Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 46. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I'll tend to partly missing payments today. Smiley

If you have an issue/question please send me a PM if you haven't already!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well, don't know if it's a good news but I'm not alone Grin
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Hey!

I've got a problem!
The posts of this week disappeared, int my interface I've got nothing left but the payment was not made!

Which means I haven't been paid this week which is not cool  Tongue

Any explanation Marco?
Same here, about 0.052 BTC payment missing.

Same thing here .
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
Hey!

I've got a problem!
The posts of this week disappeared, int my interface I've got nothing left but the payment was not made!

Any explanation Marco?
Same here, about 0.052 BTC payment missing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey!

I've got a problem!

Any explanation Marco?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
The first line of the first post here says clearly - No New Spots!.

You people need to find some time to read. 
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
I want to join this campaign. But, is there any free slot for me?

there hasn't been a free slot for anybody for a long time :/
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I want to join this campaign. But, is there any free slot for me?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Once again everyone, if anyone is missing posts please send me a message. Thank you! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
payment recieved thank you for clearing that up.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I got paid today. I am missing 3 posts' payment. Should I send a pm regarding this issue or will it be added in the next payout?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Same here.  Thank you for getting a payment out.   Only thing is with it going past Sunday, Monday and Tuesday posts did not get paid and the counter reset to zero.

If you can do a payment run for monday/tuesday we would be all back to normal and great.

Hmm look like Im getting the picture now.

So the post for Monday and Tuesday are not included in the payment today unlike in the previous delays that all post are covered even after the expected payment date until they made the payment?

I see. So the post after 14th are the post who didn't count and now the bot reset to zero. Hmm how can they look into the post made after 14th if the bot are reset now?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Still missing payment and becoming a consern,. Hope you resolve problems as last few payment have had problems on.

We were on a streak of 2 working in a row to.  I know they will fix it, it is kinda a bummer for this to happen.  

It's still the best sig campaign.  Just wish we could work out these from happening.  

Hmm, well i got the full payment (just now), counting the posts after the 14th, so at least thats one problem fixed. The ongoing one that really bothered me.

Same here.  Thank you for getting a payment out.   Only thing is with it going past Sunday, Monday and Tuesday posts did not get paid and the counter reset to zero.

If you can do a payment run for monday/tuesday we would be all back to normal and great.

I got the full payment, i'm not sure how this works. Are the payout values manual? Or the bots derps at random?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Cool, got the(full) payment. Thanks to marco and Bit-x

Same here. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Still missing payment and becoming a consern,. Hope you resolve problems as last few payment have had problems on.

We were on a streak of 2 working in a row to.  I know they will fix it, it is kinda a bummer for this to happen.  

It's still the best sig campaign.  Just wish we could work out these from happening.  

Hmm, well i got the full payment (just now), counting the posts after the 14th, so at least thats one problem fixed. The ongoing one that really bothered me.

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Cool, got the(full) payment. Thanks to marco and Bit-x
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Payments received but it's lacking about ** post. Can't remember.

Well I have a screenshot of my bot stats yesterday before I logged out as a reference. I will show them via PM later.

Thanks Bit-X.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

You got paid? Great, so maybe all will be done soon...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

legendary
Activity: 1456

We were on a streak of 2 working in a row to.  I know they will fix it, it is kinda a bummer for this to happen. 

It's still the best sig campaign.  Just wish we could work out these from happening.   
Pages:
Jump to: