Pages:
Author

Topic: BipCoin - CryptoNote, profitable to mine [same chain, new dev 2017] - page 5. (Read 32766 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, I would like to solo mine but the information to do so is kind of dated. On the Bipcoin website they say the command for linux
./miner –daemon-address 127.0.0.1:18091 –address bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but when I try to do that it gives and error of Fatal: Specify --address.

I believe the command soft this is somewhere along the lines of ./miner --daemon-address 127.0.0.1:18091 --address bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but I'm not sure about that because it doesn't give a hashrate or any indication that it is doing anything. I also get Fatal: --threads option must be 1..1 if I try to enter any threads above 1. Could any of you help me out with this.

Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I recently bought bipcoin and found it pretty cool. (though, tbh the nogov license is kinda cringy  Cheesy)
I made a discord channel if anyone else is interested in discussing bipcoin.

https://discord.gg/GxYB8wX
Activity: 83
Where is your marketing team?
This coin is not active at the moment.
Activity: 16
New POOL Bipcoin Smiley Wink Cool

Fee 1%
Server US
URL: http://bip.4miner.me

SERVER HOSTS
us-bip.4miner.me:3335 (CPU mining)
us-bip.4miner.me:5557 (Cards GPU)
us-bip.4miner.me:7779 (Nicehash or farms)
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Hi Bippers.  Now I'm Bip holder as well. Meow-meow
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Any plans to get listed on new exchanges ....coin is trading on just cryptopia when can we see new exchanges
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Heh, I have found this project first time. It is so funny , that I think that project really serious. But why capitalisation so low? Actual price it is price of completly dead projects. But cats have 9 lifes:) good luck to devs and holders!
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
I have been following bipcoin for a long time
now the difficulty has gone up
Meow meow
Activity: 66
blockchain diff not stable ?
Just decided to check back in on BipCoin after I saw the recent price jump.  It's been awhile but i remember it being slightly complicated to send Bips from a CLI wallet.  Anyone able to help me with that?  I would just like to move everything to one wallet. Thanks.

Edit:  When I attempt to transfer from one wallet to another, I get an error message that says the mix in must be a non-negative integer (no matter what number i put in there).

transfer 0  bipaddress amount

I tried that the first time and it wouldn't work.  It did this time, though.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Just decided to check back in on BipCoin after I saw the recent price jump.  It's been awhile but i remember it being slightly complicated to send Bips from a CLI wallet.  Anyone able to help me with that?  I would just like to move everything to one wallet. Thanks.

Edit:  When I attempt to transfer from one wallet to another, I get an error message that says the mix in must be a non-negative integer (no matter what number i put in there).

transfer 0  bipaddress amount

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Holy crap! 7.54 Kh network hashrate.

Quick, start the miners.... NOW!
Activity: 4
thanks for the info,I am mining BipCoin
Activity: 56
This exactly strategy made this coin as it is today............
For me this coin neads real miners and not nicehach,so it can be profitable for them and  only then can catch the eyes of some one to invest on it.

The problem that pushes the difficulty so high is nicehash bots mining at a profit when the difficulty gets too low.  The solution to stop them is to under cut them by buying nicehash mining at a lower profit and therefore being less disruptive to the block times. That is the only way to stop them from disrupting the blockchain because it effectively gets rid of their financial incentive to create the disruption.
Activity: 51
Dev,

I sent the coins from 2 different wallet to cryptopia and till now no coins appeared.

Transaction ID for 1 transaction is 5c9181ef24dec4a6939c900f99bda4430e2e7b2a557193800763b2d2a68ed10b

It shows in blockchain explorer but not on cryptopia :

http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua/?hash=5c9181ef24dec4a6939c900f99bda4430e2e7b2a557193800763b2d2a68ed10b#blockchain_transaction

The network is very low to adjust the difficulty and this is the problem, the last block found (mined) was a day ago... After 20 blocks cryptopia unlock your deposit.

Sorry for my bad english*

same problem as before, difficulty is too high to solve any blocks, i have to wait days before i can even see my transaction !

If someone wants to put some BTC in a nicehash.com account and give me their API Key I can run my bot to keep the networking going fast. It will keep the blocktime under 1 hour. https://github.com/KittyCatTech/bipcoin-nicehash-bot

The only problem is right now you will pay 0.00001967 BTC per BIP mined to buy the hashing power on nicehash.

This exactly strategy made this coin as it is today............
For me this coin neads real miners and not nicehach,so it can be profitable for them and  only then can catch the eyes of some one to invest on it.
Activity: 56
Dev,

I sent the coins from 2 different wallet to cryptopia and till now no coins appeared.

Transaction ID for 1 transaction is 5c9181ef24dec4a6939c900f99bda4430e2e7b2a557193800763b2d2a68ed10b

http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua/?hash=5c9181ef24dec4a6939c900f99bda4430e2e7b2a557193800763b2d2a68ed10b#blockchain_transaction

The network is very low to adjust the difficulty and this is the problem, the last block found (mined) was a day ago... After 20 blocks cryptopia unlock your deposit.

same problem as before, difficulty is too high to solve any blocks, i have to wait days before i can even see my transaction !

If someone wants to put some BTC in a nicehash.com account and give me their API Key I can run my bot to keep the networking going fast. It will keep the blocktime under 1 hour. https://github.com/KittyCatTech/bipcoin-nicehash-bot

The only problem is right now you will pay 0.00001967 BTC per BIP mined to buy the hashing power on nicehash.
Activity: 42
Activity: 127
Dev,

Pages:
Jump to: