Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 9. (Read 554235 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
I know the campaign is full, but what if I bought a members spot, is that possible?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Hello Sorry for that long time, I was not able to access to internet for a sufficient time to solve problems.
Since the last time payments sent, the latest payment and its precedent were just a repeat of one payment, so I counted that in the payment
I made now, I still working to verify if everyone was paid, If something is wrong please pm me.

The bot will be under maintenance for a day or two to solve some problems related to payments API & paying time, personal message (PMS)
and status update.

Bitcoin Boy.

Hi, glad to see you back here.
An update for the situation (which you just did) was as badly needed as the due payments.
And with today's payment (I received some money too) we are almost back on track.
I think that the others agree too: while the amounts for the next payment are visible on the site and while the situation is known (clearly scheduled maintenance) we are just fine.

Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Good stuff, received payment and everything seems to be in order. Thx.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i received two payment of 0.08, but there is still the payment due today, which again did not reset
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Hello Sorry for that long time, I was not able to access to internet for a sufficient time to solve problems.
Since the last time payments sent, the latest payment and its precedent were just a repeat of one payment, so I counted that in the payment
I made now, I still working to verify if everyone was paid, If something is wrong please pm me.

The bot will be under maintenance for a day or two to solve some problems related to payments API & paying time, personal message (PMS)
and status update.

Bitcoin Boy.

Hi, I can no longer track the payment owed without spending time checking my posts per certain time frames.
Do I need to do research, or should I expect the end result will be fair?
Thanks.
I really can't answer that I'm searching now if there's any payments still missing

Glad that you are back and I hope that you will check every details. I received another payment a few hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I really can't answer that, and I'm deciding whether it is good to be the first to say WTF!
Thanks for your help, and I hope you/we go down in history as a good program.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||

and status update.

Bitcoin Boy.

Hi, I can no longer track the payment owed without spending time checking my posts per certain time frames.
Thanks.
I really can't answer that I'm searching now if there's any payments still missing
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

and status update.

Bitcoin Boy.

Thanks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||

and status update.

Bitcoin Boy.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
I've been only paying attention to this from time to time and I've already seen more or less what was going on with the campaign, but haven't dedicated any time to this, or to posting/generally being on the forum. I can see now that the bot hasn't been correctly tracking payments and that payments were made on the 24th, 5th and 16th. Do payment between the 24th and the 5th reflect the approximate period of week and a half or just one week? The same goes for the following period. Amounts for these three payments are the same here, which I find odd. When are we getting paid now? How much? Can't even confirm how much should and how much will be paid due to bot outages.

I know it's easy to speak, that a campaign like this is hard to maintain and that it is still pretty good overall and has a more or less decent track record. However, problems are recurrent and some of the escuses for this are "internet outages"... Although I don't doubt the validity of these claims, this is something definitely not desirable for CoinsBank or its customers and definitely something that's quite odd with nowadays connections. If current bot maintainer cannot keep up with this, then there should be another maintainer or someone who can better replace the current one. That would be a great help to marcotheminer (and there were already users with way more positive trust than me offering to hold and distribute funds, which are pretty much always available and could aid the manager in fund distribution in a quick way)

I know this is just "pocket change", so to speak, but we all here are effectively being paid to advertise something, and I consider that payments aren't being carefully considered at the moment.

Adding to this, we need to switch to bi-weekly or monthly payments and do away with weekly confusion.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Same thing for me... I get paid a monthly flat rate and it is now 23 days late. I am sure at some point they will pay it + the late bonus.

The campaign wallet just got credited with 2 bitcoins, and now has ~3 BTC. Kinda seems that we will be paid in full soon...

Adding a few knocks on wood
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Same thing for me... I get paid a monthly flat rate and it is now 23 days late. I am sure at some point they will pay it + the late bonus.
legendary
Someone should really fix all those issues.

We was supposed to get paid today , no ? how come the date of payment change to 30 July in the BOT and there was no reset or payment Shocked

The bot is no longer authoritative. It is there just for loolz
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Someone should really fix all those issues.

We was supposed to get paid today , no ? how come the date of payment change to 30 July in the BOT and there was no reset or payment Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
I think I am missing a lot of payments. Could someone verify for me?

I can't verify just for you (i.e. what your payment should be), but here are the payment records

2016-04-25      2016-04-25
2016-05-02      2016-05-02
2016-05-09      2016-05-10
2016-05-16      2016-05-20
2016-05-23      2016-05-26
2016-05-30      2016-06-04
2016-06-06      2016-06-07
2016-06-13      2016-06-14
2016-06-20      2016-06-24
2016-06-27      2016-07-05
2016-07-04      2016-07-16
2016-07-11      
2016-07-18      

We are due two payments

and the third is due this sunday, that what i was talking about when speaking about messy things

we are in a infinite queue now...
legendary

I can't verify just for you (i.e. what your payment should be), but here are the payment records

2016-04-25      2016-04-25
2016-05-02      2016-05-02
2016-05-09      2016-05-10
2016-05-16      2016-05-20
2016-05-23      2016-05-26
2016-05-30      2016-06-04
2016-06-06      2016-06-07
2016-06-13      2016-06-14
2016-06-20      2016-06-24
2016-06-27      2016-07-05
2016-07-04      2016-07-16
2016-07-11      
2016-07-18      

We are due two payments
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
legendary
Any news? Bot s reset, that s fine. What about payouts which re due?

The signature campaign wallet has been filled recently and right now has ~1 BTC
legendary
Any news? Bot s reset, that s fine. What about payouts which re due?
legendary
still missing 2 weeks

I got 1 week payment.  What I don't know is if new rate took effect and it was possibly included the bonus.  So as of now paid or possibly paid:
1) 7/4 - Just paid
2) Coins_Bank Bonus mentioned - Possibly paid

Unpaid so far is one week but once we hit tomorrow I believe we will be back to 2 weeks again.  So it's going to take a 2 payment's or 1 big paymment, meaning more then 1 week payment put in hot wallet.
1) 7/11 - Unpaid

And I am just guessing on some of it I'm sure Marco can clear it up much more then my guessing.  And bot reset which is nice to see. So thanks Marco! Hopefully we get caught up that would be nice.

yeah the second missed payment is expected for tomorrow, but since the bot resetted to day i counted it for today

The bot reset on its own when it ran out of numbers

Also it still show that old, higher, price per post. So I dont think the team did that cause they would ve changed that as well.
Pages:
Jump to: