Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 64. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i understand that is christmas the end of the year etc..but when the pyament will be done? anything?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Oh cmmon people, it s Xmas, dont delay payment today.

I tend to agree chances of him being with family and not having time to fix it is high right now.  I would cut him a break with the season.

There sometimes is a hiccup or something goes wrong, but in the end the payment has always been paid.  So I would not be to worried. I think the hot wallet ran out and has been refilled so should stop future problems.  But if you have a payment issue just send a PM to macro, and I have a feeling after Christmas it will be fixed up.

Why macro? I think his nickname was /is marcotheminer.

However merry xmas guys, this campaign is active for more than 1 year !

Obviously it was short for marcotheminer.... he is the campaign manager.  Not sure you picked that out of a post trying to help.

I only see you always the time write "macro" and for me it was strange, keep posting and merry xmas !

I know he's the manager of the sig. campaign (dont' worry).

I was only trying to help.  We get 0 post credit for ones in here, so no secondary reason I get paid 0 for it.  I was just saying in the around 8 month's I've been in it he always has come though.  

Macro = marcotheminer should be obvious for anyone in this thread.  If I post in another thread yes I see your point some might think someone else, but here hes the campaign manager and it's just time saving saying Macro.

But merry xmas to you aswell.  My message was just for people not to worry as once he is able I'm sure he will fix it for those who it did not pay.   That is based on history of fixing mistakes so far every time there is one.

But it's not Macro dude, it's Marco! His name is Marco, like Marco Polo, not Macro Polo. Or you see him as a main pimp around here! Cheesy

I keep an eye on this thread and I see that you are always misspelling his name, together with your ass licking comments how you have been a part of this campaign for X amount of months and how it's been good to you!

All of this is quite annoying IMHO!

I do not get paid for writing this post. I am here to say ... LoL! Who are you? Been following this thread for a long time and yet dont want to use your real identity to post. LoL.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

I tend to agree chances of him being with family and not having time to fix it is high right now.  I would cut him a break with the season.

There sometimes is a hiccup or something goes wrong, but in the end the payment has always been paid.  So I would not be to worried. I think the hot wallet ran out and has been refilled so should stop future problems.  But if you have a payment issue just send a PM to macro, and I have a feeling after Christmas it will be fixed up.

Obviously it was short for marcotheminer.... he is the campaign manager.  Not sure you picked that out of a post trying to help.

I only see you always the time write "macro" and for me it was strange, keep posting and merry xmas !

I was only trying to help.  We get 0 post credit for ones in here, so no secondary reason I get paid 0 for it.  I was just saying in the around 8 month's I've been in it he always has come though.  

Macro = marcotheminer should be obvious for anyone in this thread.  If I post in another thread yes I see your point some might think someone else, but here hes the campaign manager and it's just time saving saying Macro.

But merry xmas to you aswell.  My message was just for people not to worry as once he is able I'm sure he will fix it for those who it did not pay.   That is based on history of fixing mistakes so far every time there is one.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

I tend to agree chances of him being with family and not having time to fix it is high right now.  I would cut him a break with the season.

There sometimes is a hiccup or something goes wrong, but in the end the payment has always been paid.  So I would not be to worried. I think the hot wallet ran out and has been refilled so should stop future problems.  But if you have a payment issue just send a PM to macro, and I have a feeling after Christmas it will be fixed up.

Obviously it was short for marcotheminer.... he is the campaign manager.  Not sure you picked that out of a post trying to help.

legendary

I tend to agree chances of him being with family and not having time to fix it is high right now.  I would cut him a break with the season.

There sometimes is a hiccup or something goes wrong, but in the end the payment has always been paid.  So I would not be to worried. I think the hot wallet ran out and has been refilled so should stop future problems.  But if you have a payment issue just send a PM to macro, and I have a feeling after Christmas it will be fixed up.

Obviously it was short for marcotheminer.... he is the campaign manager.  Not sure you picked that out of a post trying to help.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Hello Marco,

I asked u if I could join this signature campaign and u told me to ask it next week, so now I am asking it. I have seen that your signature says that you have limited internet so I am sure u will not react to my PM so I post it in this thread. I hope you will accept me in the bit-x campaign, can you send me a PM if I get in?

Thank you!

Merry Christmas!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Any news on avatar campaign, i'm wondering how will it look like Smiley

All will be revealed soon™.

Any news on this? Haven't been on here lately, but seems that there are no new developments on this issue and last update was back on October... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Yes same here, delayed payment today. Already PM marco about this earlier as I thought Im the only one experiencing this because no one is posting here lol.
Look at marco his signature, it says he has limited internet till end of this month so he can not reply.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Yes same here, delayed payment today. Already PM marco about this earlier as I thought Im the only one experiencing this because no one is posting here lol.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
payments today are delayed?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
I was not able to make posts everyday for the past three weeks due to gaming - bought Just Cause and was addicted to it :p. I came back yesterday or so and thankfully I am still in the campaign. Anyway, I noticed that my payout is delayed by four hours. I hope that my payment for last week will reach my Bit-x account soon. Thank you for letting me in the campaign even though I make only a few posts for the last few weeks.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I enrolled long time ago but I haven't been active for some months now. But I still had the Bit-X signature in my space. I want to get back to this. How can I be sure if I am still in the campaign?

Try checking on the Bit-X sig campaign bot. Enter your UId in there, if you get a data regarding your posts then you are still enrolled, if it says no spots available then you are out of the campaign. Btw, I notice that you are not wearing Bit-X signature so I guess you're already out in the list.

Yes it is showing 'no new slots' when I try to check. I did have the Bit-x signature but the old one I forgot to change ti when the new ones arrived. Can I be re-enrolled to the campaign by Marcotheminer. I never used any other signature campaign in between ever.

you have to send marco a PM if you want to join again but i doubt about it since i dont see any new participants on this campaign, marco kicked almost all inactive users and low quality posters

I did. I am hoping he rally gives me a chance. I am back regular for good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
I enrolled long time ago but I haven't been active for some months now. But I still had the Bit-X signature in my space. I want to get back to this. How can I be sure if I am still in the campaign?

Try checking on the Bit-X sig campaign bot. Enter your UId in there, if you get a data regarding your posts then you are still enrolled, if it says no spots available then you are out of the campaign. Btw, I notice that you are not wearing Bit-X signature so I guess you're already out in the list.

Yes it is showing 'no new slots' when I try to check. I did have the Bit-x signature but the old one I forgot to change ti when the new ones arrived. Can I be re-enrolled to the campaign by Marcotheminer. I never used any other signature campaign in between ever.

you have to send marco a PM if you want to join again but i doubt about it since i dont see any new participants on this campaign, marco kicked almost all inactive users and low quality posters
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
All PMs were replied to.

My PM wasn't able to replied by yours. Not a big deal after all but I just want to know some detail. Should I send it again as I understand you received lots of PM's here everyday?

Please do Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
All PMs were replied to.

My PM wasn't able to replied by yours. Not a big deal after all but I just want to know some detail. Should I send it again as I understand you received lots of PM's here everyday?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
All PMs were replied to.
Pages:
Jump to: