Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 22. (Read 554235 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
open for new participants?
If you will read through the previous post, you will see that there is no open slots available. Although marco said he will ope slots for new members for the coinsbank campaign, he never post an update about it in here so I think he will not open any slots for new member again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
open for new participants?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Aaaand the payment came. I even got PM about it. It looks like the things are getting fixed? That would be great news!

Payment has been sent and bot message received here as well.  Thanks Marco!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Aaaand the payment came. I even got PM about it. It looks like the things are getting fixed? That would be great news!
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
my last payment stats are not getting updated. last on was from 2016-05-20 01:09:41. please fix it.
also I think I'm missing payment for some posts. can't be sure because the payment date and bot reset is getting all weird. I say stop the auto bot reset.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Thanks, but...
We have another "payment", but it links to the older one, and there is no real payment.
For example:
(at  http://bitadsense.website/Bitx/)
0.004800 BTC - 2016-06-05 16:30:44  // This is real, for the 'delayed' one.
0.009600 BTC - 2016-06-06 02:24:27  // This one links to the previous one and did not get paid.
Thanks

I have something similar.

0.021600 BTC - 2016-06-05 15:42:48 <-- correct, last delayed payment
0.008800 BTC - 2016-06-06 03:12:31 <-- amount OK, nothing came yet

The bot is also reset.
It may be a sign the payments will be on time this week Smiley
legendary
Any fearless forecast about the delay payments?

Well it's usual but for the past weeks it only tooks 2-3 days delay.

Thanks!

Payments have been processed Smiley

Thanks, but...
We have another "payment", but it links to the older one, and there is no real payment.
For example:
(at  http://bitadsense.website/Bitx/)
0.004800 BTC - 2016-06-05 16:30:44  // This is real, for the 'delayed' one.
0.009600 BTC - 2016-06-06 02:24:27  // This one links to the previous one and did not get paid.
Thanks

I think dates may be off last date on mine is 5/20 but I know I was paid for 5/27 (not listed on mine).   As far as current payment I believe bot has just reset and no payment yet.  Which to be fair it's not been long for him to make payment yet.

I'm guessing we will get a message payment processed or others mentioning payment once payment goes out for 6/5. Which works with me.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

Thanks!

Thanks, but...
For example:
(at  http://bitadsense.website/Bitx/)
0.004800 BTC - 2016-06-05 16:30:44  // This is real, for the 'delayed' one.
0.009600 BTC - 2016-06-06 02:24:27  // This one links to the previous one and did not get paid.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
would like to join but my level is too low Cry
You should back to your main account dude
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Why would you post here with that knowledge?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Thanks!

What about the issue with my payment on May, 20?

Marco, I received payment only for 4 posts, lol, while it should be for 20+ (before the bot post count had been reset). What's wrong?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I think I see a transaction went out on 6/4 just not showing up on bot.  Also looked in CoinsBank and was already there!  So appear all is well another successful payment.  Thanks Marco!

Confirmed as received. Thanks!

I don't know if I just missed it here in this thread about the maximum post count to be paid. My payment was for 100 post. I make more than 100 post this week and last week but no worries if it doesn't paid. Maybe I just missed the post about that.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Thanks!

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

To same some users time I saw two above doing a enrollment post.  Its currently closed look at first page, so no reason to do it and post. (which I understand is not anwser you want):
No New Spots!
ok,thank you
yesterday wrote in a personal message "marcotheminer" appeared did not answer
legendary

Thanks!

I think I see a transaction went out on 6/4 just not showing up on bot.  Also looked in CoinsBank and was already there!  So appear all is well another successful payment.  Thanks Marco!

To save some users time I saw two above doing a enrollment post.  Its currently closed look at first page, so no reason to do it and post. (which I understand is not anwser you want):
No New Spots!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
still no payment after the reset? and we are heading to a second reset? i just don't want to deal with messy things
legendary
once again bot is not resetting properly

It did reset on time. Any payments so far?

I just noticed the posts reset to zero, but do not see a payment for this period.

This has been the case for the last few payment rounds. Marco makes payments about 3 days after the bot resets.

Marco is doing a good getting resets out on time, so thanks Marco on that!   This makes it where we don't have periods for more then 7 day's which is nice.   I am fine if we keep resetting on time perfect and payment comes a few day's after, works fine with me.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
once again bot is not resetting properly

It did reset on time. Any payments so far?

I just noticed the posts reset to zero, but do not see a payment for this period.

This has been the case for the last few payment rounds. Marco makes payments about 3 days after the bot resets.
Pages:
Jump to: