Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 10. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
still missing 2 weeks

I got 1 week payment.  What I don't know is if new rate took effect and it was possibly included the bonus.  So as of now paid or possibly paid:
1) 7/4 - Just paid
2) Coins_Bank Bonus mentioned - Possibly paid

Unpaid so far is one week but once we hit tomorrow I believe we will be back to 2 weeks again.  So it's going to take a 2 payment's or 1 big paymment, meaning more then 1 week payment put in hot wallet.
1) 7/11 - Unpaid

And I am just guessing on some of it I'm sure Marco can clear it up much more then my guessing.  And bot reset which is nice to see. So thanks Marco! Hopefully we get caught up that would be nice.

yeah the second missed payment is expected for tomorrow, but since the bot resetted to day i counted it for today

The bot reset on its own when it ran out of numbers
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
still missing 2 weeks

I got 1 week payment.  What I don't know is if new rate took effect and it was possibly included the bonus.  So as of now paid or possibly paid:
1) 7/4 - Just paid

Unpaid so far is one week but once we hit tomorrow I believe we will be back to 2 weeks again.  So it's going to take a 2 payment's or 1 big paymment, meaning more then 1 week payment put in hot wallet.
1) 7/11 - Unpaid

And I am just guessing on some of it I'm sure Marco can clear it up much more then my guessing.  And bot reset which is nice to see. So thanks Marco! Hopefully we get caught up that would be nice.

yeah the second missed payment is expected for tomorrow, but since the bot resetted today i counted it for today
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
still missing 2 weeks

I got 1 week payment.  What I don't know is if new rate took effect and it was possibly included the bonus.  So as of now paid or possibly paid:
1) 7/4 - Just paid

Unpaid so far is one week but once we hit tomorrow I believe we will be back to 2 weeks again.  So it's going to take a 2 payment's or 1 big paymment, meaning more then 1 week payment put in hot wallet.
1) 7/11 - Unpaid

And I am just guessing on some of it I'm sure Marco can clear it up much more then my guessing.  And bot reset which is nice to see. So thanks Marco! Hopefully we get caught up that would be nice.

this is what i know:
1) there is one round of payment missing from before (i am not sure how much but it is above 0.07BTC for me)
2) there is bonus missing (no amount was mentioned)
3) this current week which should have ended tomorrow (18th of July) but instead the bot reset to zero for all of us with no payment. for me this means missing 68 posts aka 0.0408BTC (if new rate) or 0.0544BTC (if bot rate)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Can someone inform us what is going on with this campaign pls?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
still missing 2 weeks

I got 1 week payment.  What I don't know is if new rate took effect and it was possibly included the bonus.  So as of now paid or possibly paid:
1) 7/4 - Just paid

Unpaid so far is one week but once we hit tomorrow I believe we will be back to 2 weeks again.  So it's going to take a 2 payment's or 1 big paymment, meaning more then 1 week payment put in hot wallet.
1) 7/11 - Unpaid

And I am just guessing on some of it I'm sure Marco can clear it up much more then my guessing.  And bot reset which is nice to see. So thanks Marco! Hopefully we get caught up that would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
legendary
Activity: 1106
Received payment, but the amount is more less than my latest amount I must receive. Also the bot not reset, stat not change.
I hope the team can solve this and make sure the campaign is run as well.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I got a new payment as well but I'm not sure what is it for honestly , since the BOT didn't reset or anything .

Mine was less than half of what was expected. Sorry to see a good program having so much trouble.

Check this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15603371

Might answer your question... Smiley

EDIT: If given a chance, I am ready to do the spreadsheet thing for everyone here for free currently as it is being asked by everyone and is a demand based on current situations...

I will charge later on if everyone likes my services... Wink

You can support me by asking Marco Sir for the same... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Couple weeks late on my monthly payment also. They will get it sorted out eventually so let's not worry about it. Marco - make sure I get a bonus also  Tongue Bit-X just needs to use a flat rate for everyone then payments are simple. If you guys switch and want me to hold funds for when you are not available just ask.
legendary
I got a new payment as well but I'm not sure what is it for honestly , since the BOT didn't reset or anything .

Mine was less than half of what was expected. Sorry to see a good program having so much trouble.

At least now you know the reason for being deprived of your due share, and it is not Marco having a spite against you personally (if that could make your life easier). Just post as much as you have been paid last time...

Or don't post at all, lol
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
The numbers do really match with the previous payment, but since my post count has a pretty good chance to be exactly that, I couldn't say...

About a spreadsheet... we still need Marco to do it. And when he comes to fix the things, the payments get up-to-date fast. So we need, as usual, only Marco. But since it's the holidays season, we may need even more patience...
legendary
Looks like those who posted the max number of posts (I mean Hero+ members) got paid with the old rate of 0.0008 BTC per post. So whoever paid us followed the rules...

Once they [the rules] change, they only affect users after a payout

If you ain't noticing something, here I am to clarify all of you guys' doubts what you all guys are being paid for... Wink

Always have a thorough check... Tongue

https://blockchain.info/tx/8c68f7696aaf046c22e4104c55195d5aaaf3e835d20e34444fb72abe4b97be63 = Paid on 2016-06-24, right???

Now, see the other two transactions as well:
1. https://blockchain.info/tx/0e30d07ef7c2dda84d2787cca56758f87639caa24f5e6ac34f9809a357a13377 = Paid on 2016-07-05 &
2. https://blockchain.info/tx/e6a698bb15e43e55926c3766ea61ff95a4e8b55dada8f0720f47bbdc93dc24e2 = Paid on 2016-07-16

Now, if you can clearly see, the above two transactions ain't your payments but repeat transactions of 24/6...

If so (I didn't check myself), someone seems to be too lazy to actually count our posts. So, it seems that Bitcoin Boy is gone (maybe, for good), and no one can fix the bot (or has access to). Looks more like behind-the-scenes intrigues between the campaign managers condoned by the owner...

I guess the campaign should be restarted with a Goodle docs spreadsheet (to keep things neat and tidy)
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Looks like those who posted the max number of posts (I mean Hero+ members) got paid with the old rate of 0.0008 BTC per post. So whoever paid us followed the rules...

If you ain't noticing something, here I am to clarify all of you guys' doubts what you all guys are being paid for... Wink

Always have a thorough check... Tongue

https://blockchain.info/tx/8c68f7696aaf046c22e4104c55195d5aaaf3e835d20e34444fb72abe4b97be63 = Paid on 2016-06-24, right???

Now, see the other two transactions as well:
1. https://blockchain.info/tx/0e30d07ef7c2dda84d2787cca56758f87639caa24f5e6ac34f9809a357a13377 = Paid on 2016-07-05 &
2. https://blockchain.info/tx/e6a698bb15e43e55926c3766ea61ff95a4e8b55dada8f0720f47bbdc93dc24e2 = Paid on 2016-07-16

Now, if you can clearly see, the above two transactions ain't your payments but repeat transactions of 24/6...
So, now you can calculate whether you even got paid completely for 27/6 or not... And whatever remains, is the amount you should have received for next week, I don't know for the 3rd unpaid week TBH... Smiley

Always have your eyes open, this is gkv9, the detective... Tongue
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
It seems like another weekly payment, excluding any kind of bonus. Not sure though.

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I've got a new payment. But, again, I'm not sure what it is for. Bitsig is not reset (and the numbers don't match) so it may be the bonus.

legendary
So we are going to get paid in the nearest hours? That's good...

People wont do shit even if this continues for months or even more ,why ? afraid to lose the so called "JOB" and because they know they have no content in their head which could be worth some thing. If you cannot take a stand against something wrong then you don't deserve to be treated well.

It's so sad that not even one member out of at least 30+ active DT users thinks that this regular delay in Sig payment's is bad or deserves the Neg.

sorry, striking it off. I don't think i have the capacity to argue.

No, you don't. Since everyone and their dog knows that it's none of your business
legendary
Activity: 1456
The address posted by Marcotheminer couple of days moved funds https://blockchain.info/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4
 to https://blockchain.info/address/3Lm5batBgm6HGzq3Z1pV2jcBwrai631Nsv

I guess it means we will be paid very soon . If you check the second address you will see that It send to our addresses from our profiles. (I doubt the funds are sufficient though since we didn't get paid for long time)

It would need to be more then that I think if it will cover entire sig campaign:

1) 7/4 - Unpaid
2) Coins_Bank Bonus mentioned - Unpaid (unsure of amount)
3) 7/11 - Unpaid

I know it will all get sorted out in the end.  But would really appreciate an update if possible.

On a side note it put me on first post of next page.  For those just joining yes first post is still correct.  If there is a spot that post will change. But as there is little turnover asking if there is a spot, or trying to apply in a post is not going to get you in campaign. (Hopefully this will spot a few post's... but I doubt it)
No New Spots!
Pages:
Jump to: