Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 8. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Hi all! We are upgrading the bot now. I can finally say that things will be running smoothly starting through next week.

If anyone is still missing a payment please PM me.

Regards,
Marco
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Is it me or the BOT says there is a maintenance for two months lol ?

Bot Under Maintenance for 48 hours start from 7/26/2016 4:28 PM - 9/26/2016 5 PM , hopefully this is made manually and not automatic

Maintenance for two days only. The confusion is obviously because Bitcoin Boy didn't pay attention to date notation (months go before days)...

Should be read as 26/7/2016 - 28/7/2016 (European notation) or 7/26/2016 - 7/28/2016 (American notation)
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Is it me or the BOT says there is a maintenance for two months lol ?

Bot Under Maintenance for 48 hours start from 7/26/2016 4:28 PM - 9/26/2016 5 PM , hopefully this is made manually and not automatic
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Had a good trip recently to a conference.   With being busy there and lack of secure connection ended up not making it on board much last week.   Just kinda catching up now.

Happy to see Bitcoin_BOy$ on here.   What issues are being addressed specifically if it's ok to ask?  Either way glad to have some time home and have time to catch back up on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Hi Everyone,
Maintenance start for 48 hours I will stop post count updates until fixing all issues.

please do not forget my manual monthly payment it was due on July 24th.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
Hi Everyone,
Maintenance start for 48 hours I will stop post count updates until fixing all issues.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Hi Marco and Co.  My manually month payment was due yesterday.

I sent Marco a pm today to remind you to pay me the  normal amount that I get.

I use the funds for my difficulty thread give away and for my continued psu , breakout boards and pcie cables test. that I post ing mining and speculation.

Please le me know when you send my monthly payment thanks phil.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
You guys forgot to pay me when everyone else got paid.
legendary
I know the campaign is full, but what if I bought a members spot, is that possible?

It is possible to buy an account, but I'm not sure that anyone here is going to sell you one (just in case, I ain't)

Glad to hear that Bitcoin Boy is back. Hope everything will be soon back to normal too

I want to buy their spot, not their account

well if you pay enough someone might give up to his spot

I'm curious how it is ever possible without selling the account at the same time? Do you really think that if someone leaves, that spot is announced open? As far as I remember, Marco didn't allow new members even if somebody decided to leave...

CoinsBank seems to be quite happy with the die-hards that stick to this campaign like a limpet to a rock
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
I know the campaign is full, but what if I bought a members spot, is that possible?

It is possible to buy an account, but I'm not sure that anyone here is going to sell you one (just in case, I ain't)

Glad to hear that Bitcoin Boy is back. Hope everything will be soon back to normal too

well if you pay enough someone might give up to his spot

legendary
Is this campaign even active? I thought this campaign is already inactive for a week since members of it hasn't yet paid. Why people still want to join this?

Simply because they know a tad more than you do
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is this campaign even active? I thought this campaign is already inactive for a week since members of it hasn't yet paid. Why people still want to join this?
legendary
Why not just reset the overall campaign to start fresh? Since the campaign was revamped from bit-X to coinsbank, it's best if they could start resetting the bot or create a new one since it obviously has flaws in it. It's not functioning well so creating a new fresh one should make it more smooth.

Actually the best way is to see what the errors are and fix them, instead of trying to hide them. And with current user base the errors are popping out easier, it seems.
And then I don't think it worth the hassle to fill again the user database....
And starting anew may just create new problems...

However, it's an idea, and I respect that, and it's up to Marco and Coins Bank to decide...

As I get it, the essence of this idea primarily consists in dropping the old user base and enrolling new participants. But, as the saying goes, old friends as old wine are the best...

And we can only pray that the campaign runs for many more months (or years, lol)
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Why not just reset the overall campaign to start fresh? Since the campaign was revamped from bit-X to coinsbank, it's best if they could start resetting the bot or create a new one since it obviously has flaws in it. It's not functioning well so creating a new fresh one should make it more smooth.

Actually the best way is to see what the errors are and fix them, instead of trying to hide them. And with current user base the errors are popping out easier, it seems.
And then I don't think it worth the hassle to fill again the user database....
And starting anew may just create new problems...

However, it's an idea, and I respect that, and it's up to Marco and Coins Bank to decide...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

i really dunno how that would work. the campaign manager would have to approve it so it would be pretty much the same as freshly applying. they'd probably be happy to cut down the numbers a little so it would be a no go.

and when would the payment for the swap take place? the person selling it wouldn't want to risk losing their place so they'd want money up front but they can't guarantee you're gonna get in.

you may as well buy an account that's signed up, they show up occasionally, and then you'd be absolutely certain of getting payouts without any grey areas.

It's summer and things go slower.
But there were words that this campaign may open again when everything is back on track.
So I'd advise you for a big amount of patience, maybe even join another campaign meanwhile and keep an eye regularly on this thread. It may be the best method.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

i really dunno how that would work. the campaign manager would have to approve it so it would be pretty much the same as freshly applying. they'd probably be happy to cut down the numbers a little so it would be a no go.

and when would the payment for the swap take place? the person selling it wouldn't want to risk losing their place so they'd want money up front but they can't guarantee you're gonna get in.

you may as well buy an account that's signed up, they show up occasionally, and then you'd be absolutely certain of getting payouts without any grey areas.
legendary

I'm afraid that this is the only possible way to get what you want (with a high enough degree of surety). I don't think the campaign managers will like this idea of buying a member's spot, though (provided someone decides to leave or gets kicked, lol)...

In any case, it is up to them to decide, not us, regular posters
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: