Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance is Becoming a Crypto Monopoly - page 5. (Read 2098 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
June 07, 2019, 07:51:16 PM
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
June 07, 2019, 06:47:44 PM
Of course people will believe on successful personality like CZ. Binance is number 1so traders will definitely go where the volume is. Probably they are monopolizing the crypto world but this is business, a competition wherein survival of the fittest. I think it is not their fault that they have a great business plan for crypto.

There's also a dark side of CZ who is banning whatever cons he like and whoever he agrees with or not. This game of listing for a fee and later delisting is going to make him a lot of money but it won't be clean money. They should enlist what their clients want not what they decide that is worthy. CZ is playing god in the crypto world.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
June 07, 2019, 04:19:26 PM
this is very likely to happen when binance is actually growing bigger in the exchange industry and will also expand their business not only to focus on the exchange, it can become a price monopoly
copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 0
June 07, 2019, 04:14:49 PM
Well binance got the strategy from the onset and work on how the crypto market is moving, setting their coin for an high way. Binance has built its reputation any IEO lauching there is sure to get a good Roi.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
June 07, 2019, 04:03:39 PM
Binance creates the great demand on their IEO launchpad. That is actual trick on binance to improve the marketplace strength. I am not sure why their community give this love on binance's listed tokens on their launchpad.
Bitrex, yobit, idax and many exchanges have the IEO but no one got the name or investment like we see on binance exchange.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
June 07, 2019, 03:56:37 PM
there are many other exchanges and platforms. what prevents them to show such great results as Binance does? the main key to success is the desire to become number 1.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
June 07, 2019, 02:55:35 PM
Of course people will believe on successful personality like CZ. Binance is number 1so traders will definitely go where the volume is. Probably they are monopolizing the crypto world but this is business, a competition wherein survival of the fittest. I think it is not their fault that they have a great business plan for crypto.
Despite the popularity of the binance,They will face a range of challenges in the future,And is reflected in the emergence of strong competition from new companies in various forms in the provision of services.
I am confident in the further growth of this coin and stock exchange, because now they are fighting for liquidity, reducing commission fees. For me, Binance is the best exchange.
Activity: 952
Merit: 5
June 07, 2019, 02:23:04 PM
Binance exchange is that place where you can really earn money every day if you have some trading knowledge
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1131
June 07, 2019, 10:33:20 AM
Despite the popularity of the binance,They will face a range of challenges in the future,And is reflected in the emergence of strong competition from new companies in various forms in the provision of services.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
June 06, 2019, 11:59:40 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 10:39:59 PM
Wow, I just heard this news. But I did not directly believe it. As far as I know, binance is one of the large exchange platforms but I have not been able to prove the existence of monopoly in this binance. All events are full of possibilities. I hope we can play healthy in crypto currencies. I hope you are also not affected to buy a coin that is considered profitable without you doing your own analysis.

Its hard to monopoly in cryptocurrency market because every people have their own choice. Its not binance fault if people like and use binance as their exchanger because the team behind binance doing a great job and binance is biggest exchangers in crypto world.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
June 06, 2019, 07:51:23 PM
Wow, I just heard this news. But I did not directly believe it. As far as I know, binance is one of the large exchange platforms but I have not been able to prove the existence of monopoly in this binance. All events are full of possibilities. I hope we can play healthy in crypto currencies. I hope you are also not affected to buy a coin that is considered profitable without you doing your own analysis.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
June 06, 2019, 07:41:26 PM
As you know most of crypto market volume in Bianance and most of investors also investing in Bianance projects so in future may be Bianance will be single manipulator in crypto industry .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 06, 2019, 01:44:24 PM
Changpeng Zhao is not so scary, I'm more worried about the "whales" who at one point can bring down the price of any cryptocurrency for the sake of their machinations.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 08:06:12 AM
You have really made a very good point. Now most crypto investors see listing on binance as the main indicator of a success of an ICO. People are influenced to invest more during ICO once they are being promised that the coin will be listed on Binance. This is really becoming a threat to crypto
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 08:04:02 AM
I don't think that Binance will ever become a true monopolist, due to the simple fact that other exchanges are also constantly evolving (like for example coindeal is expanding by being available in US soon). If something will happen to Binance again (better not) in some nearest future, they will lose much more than just money, but a huge part of their credibility. Being a number one is great, but it also makes you the main target.

But we can't blame Binance for this, their services are great, it's amazing platform. I hope that they won't outgrow the rest of the players to be honest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
June 06, 2019, 07:50:48 AM
unfortunately, there is indeed a monopoly, and in current situation one cannot get away from it. We need worthy competitors to binance, but there are not very many of them now.
The monopoly on crypto market is very bad for everyone, they can noticeably manipulate market.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 06, 2019, 06:39:34 AM
I have once held this view, of course Binance is wielding too much and determining a lot in this space, they have worked hard for it and holding unto the powers they have, of course they are not careful with they may lose it. A lot of attentions now on Binance projects, Mainnet, new Binance stablecoin and a lot of successful IEO's. But the fact that Bchsv that was delisted from Binance some weeks ago still pumped reasonable recently means Binance doesn't determine it all.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
June 06, 2019, 06:36:05 AM
Yes, Binans is becoming a more and more monopolized system attracting more and more projects to its network, given that the coin itself is centralized, which can create quite a few problems with the development of the blockchain in the future.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
June 06, 2019, 06:23:15 AM
Exactly what I have in mind, I see Binance is very popular and many volume goes there. Many projects begging to get listed there, I heard a coin already apply for 1 year and don't even get a reply. To be fair, is not Binance fault, their services from the beginning make them the "best" crypto exchange out there. I just hope there will be another good exchange that can compete with Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: