Pages:
Author

Topic: BipCoin - CryptoNote, profitable to mine [same chain, new dev 2017] - page 3. (Read 32766 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
hei guys, then i am running bipcoind  , at the end of synchronization  i am recieving  erorr like
 2018-May-21 17:28:24.203211 ERROR   [192.99.4.196:18870 OUT] Failed to invoke COMMAND_HANDSHAKE, closing connection.
  2018-May-21 17:28:24.208252 WARNING Failed to HANDSHAKE with peer 192.99.4.196:18870

does anyone knows how to solve it?
Activity: 54
A big thank you to MWD64 and the other team members that created BipCoin and brought it to where it is.

Hi I'm interested in organising and funding a renovation for Bipcoin and becoming part of the team

Main things I'd like to have upgraded are Logo and Website. A new name to go along with the refresh would be good too.

Remember DogeCoin Dark? That was basically where BipCoin is now, until they rebranded to Verge.

Now it's a billion dollar coin.

i think it is good idea, the logo looks like cat food , has to be changed in my opinion
Activity: 154
Nice project with good features very interesting one indeed wish you the best.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
I suggest the developer to create a coin development fund.
And the first thing to update a gui-wallet, make it possible to connect to a remote node, as in a Karbowanec, Qwertycoin.
Activity: 49
a dev to speak??? have a problem bip.ms-pool.net.ua, I tried to mine but it seems not to receive anything
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Activity: 56
Where is the download link for Windows QT wallet GUI ?

The Windows GUI download link is:
https://bipcoin.org/DROPS/0004_GUI/BipCoin_GUI-32bit-64bit-WIN.zip

It can be found on the download page:
https://bipcoin.org/?page_id=93
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
have any things new updated? I want to know more
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Where is the download link for Windows QT wallet GUI ?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
A big thank you to MWD64 and the other team members that created BipCoin and brought it to where it is.

Hi I'm interested in organising and funding a renovation for Bipcoin and becoming part of the team

Main things I'd like to have upgraded are Logo and Website. A new name to go along with the refresh would be good too.

Remember DogeCoin Dark? That was basically where BipCoin is now, until they rebranded to Verge.

Now it's a billion dollar coin.
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
GRAVIEX Exchange Listing Register

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bkMDWgs95mRkLCCkOu985y2oT7dXRFLiceWFmoUyHQY/viewform?edit_requested=true

I sent the application. We still need to send to see the interest.

still register on this exchange need and add to the vote. https://vicex.io
Activity: 2
We're working to help Cryptopia with their wallet issue. As everyone should know, Cryptopia is very slow to respond; there are Dashcoin (DSH) questions unanswered for a month. Also, Bitcoal (COAL) has no connections there.  Seems like they have a darkcoin issue.

Any chance of a logo change to something a bit more modern / clean /appealing? I'm happy to provide btc donation to fund the changeover and come up with the new logo
Activity: 7
shitopia killing the coin ..  Lips sealed
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
We're working to help Cryptopia with their wallet issue. As everyone should know, Cryptopia is very slow to respond; there are Dashcoin (DSH) questions unanswered for a month. Also, Bitcoal (COAL) has no connections there.  Seems like they have a darkcoin issue.
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 7
i cant wd bip coin from cryptopia its says no connection...

If problems persist please contact BipCoin(BIP).
Unable to generate address for BIP, Reason: 01/15/18 - No connections
Activity: 112
how about new info about it,what is the purpose for this ,i think its great
Pages:
Jump to: