Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance is Becoming a Crypto Monopoly - page 4. (Read 2098 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 17, 2019, 08:12:49 AM
It's only because all crypto investors are using binance for their crypto transactions. It's all in our hands wether we want to trade on one specific platform or choose another one.
it would be very silly to choose another platform. Binance is very convenient for everyone at that moment, but if this exchange somehow will threat to the cryptocurrency world, then we can always prevent it altogether
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
July 17, 2019, 07:44:59 AM
It's only because all crypto investors are using binance for their crypto transactions. It's all in our hands wether we want to trade on one specific platform or choose another one.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
July 16, 2019, 12:48:49 AM
Not sure how much related my reply is with your thread, maybe it's an offtopic.
Exchanges are mostly shady and doing every movement with objectively, of course, profit is the 1st thing everyone wants but there something else as well.

Kucoin has started Staking Reward for DeepOnion. Please notice that the current reward for DeepOnion PoS is 1%.

For your info, I am an investor of DeepOnion but I have my self-respect and I can't bear it if something shady happens.

As I said, current DeepOnion PoS reward is 1% but Kucoin is offering 2% which looks like fishy to me. How can that be possible? Why they will pay out of their own pocket? What's the purpose behind it?
I know, probably they will pump the market hugely, I can make thousands of dollars but hell, I don't want this fake movement.

I have posted it to hear your opinion on this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 23, 2019, 01:12:42 PM
I afraid other situation. When Binance will become so big that the real big money will pay more attention to owners and users. About decentralization I don't have any issues because it's their money. That's why it will be distributed ledger only. No any DAO or miner nodes. It's a business and nothing more
Activity: 348
June 23, 2019, 01:09:48 PM
maybe, if on the crypto market there is only one exchange, namely binance.
now we can choose many platforms that we can choose and like according to our beliefs.
binance will monopolize and do politics on their own coins and exchanges. and I think it's natural, because they have plans and strategies for developing their platform in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 23, 2019, 01:05:48 PM
It is very possible to happen where binance can later play a price or move the price of bitcoin. because at this time binance exchange is also the biggest in terms of volume and also the interest of people in investing in ieo binance is quite large
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 23, 2019, 01:02:24 PM
The fact is that all declarations on decentralization are no more than a marketing move, as things are very different.  Already appeared information that no one with the administration of binance announced the ability to control user accounts and accounts.  In a centralized platform, this can not be done, so why is it possible here.  This situation is one of those moments that I must alarm those users of cryptocurrency who use binance.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
June 22, 2019, 12:16:02 PM
Binance is a well done site, very functional and that occupies a very important position today. This is in large part due to all the innovations that the site has shown, it is a forerunner in several areas. However, I personally keep a distance because I think there is necessarily a shadow part behind this success. 

For example, when the team keeps reminding us that its 'dex' is completely decentralized, I invite you to watch the following video that tends to prove ... the opposite Smiley  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXmYxN8g2TQ
I'm full an agree with your conclusion and support the approval the opinion  by TS-Binance is a way to monopolize. Centrally support the price increase BNB is a marketing method of manipulating the desire of community members to get instant profit and not tomorrow, but today. I think there are many successful and worthy exchanges besides Binance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 08, 2019, 12:05:49 PM
Yes, but not for a long time, we always have rising and failing projects. Binance could die at any time only because it's in the 1'st place.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
June 08, 2019, 11:08:00 AM
Binance and its coin will be popular among traders till this platform and IEOs can make xxxxs, the same story was with ICOs
with what CZ_Binance is doing,  it's more than just making  his coin more popular it's about centralizing it, where by he owns how to control and manipulate his coin which is so bad for the crypto space, had it been bittrex was not overthrown such might not have happened
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
June 08, 2019, 07:51:43 AM
Now it is very easy for Binance and CZ to control the entire crypto market.
But how Binance become the biggest crypto exchange? What they extra offered?

See Binance secure this position only because they are very serious about the business, even they have very talented people behind the Binance blockchain. Firstly, they are very active in responding to the people question and the developments they do. The community will show more interest only when there i active developments and updates from the team. Transparency is a major key in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
June 08, 2019, 07:42:08 AM
In the company's economic principles, good service, low fees, so many token, not complicating KYC are mostly binance advantages, this is what makes their services preferred by crypto users
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
June 08, 2019, 07:39:31 AM
Now it is very easy for Binance and CZ to control the entire crypto market.
But how Binance become the biggest crypto exchange? What they extra offered?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
June 08, 2019, 07:35:53 AM
Binance is a well done site, very functional and that occupies a very important position today. This is in large part due to all the innovations that the site has shown, it is a forerunner in several areas. However, I personally keep a distance because I think there is necessarily a shadow part behind this success. 

For example, when the team keeps reminding us that its 'dex' is completely decentralized, I invite you to watch the following video that tends to prove ... the opposite Smiley  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXmYxN8g2TQ
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
June 08, 2019, 07:07:53 AM
So what should all crypto communities do to thwart this monopoly? Because with the popularity of binance today, it is very difficult to prevent it and it cannot be done alone or individually.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 08, 2019, 06:50:31 AM
did it will happen ? i don't see like that.
i think binance will never be a crypto monopoly like you said, but OK that is unique statment.
we can see Binance exchange is te biggest exchange in cryptocurrency that make a million dollar volume trading every day.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
June 08, 2019, 06:46:00 AM
You're the second person I'm seeing that's saying this. Someone once mentioned this that binance might begin to manipulate the crypto space completely. Well, one thing I have always believed is that cryptocurrency is something that relies on the power of the people, so it's up to the people on whether they want binance to control this space or not, it's completely up to people. If they allow them, then they will, but if they stand and refuse and do what they are supposed to do then it's not going to happen.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 05:57:40 AM
It is very bad that Binans becomes a crypto market monopolist. I hope this is not for long.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 01:06:01 AM
Of course people will believe on successful personality like CZ. Binance is number 1so traders will definitely go where the volume is. Probably they are monopolizing the crypto world but this is business, a competition wherein survival of the fittest. I think it is not their fault that they have a great business plan for crypto.
Despite the popularity of the binance,They will face a range of challenges in the future,And is reflected in the emergence of strong competition from new companies in various forms in the provision of services.
I am confident in the further growth of this coin and stock exchange, because now they are fighting for liquidity, reducing commission fees. For me, Binance is the best exchange.

From what i am read, there is no fake volume in binance and this exchanger trusted by many peoples. I am agree that binance still best exchanger in crypto market because listed only good project and sometimes give free listing fee for good open source project
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
June 07, 2019, 10:25:26 PM
Of course people will believe on successful personality like CZ. Binance is number 1so traders will definitely go where the volume is. Probably they are monopolizing the crypto world but this is business, a competition wherein survival of the fittest. I think it is not their fault that they have a great business plan for crypto.
Despite the popularity of the binance,They will face a range of challenges in the future,And is reflected in the emergence of strong competition from new companies in various forms in the provision of services.
I am confident in the further growth of this coin and stock exchange, because now they are fighting for liquidity, reducing commission fees. For me, Binance is the best exchange.

As long as there are developments, l believe binance will remain on top but we wl never know if another exchange will pop up and suddenly will be a game changer. I heard new exchanges like membrana and ezbitex in which I can say that will have a  bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: