Pages:
Author

Topic: BipCoin - CryptoNote, profitable to mine [same chain, new dev 2017] - page 10. (Read 32766 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i was mining on this coin....  a lot of share... but not even pending...  it's everything allright with pool: http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/Thorth/pica_zpswqsen8z7.jpg

You need to check the "Pool Blocks" and "Payments" tabs at the top. It looks like the pool didn't find any blocks while you were mining shares to it.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
After the reset of the wallet coins were lost on the pool.
The smaller part remained, the blocks are counted as a pool, not orphans.
How to recover coins?
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Hello!
One miner mining nicehash on the pool, pool not pay . Coins were on the balance sheet. But not the entire sum as in the admin panel. Made a reset wallet, the coins were gone.
How to return coins?

Did coins disappeared or just someone waiting for a payment?
There is no coin on your wallet. Where did the coins go?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
i was mining on this coin....  a lot of share... but not even pending...  it's everything allright with pool: http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua

Activity: 265
Hello!
One miner mining nicehash on the pool, pool not pay . Coins were on the balance sheet. But not the entire sum as in the admin panel. Made a reset wallet, the coins were gone.
How to return coins?

Did coins disappeared or just someone waiting for a payment?
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Hello!
How to return coins?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
New Dev for this coin! I hope this coin dislike XCI coin
I buy some coin, but now i  had nothing!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Here is the thing for me
I have a small rig 4 RX480 8g and i did have it on BIP.
But wen the Hash Rate is over: 351.36 KH/sec like is now and you try to find a block so it can go down.....
When it does go down some polls use the NICEHASH Script and take it again to the roof.
So i stop minig it.
For me Someone needs to do Something about it.

How much bio are you making per day with that kind hashrste ? I'm getting like 10 or something ridiculous last I checked. Hopefully you doing much better than I am. This coin was profitable for a fairly long time after it came out. I should have so then but I hung on because of loyalty.
Activity: 51
Here is the thing for me
I have a small rig 4 RX480 8g and i did have it on BIP.
But wen the Hash Rate is over: 351.36 KH/sec like is now and you try to find a block so it can go down.....
When it does go down some polls use the NICEHASH Script and take it again to the roof.
So i stop minig it.
For me Someone needs to do Something about it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
What is going on with bip ? You telling me a rx480 only makes 0.0001 BTC worth of bio per day ? Wow. Electricity costs more. It use to be so profitable for so long. The worst part is that the price is still the same.
Activity: 35
network hashrate had been over 500k/s recently and difficulty over 80M. it's tough to find a block on a small pool.

The hashrate is about 3 times higher than it should be based on the current price and it keeps on spiking up higher and then coming back down which makes the difficulty rise quickly and then take a long time to adjust back down. This is causing really long block times and delaying the confirmation of transaction as well as slowing down the mining pools and making it much less profitable to mine.

Sumokoin had a similar problem (huge spikes in difficulty caused by somebody buying unlimited hashrate at Nicehash) and I believe they ended up changing the algorithm. Not sure if their updated code could be useful for Bipcoin though.
Activity: 378
Is there a plan from dev to insert this coin into another exchanger? In addition to cryptopia
Activity: 224
BipCoin - that is fairly close to Bitcoin Cheesy haha I like it.

I was wondering though, how is this one to mine nowadays? Is it worth it? What is the daily income and how many coins can you mine a day with your hardware and what hardware do you guys use?
Activity: 10
Are there any physical locations where a Bipcoin node would be helpful? I have one node running in New York and am willing to set more up for different locations. Or is there even a benefit of adding more nodes? And just a general question... What exactly are the benefits of running nodes to begin with.
network hashrate had been over 500k/s recently and difficulty over 80M. it's tough to find a block on a small pool.

The hashrate is about 3 times higher than it should be based on the current price and it keeps on spiking up higher and then coming back down which makes the difficulty rise quickly and then take a long time to adjust back down. This is causing really long block times and delaying the confirmation of transaction as well as slowing down the mining pools and making it much less profitable to mine.

While the algorithm for calculating difficulty could be changed to alleviate this problem, that might not be necessary If we can grow the coin to a higher price, network hashrate and market share of the CryptoNote mining capacity. If the network hashrate is higher, then it becomes more costly to use these hashrate spikes to manipulate the difficulty and disrupt the block times. The larger we can grow the coin, the more robust and secure it will be.
Activity: 51
tell that to those who use the nicehash script........
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 10
Can anyone explain why for some weeks (especially this week) I can be non-stop mining on a pool but gain no rewards? Does it have something to do with difficulty or overall network hashrate?

I used to get quite a bit of bip per day but now I am making none... This has happened before as well.
I can not understand why this script is needed. In the network block for more than 3 hours is not. The difficulty will be very slowly reduced, the delay between the blocks will be long in time.
You need to pay attention to this point.
Need a better algorithm for changing the difficulty.

The nicehash script (https://github.com/KittyCatTech/bipcoin-nicehash-bot) is needed to keep the network hashrate from falling too low. The higher the network hashrate the more costly it is to slow down the network by over mining for a short period of time. This is why you don't see it happening to coins that have a higher network hashrate. Because on those coins no one can afford to spike up the network hashrate, even for a short period of time, to disrupt the network difficulty and the block times.

The nicehash script will ensure that as the price of BipCoin rises the network hashrate rises concurrently and therefore making it less likely to spike up like we have seen it do recently (https://poolpolice.org/#bip).

However, if the new Lead BipCoin Dev, SamuelPickwick, wants to fork to a better algorithm for changing difficulty, one of the other BipCoin Devs already has one that is written and being used currently by one of the other CryptoNote coins. It would not be difficult to make that change and release a new version of BipCoin.  But it might not be necessary if we get the price and network hashrate up and start beating out some of the other coins.

I think BipCoin is going to rapidly win over market share because we are the 'No Gov Crypto' that is 'Making Dark Coins Fun Again!' by focusing on making it easy and fun for people to use.  Let's let users vote with their BIP on what the roadmap should be for BipCoin.

Pages:
Jump to: