Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 45. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
I'll tend to partly missing payments today. Smiley

If you have an issue/question please send me a PM if you haven't already!
Haven't received any payments since January 31st it seems.  Admittedly my activity has been really low since then but there are a few posts missing payments.

Posts in altcoin boards aren't paid for which is why you haven't received a payment since the end of January.
You where going to make an exception to that rule for me remember?  Guess you forgot.  I sent you the PM where you mentioned it :p
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Well I think once this week is resolved and next payment is resolved then am quitting signature campaign due to amount of problems it has. I use to love it here never any problems. Now with changing made to bot and updates happening with it seems always something wrong each week over last 2 months so I am out if it continues.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
same thing here the payment of yesterday is completely missed in the bot hystory, now it simply restarted again with a new payment for the next week

so i'm missing my usual payment, check it plese

Same here. I really hope that the bot has good logs, else Marco will have a lot of ppl to check.

Same for my case . Hopefully we don't reach another week without payment otherwise It will be messy little bit unless the BOT is really good and have logs of everything .

Considering we've had issues with the bot almost every single week for like ever? I dont know i been here for many months and there's always an issue or another. Maybe its time to think of something else? There's tons of trusted users that could run the payouts manually or something. Considering the bot almost never work, everything is already almost done manually.

Might as well just find a trusted user with time to run the campaign's payout or something? Or flat fee. Weekly would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Same problem, no payment and messed up stats.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
same thing here the payment of yesterday is completely missed in the bot hystory, now it simply restarted again with a new payment for the next week

Same here. I really hope that the bot has good logs, else Marco will have a lot of ppl to check.

Same for my case . Hopefully we don't reach another week without payment otherwise It will be messy little bit unless the BOT is really good and have logs of everything .
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

legendary
Activity: 1456
Payment post count has been reset to 0 and myself also with no payment for posts made but tx shows has gone to bit-x account but I have checked bit x account and nothing shown yet https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/d8d8f43ed4146102e4e1eb4d7251f54c21f3571f4713360f33c43c73e76bdf4b shows paid so maybe problems on bit-x exchange?

No the hot wallet is filled.  So it is not a issue on funding or Bit-X side.  It is something with payment bot it reset us and did not send any payments.  So not sure what happened.

I know it will be fixed.  Hopefully soon, but it is the bot that I think needs to be told to send out payments for the period.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Payment post count has been reset to 0 and myself also with no payment for posts made but tx shows has gone to bit-x account but I have checked bit x account and nothing shown yet https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/d8d8f43ed4146102e4e1eb4d7251f54c21f3571f4713360f33c43c73e76bdf4b shows paid so maybe problems on bit-x exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

Same, it totally disappeared. I don't even know the correct number of posts I've made :-/

Same here. I dint realize today was the payment day and did not even count my posts. Now the bot is reset.

Same mine reset went to new counter but no payment was sent  for last week that was reset.
Same here, my posting counted set to 0, no payment received (yet).
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

Same, it totally disappeared. I don't even know the correct number of posts I've made :-/

Same here. I dint realize today was the payment day and did not even count my posts. Now the bot is reset.

Same mine reset went to new counter but no payment was sent  for last week that was reset.

Same. With this week's and posts missed from when we changed bot, i'm now at over 200 posts unpaid. Hmm.
legendary
Activity: 1456

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
The bot stores past payment/post information so nothing is gone. I will look into what happened this time.
Thanks.Just to put it out here , 0.05 missing for me
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Haven't received any payments since January 31st it seems.  Admittedly my activity has been really low since then but there are a few posts missing payments.

Posts in altcoin boards aren't paid for which is why you haven't received a payment since the end of January.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
The bot stores past payment/post information so nothing is gone. I will look into what happened this time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am suppose to receive my payment today for last week posts but I did not receive yet. I checked BitAdsense and it have been updated with new start posts and payment time.

I made about 0.02++ BTC last week. Kindly fix the problem. ^^.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
I am suppose to receive my payment today for last week posts but I did not receive yet. I checked BitAdsense and it have been updated with new start posts and payment time.

I made about 0.02++ BTC last week. Kindly fix the problem. ^^.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Haven't received last week payment yet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!

Haven't received any payments since January 31st it seems.  Admittedly my activity has been really low since then but there are a few posts missing payments.
Pages:
Jump to: