Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 24. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
bot resetted but no bitcoin in my account

Same here, the bot resetted early.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
bot resetted but no bitcoin in my account
legendary
Activity: 1106
Hi guys.
 How can i know enrolling this campaign? I did every step.

Please read OP carefully.
There are no new spot. It's mean full at this moment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi guys.
 How can i know enrolling this campaign? I did every step.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Hi guys i want to join in the campaign. How can we enroll here and what is the steps i see bitx registration dont work, i am Interested to join in the campaign hope to be accepted.

I don't think marco will allow new users to join this signature campaign. although he' promised some time before to open new slots after starting new coinsbank campaign. but now I think he changed his mind. but let's see.
See main thread to know that how to join here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Hi guys i want to join in the campaign. How can we enroll here and what is the steps i see bitx registration dont work, i am Interested to join in the campaign hope to be accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1456
I received my payment today. Thanks Marco Smiley

Got mine aswell thanks Marco!
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Marco, I received payment only for 4 posts, lol, while it should be for 20+ (before the bot post count had been reset). What's wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I received my payment today. Thanks Marco Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I've noticed that so many Bit-x Campaign participants still having the old bit-x signatures. it means they are not active anymore.
I want to request marco to review all participants. and anyone who is inactive and didn't changed their signature campaign. please remove them and give other users chance to join there..

You've got it wrong. The beauty of this campaign is that there are no minimum posts.
This means that if somebody decided to take a 2 month vacation and came back, it's still here.

I understand that you also want a piece of the cake, but there has to be another way...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
I've noticed that so many Bit-x Campaign participants still having the old bit-x signatures. it means they are not active anymore.
I want to request marco to review all participants. and anyone who is inactive and didn't changed their signature campaign. please remove them and give other users chance to join there..
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Sorry all! Payments will be made within 24 hours.

I knew you'll handle this when you get to  Smiley
I received my money last night, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Sorry all! Payments will be made within 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I can't remember when I was supposed to get the payment but I assume it's like the other users ...

So At the moment I have the current situation : BOT reset - not payment (I guess) - Negative post count (-1) , Negative balance (-0.008 BTC)

yeah, we are all waiting for the payment, it has been issued manually for a while and everybody at the same time. and the date should have been the 16th received payment today Smiley
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I can't remember when I was supposed to get the payment but I assume it's like the other users ...

So At the moment I have the current situation : BOT reset - not payment (I guess) - Negative post count (-1) , Negative balance (-0.008 BTC)
legendary
Activity: 1456
I did not receive the payment yet. Will it be sent out anytime soon?

Same here mine reset like normal but no payment.  Would appreciate payment sent if possible.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I did not receive the payment yet. Will it be sent out anytime soon?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
I've just updated my signature Smiley
Looks nice!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
No payment here either. Bot did reset.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Just FYI, the stats have reset for me about 24h ago and the payment didn't come.
I'm not worried, but I thought that's better to be written down.

Same here I did not receive any payment too.

Received my payment for last week today. Just wait and your payment should be arriving. Be patience.
Pages:
Jump to: