a decentralized exchange in a few months.

Today the BNBs are used to pay less fees (-50%) than if you do not use BNB to pay your fees.

So there is more volume and more people will use BNB to pay the minimum fees, and therefore buy a lot of BNB .. Roll Eyes
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 12:13:27 AM
Will this be released on bittrex or polo? And any idea when?

I highly doubt it, why would an exchange create there very own coin and then let it be traded on other exchanges.

Binance would would want people to come to their own exchange to purchase BNB..
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 11:55:45 PM
Will this be released on bittrex or polo? And any idea when?
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
August 23, 2017, 10:44:22 PM
Looks like I caught the top at 67k satoshies....

that's because of their tron / bnb ico session.

it could go up even further, but they need to take steps, to make users happy. limit for icos should be applied.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
August 23, 2017, 08:23:30 PM
$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders. Eventually it will only be 100M supply.

This is going to be bigger someday. The chinese are really playing a big role here considering that the market in china is very large. Binance exchange is already listing some coins that have prospects themselves. I have noticed Monaco as well as Dent are already listed in Binance Exchange.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
August 23, 2017, 08:06:17 PM
I'm going to try for the ETH -> TRON tomorrow. Hope it goes better. Otherwise, likely just going to sell and move on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 23, 2017, 05:58:25 PM
is it too late to get into this?

I bought in higher couple days ago. It was close to $3 today, so there might be a bottom price right now. But look for urself.  
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 04:25:45 PM
Free trading fees have been extended to 27th August.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 23, 2017, 04:08:11 PM

Point of view!
It's never too late if you think it can be worth $ 10 in the future, or $ 50 or $ 100 .... who can know it?

I believe that Binance exchange by the end of the year will be the third exchange, so BNB currency can only grow that much!
Activity: 75
August 23, 2017, 03:41:15 PM
no, a lot of projects will be listed
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
August 23, 2017, 02:18:11 PM
At todays sale when everything is down I am going to put my money in BNB. Great potential returens right here!

Good move, we're up 15% in one day already. I'm excited for Sept 10 to see what they say at the conference.

What kind of conference will be on September 10th? I think I missed the news!

Here:

http://www.bitkan.com/event?from=coindesk

Ceo of Binance will be speaking at 15:15. I know it isn't a long talk, but he is sharing the stage with some serious heavy hitters that day.
Activity: 69
August 23, 2017, 01:40:26 PM
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 12:37:46 PM
At todays sale when everything is down I am going to put my money in BNB. Great potential returens right here!

Good move, we're up 15% in one day already. I'm excited for Sept 10 to see what they say at the conference.

What kind of conference will be on September 10th? I think I missed the news!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 11:08:35 AM
What is BNB useful for? i know you get 50% off transaction fees for 1st year, 25% for second year
But
is it also like owning a share in the company??
If it is just transaction fee discount then i dont see how it is useful after 5 years when there is no discount in the transaction fee

If it is like owning a share, I would like to invest a small amount in it. Small amount because I dont have more money.

Can you guys give me a quick run down of what this BNB coin actually is used for? Is it for paying trading fees on their exchange? Seems like it could be a great idea, assuming total exchange volume continues to increase and people trade more.

Edit: Nevermind, just found this very helpful post. Thanks badpeanut

White Paper: https://www.binance.com/resources/ico/Binance_WhitePaper_en.pdf

Wallet: Its a ERC20 token

etherscan.io:

Token Address: 0xB8c77482e45F1F44dE1745F52C74426C631bDD52
Decimal Points: 18
Symbol: BNB

Repurchasing plan

Every quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy back BNB and destroy them, until
we buy 50% of all the BNB (100MM) back. All buy-back transactions will be
announced on the blockchain. We eventually will destroy 100MM BNB, leaving
100MM BNB remaining.

Decentralized Exchange

In the future, Binance will build a decentralized exchange, where BNB will be used as
one of the key base assets as well as gas to be spent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 23, 2017, 10:51:35 AM
What is BNB useful for? i know you get 50% off transaction fees for 1st year, 25% for second year
But
is it also like owning a share in the company??
If it is just transaction fee discount then i dont see how it is useful after 5 years when there is no discount in the transaction fee

If it is like owning a share, I would like to invest a small amount in it. Small amount because I dont have more money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
August 23, 2017, 10:47:44 AM
At the moment, centralized exchanges are more popular than decentralized exchanges, there can be more trust.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
August 23, 2017, 10:43:08 AM
What makes binance the future of exchange ? I registered yhere we still need to depoait our coin there before we can trade. And what is definition of future exchanges ? We already have DEX which totally decentralized and now you can use DEX on your mobile waves wallet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
August 23, 2017, 10:30:27 AM
the price rocket to the moon recently, i used the exchange for several times, the interface is pretty simple, and the withdraw is fast at low rate, may the price still go high in the future
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
August 23, 2017, 10:22:14 AM
Doubled my money so far... I know a lot of people are holding, not sure. Might sell half of it and put it into something else...

I do wonder about a big dump in the next 24 hours with the fees being added etc. That being said, they seem to have a long term game plan.
RE: the Tron ICO, I'm not surprised no one was able to buy after a a minute. You had every frequent user on that site itching to buy it, even if just for the novelty factor. I know some people who were able to buy though, so not only for the whales.

I don't know. I mean I tried to purchase within the first 5 seconds of the ICO and it was sold out. Surely that's not how their first ICO should go. I mean maybe a cap of 1m coins per purchase or something.

There is another ICO coming tomorrow for 1.9bn coins. Expect that to sell out within 30 seconds then?

Regarding BNB, yep I've tripled on it so far, kicking myself I didn't have the funds to buy in when I first noticed it as I'd be up about 1500% by now!

I agree it was crappy. Quite sure the same thing will happen with the next one... Also, am I the only one that finds the site slow to load and sometimes buggy?
Jump to: