Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 2. (Read 554235 times)

Activity: 813
Merit: 507
The bot was reset. I don't know if I should find it funny, but it behaves like the campaign would continue to run.
I guess that the payments will come in the next 24h, if the things go well.

Maybe we'll get an announcement that the campaign actually still continues? Cheesy

Yeah, with those who "have stuck through the issues until now and until the very end hopefully"

That would have been such a troll move  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
The bot was reset. I don't know if I should find it funny, but it behaves like the campaign would continue to run.

Maybe we'll get an announcement that the campaign actually still continues? Cheesy

Yeah, with those who "have stuck through the issues until now and until the very end hopefully"
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
but maybe there is some fund pressure to force them to close it.

I think it's the opposite. this campaign has done its job and they're doing well. why spend more money when they've got the business they want? they'll keep on snowballing from here.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
well, that's too bad. I haven't been active for around month but planning on continuing later, but if that's your decision then that's fine. thanks for all the payments you've made.
I'll be keeping the sig on until it ends in case something changes. probably won't post anything tho.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Announcement

After nearly 2 years, over 330 thread pages, and more than 300 BTC paid out, the CoinsBank signature campaign will be closing down as of September 1.

I'd like thank every member who has participated, especially to those who have stuck through the issues until now (and until the very end hopefully).

A final payout and announcement will be made on September 1 for all members wearing the signature (normal rules applied).

Once again, thank you to those who made the CoinsBank signature campaign incredible! Smiley

Best regards,
Marco

What a pity, how many players now? 2 years of 300 btc on marketing, which is awesome, I think this site profits a lot, but maybe there is some fund pressure to force them to close it.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I was participating a while ago. Forgot my username for Bit-X; any way to check balance and withdraw? Bit-X address is 3QJAwvRp87hzkzvB4ZLFTkR8TYb9vL1juq and forum UID is 67815

Put your address in blockchain.info look for the amount in the account.

At Marcotheminer I will continue my signature until sept third .  Thanks for the coin over the last few years.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Announcement

After nearly 2 years, over 330 thread pages, and more than 300 BTC paid out, the CoinsBank signature campaign will be closing down as of September 1.

I'd like thank every member who has participated, especially to those who have stuck through the issues until now (and until the very end hopefully).

A final payout and announcement will be made on September 1 for all members wearing the signature (normal rules applied).

Once again, thank you to those who made the CoinsBank signature campaign incredible! Smiley

Best regards,
Marco

Sorry to see it end but thank you and good luck with any future endeavors.
I was participating a while ago. Forgot my username for Bit-X; any way to check balance and withdraw? Bit-X address is 3QJAwvRp87hzkzvB4ZLFTkR8TYb9vL1juq and forum UID is 67815

But there is no need for a username. You just have to use your phone number and maybe reset the password if you don't remember that one as well.

And as you might have seen the site is now called coinsbank  Wink
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I've got paid yesterday. The bonus is still not there, but really, I would prefer the campaign to run many more years than that bonus....
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I too received my payment in time. Just few days left for this campaign and had a great experience throughout. Thanks for having me as a small part of this campaign Smiley
I got paid.

I hope everyone else as well.

I wish you guys some nice last days in this campaign althougn I dont know how many will stay till the end  Smiley
legendary
Some funds are moving, seems like we'll be paid later today (hopefully, with a bonus)

Here are the payments (but no bonus again)!
Bot reset but there is no payments.

Ending the campaign on a bad note...seems legit.

And btw the payment for the period when the bot was under maintenance is missing as well right?
legendary
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Bot reset but there is no payments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
hi dev
the campaign still open ?

As marcotheminer mentioned
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15914727

This campaign will end on 1 September so it's closed for new participant
and if I would open by chance then there is still no chance for you to join. you are a member ranked user and it is clearly stated in the OP that Members and Bellow are not allowed to join.
better to try your rank up and search for another Open campaign. there are many.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
hi dev
the campaign still open ?

As marcotheminer mentioned
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15914727

This campaign will end on 1 September so it's closed for new participant
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
hi dev