Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance is Becoming a Crypto Monopoly - page 9. (Read 2098 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
April 28, 2019, 01:56:01 PM
I do not consider Binans a crypto monopoly.  Because there are a large number of exchanges on the market.  This suggests that Binans is the best and more people want to work with it.  This is a normal practice.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 28, 2019, 01:52:57 PM
Yes Binance is a very very good product of the company.  This is one of many projects that can monetize your project. The most important thing is that the BTC cryptocurrency has a good purchasing power and there is a place where you can spend these coins. ETH XRP EOS cannot boast of this. The problem of monopoly is very important and other projects need to reach Binance.

They need to have more competition not only with those well known coins but also as a whole, other exchange site needs to follow what's binance done so they can also attract more investors and traders to use their platforms, competitive platforms will allow the traders to choose around and not just to concentrate with this exchange and project alone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 01:48:50 PM
Now only the very lazy don't follow CZ in twitter, each shilling coins gives +10 - 20% at least. The main thing is not to keep all assets on exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 28, 2019, 01:39:40 PM
Yes Binance is a very very good product of the company.  This is one of many projects that can monetize your project. The most important thing is that the BTC cryptocurrency has a good purchasing power and there is a place where you can spend these coins. ETH XRP EOS cannot boast of this. The problem of monopoly is very important and other projects need to reach Binance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
April 28, 2019, 01:19:16 AM
You should understand why it is a little difficult for people to get to participate in IEO project on Binance, you are not the only one that has not been able to successfully participate, I have not also, and I hold no grudges against them, I know that it is a phase that will soon pass.

You and I know how we have many investors that are desperately interested in investing, but has been discouraged because of the ICO scam, now that they have a chance already, we have thousands of investors always lined up to invest in an IEO project once they see one, so it becomes a matter of first come and first serve which all depends on our speed and the speed of our internet/system.

Binance do not just take any project, they screen it thoroughly to see that such project is really worth it and that is why they have few of them, if they really wanted to pump BNB, they can do it easily by just simply allowing all manner of projects to come on platform which will be more than enough for everyone to participate, and then we end up getting scammed. Is that what we want again?
I think it is not easy for people to get part in IEOs conducted on Binance because of the huge number of people who are already registered on Binance and who are ready to invest in these tokens when the token sale is conducted on Binance.

Obviously, the competition is very tough when you have limited tokens and unlimited people ready to buy them so the sale gets finished in few seconds to minutes which is something not just possible for someone all the time to get lucky.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 27, 2019, 08:45:41 AM
Actually, there are other top exchanges in crypto sphere that can competing with Binance if they have more features.
Other exchanges may can offer investors something, for example burning their token to increase their value.
Or maybe holding many competitions to the traders around the world, to attract more traders and investors.
Activity: 602
April 27, 2019, 01:59:43 AM
No this is wrong of course. The market is not being controlled by any user's and let them.choose whatwver the exchanges they wanted to.

Though Binance is one of the crypto echanges in the world and hoping that Japan will be using bitcoin and so diacussing. Besides, Promoting a country ro use for bitcoin wi.be  a great belp for. those who personny ontributed or investment in bitoin

I am agree with you. People can make trade in others exchanges, its about choice. People choose binance because having big liquidity and binance always improve their security. I dont think binance becoming a crypto monopoly, its about how company give best service to their customer and to attract new member.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 26, 2019, 10:59:56 PM
I don't disagree with you on this point, but if you're trying to point out how CZ called for the delisting of bsv few days back and how other top exchanges followed his footstep.. i support cz for making such decision 100%

I think this has become a scandal from a binance exchange place and it has become very natural if a very large binary exchange place has a lot of slander circulating in various kinds of media.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 26, 2019, 09:30:27 PM
Binance may currently be the market leader, but there is plenty of competition in the exchange and the launchpad space so there's unlikely to be an outright monopoly and some of this startups initiatives are helping develop the market further, however, the high entry requirement for IEOs may be prohibitive for ordinary investors and attract only larger "whales" which is unhealthy for the crowdfunding industry regardless of the quality of the offering
Activity: 209
Merit: 6
April 26, 2019, 08:56:04 AM
I don't disagree with you on this point, but if you're trying to point out how CZ called for the delisting of bsv few days back and how other top exchanges followed his footstep.. i support cz for making such decision 100%
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
April 26, 2019, 07:44:26 AM
No this is wrong of course. The market is not being controlled by any user's and let them.choose whatwver the exchanges they wanted to.

Though Binance is one of the crypto echanges in the world and hoping that Japan will be using bitcoin and so diacussing. Besides, Promoting a country ro use for bitcoin wi.be  a great belp for. those who personny ontributed or investment in bitoin
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
April 26, 2019, 07:35:01 AM
To fight a large market, of course, it requires big capital, in my opinion, currently Binance has not been able to monopolize the market, in fact Binance's presence is good because it makes the market look better.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
April 26, 2019, 07:16:55 AM
I also believe that this exchange has become one of the most used today, it kills the competition and today it is probably one of the most used exchanges. You understand that this is a monopoly and today there is simply no other choice, despite all possible exchanges.
There is always a choice, but simply trading at Binance is the most convenient way to date and you can always be sure that your funds will not be stolen
The exchange has favoured those who are skillful in trading, which is why they will always give good testimonials about it. If care is not taken, as a newbie, one might lose fund while trading on it. This is made evident in the recent IEOs that have been conducted on the exchange. Binance is gradually becoming a central power of all exchanges and if care is not taken, it might come to reality.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
April 26, 2019, 06:35:52 AM
I'm afraid you're right, Binance makes the cryptocurrency market more centralized and manipulative. We all want the cryptocurrency market to develop, but we do not want to have all the power in the hands of one company. It is possible that this is not a problem Binance, and the problem of competitors who can not fully oppose something. But this is admired by the management of Binance, there are people who know how to manage the company.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
April 26, 2019, 06:30:23 AM
I also believe that this exchange has become one of the most used today, it kills the competition and today it is probably one of the most used exchanges. You understand that this is a monopoly and today there is simply no other choice, despite all possible exchanges.
There is always a choice, but simply trading at Binance is the most convenient way to date and you can always be sure that your funds will not be stolen
Activity: 840
April 26, 2019, 06:18:37 AM
You are right but at the same time i would say that they also deserved to grow big and sadly their seems to be no real competitor that can threat or give tough time to binance as a project and i think if it continues like this binance will grow into one massive platform representing most of the crypto market.

Binance is a company and i am believe they want to make profits from every their activity. Binance can grow because they always improve their service and customer like it, thats why binance growing faster than others. Its not a fault if company want make profits or dominate crypto transaction because its about competition
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 26, 2019, 06:15:06 AM
I disagree with you, in my opinion Binance has a goal that makes users feel comfortable. And everyone has a way of thinking to get to know more closely, and has nothing to do with other crypto. Confusing. Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
April 26, 2019, 05:22:14 AM
I tried to get in Binance IEO and failed for whatever reason and  I was a little angry but it was okay but what really got to my nerve and made I started to think similar to what you wrote in this thread in the new requirement they added for people to be able to join their so-called IEO, they are trying hard to pump BNB which I think is a very dangerous and bad move because they are giving BNB tokens a value that is totally fake and build only on the desire of joining the upcoming BNB, well I love Binance but I do not like their latest moves which made me withdraw my money from there ( Binance was the only exchange that I was feeling safe holding my money on it).

100% Agree having all this control in a field that built on Decentralization is hmm.. I can't really come with proper words to describe it.
You should understand why it is a little difficult for people to get to participate in IEO project on Binance, you are not the only one that has not been able to successfully participate, I have not also, and I hold no grudges against them, I know that it is a phase that will soon pass.

You and I know how we have many investors that are desperately interested in investing, but has been discouraged because of the ICO scam, now that they have a chance already, we have thousands of investors always lined up to invest in an IEO project once they see one, so it becomes a matter of first come and first serve which all depends on our speed and the speed of our internet/system.

Binance do not just take any project, they screen it thoroughly to see that such project is really worth it and that is why they have few of them, if they really wanted to pump BNB, they can do it easily by just simply allowing all manner of projects to come on platform which will be more than enough for everyone to participate, and then we end up getting scammed. Is that what we want again?
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
April 25, 2019, 01:28:14 PM
You are right but at the same time i would say that they also deserved to grow big and sadly their seems to be no real competitor that can threat or give tough time to binance as a project and i think if it continues like this binance will grow into one massive platform representing most of the crypto market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 25, 2019, 01:04:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: