Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 20. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Can you help me with my problem please. I was enrolled in this campaign in April 2015. I later on became very inactive. But when I check now in this link: http://bitadsense.website/Bitx  with my uid it shows that slots not available now! Would you like to join? Does it mean I was put out of the campaign and not in it anymore? I am quite confused.
Yeah I guess you have been removed from the campaign, and being inactive for long time is a good reason for that. Marco is busy nowadays, I dont think he will respond your message in shortly. Sorry man, I cant help you for that. The only thing you could do is just wait him or you could seek another campaign.

Yeah I also think I have been put out. I am looking at other campaigns but can't find good one as Bit-x. Would you suggest any?
Yeah I can see that, the participants seems happy being on there. I dont know what the best and suitable one for you, and since you was inactive for long time, its hard to be accepted by some campaign managers here. You could try SocialKapital (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ended-social-kapital-signature-campaign-herolegendary-members-1513029), Betcoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betcoinag-signature-campaign-high-pay-monthly-bonus-special-award-1236667), and Rollin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-rollinio-signature-avatar-campaign-950982).
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Can you help me with my problem please. I was enrolled in this campaign in April 2015. I later on became very inactive. But when I check now in this link: http://bitadsense.website/Bitx  with my uid it shows that slots not available now! Would you like to join? Does it mean I was put out of the campaign and not in it anymore? I am quite confused.
Yeah I guess you have been removed from the campaign, and being inactive for long time is a good reason for that. Marco is busy nowadays, I dont think he will respond your message in shortly. Sorry man, I cant help you for that. The only thing you could do is just wait him or you could seek another campaign.

Yeah I also think I have been put out. I am looking at other campaigns but can't find good one as Bit-x. Would you suggest any?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Is it possible to get Daily Payouts from this Singature Campaing?
Can u consider how high the fee for withdraws is?

This campaign offers a higher payout than your yobit signature. They are only offering weekly payouts and if I am correct, there are also some members who have a fixed monthly payment.

I have applied for the campaign.Hope i get accepted
Where did you applied? Based on OP there is no available slots.
Here http://bitsig.website/beta/
It says " Would you
like to
join ?
After posting a
request we will
check it
manually so
please wait !"
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

There are no spot's currently look at pages before you will see multiple trying to apply but spot's are full, as shown on first page it's still current.  So even doing all of the adding/joining CoinBank it is applying for a spot that is not there.

No New Spots!
For those in campaign it looks like reset worked perfect again!  Thanks Marco it's been very smooth on it.   Last payment was very quick hopefully this is same Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

This campaign offers a higher payout than your yobit signature. They are only offering weekly payouts and if I am correct, there are also some members who have a fixed monthly payment.

Where did you applied? Based on OP there is no available slots.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Is this campaign active?

Since you can see users wearing the campaign signature, you can pretty much rest assured that the campaign is alive and kicking
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Would be great to know Smiley Iam about thinking reserving a Slot in your Campaign Marco.

regards
Activity: 560
Is this campaign active?
Seems everyone is stating marco isn't responding.  It includes me.  Received one payment and nothing since.  No response yet.  Appears the beta checker site also shows that I am not in a spot anymore either; however, I have been posting and have had the sig line for months.
Maybe happening to more than just a couple of people?

Comapring to your situation, I had the signature all the time even when I was active for almost a year. I am still waiting for his reply. I really hope he gets back to these queries.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
Seems everyone is stating marco isn't responding.  It includes me.  Received one payment and nothing since.  No response yet.  Appears the beta checker site also shows that I am not in a spot anymore either; however, I have been posting and have had the sig line for months.
Maybe happening to more than just a couple of people?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

I have sent pm to macro. Still waiting for his reply. I wanted to be regular from now but now I don't have a spot.
Marco isn't responding in PM about signature campaign but I hope he will consider your case. It will also be great if he can open some slots like what he had said once the coinsbank campaign started.
What is the maximum number of posts per week i.e allowed or counted for .

Also is there any limit to number of participants for this campaign or any number is allowed and is Payment done on time?
As a hero member, you should know about that, since Coinsbank (Bit-X) has been running for years.

I never knew about this since I was using a local one, Now i am exploring more and coming with new options. So in order to have more clarification its better to get the right thing at first go itself.
Well seems there is no slot for new participant until now, even though the manager said there will be in future.

Can you help me with my problem please. I was enrolled in this campaign in April 2015. I later on became very inactive. But when I check now in this link: http://bitadsense.website/Bitx  with my uid it shows that slots not available now! Would you like to join? Does it mean I was put out of the campaign and not in it anymore? I am quite confused.

If you haven't been active for over a year, I dont think your spot is still there. I suggest you PM Marco directly but I think you re out. Sorry bud.

One thing i can see the problem there why he lost hes spot to this campaign os maybe he is innactive for many months and marco give his spot to others knowing many people waiting to patiently to get some slot to this wonderfull campaign and i think marco is gonna answer him with that for more clarification.

I have sent pm to macro. Still waiting for his reply. I wanted to be regular from now but now I don't have a spot.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

Also is there any limit to number of participants for this campaign or any number is allowed and is Payment done on time?
As a hero member, you should know about that, since Coinsbank (Bit-X) has been running for years.

I never knew about this since I was using a local one, Now i am exploring more and coming with new options. So in order to have more clarification its better to get the right thing at first go itself.
Well seems there is no slot for new participant until now, even though the manager said there will be in future.

Can you help me with my problem please. I was enrolled in this campaign in April 2015. I later on became very inactive. But when I check now in this link: http://bitadsense.website/Bitx  with my uid it shows that slots not available now! Would you like to join? Does it mean I was put out of the campaign and not in it anymore? I am quite confused.

If you haven't been active for over a year, I dont think your spot is still there. I suggest you PM Marco directly but I think you re out. Sorry bud.

One thing i can see the problem there why he lost hes spot to this campaign os maybe he is innactive for many months and marco give his spot to others knowing many people waiting to patiently to get some slot to this wonderfull campaign and i think marco is gonna answer him with that for more clarification.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

IIRC they set a 150 maximum count of valid posts per weeks. They don't have a limit before but they decided put a limit because the price increased and also to prevent spams.

well, 150 posts per week also so much spammy for me. I think 30, to 50 posts per week is better..
even some campaign only need 20 posts per week. and some altcoin campaign require only 7 weeks.
I don't think a high quality user can right that much posts. just a spammer can do this.
there's no rule that forcing participants to make 150post per week or surpass it,it's just a rule that max post which will be counted per week is 150,why did you think participants will trying to surpass this amount even spamming?,there's nothing wrong with this rule

well if they made spamming just to reach 150 post in 1 week well thats bad and that can.make them banned in this furom because its really hard to reach that kind of numbers in 1 week even posting 20 post a day is hard to achieve only spammers can reach 20+ post a day. Its very hard to done it if we want to post some quality ones.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

IIRC they set a 150 maximum count of valid posts per weeks. They don't have a limit before but they decided put a limit because the price increased and also to prevent spams.

well, 150 posts per week also so much spammy for me. I think 30, to 50 posts per week is better..
even some campaign only need 20 posts per week. and some altcoin campaign require only 7 weeks.
I don't think a high quality user can right that much posts. just a spammer can do this.

Pages:
Jump to: