Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 65. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I received my payment in full this week but I still have issues with my last week's payment. Appreciate a reply.
legendary
@Marco: Sent you a PM. Please review the same and reply.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Still need help and contacted both Marcotheminer and Bitocin_Boy§ , thanks !
legendary
I got paid today but only for 19 posts out of 43 posts. Were the remaining 24 excluded?
staff
Still need help and contacted both Marcotheminer and Bitocin_Boy§ , thanks !
staff
I've sent all payments, if for some reason you think I either didn't pay you or didn't pay you the right amount please PM me!

I've caught up to nearly all PMs too, if I didn't reply and you need an answer please PM again.

I was paid as should be I guess , however ... I didn't get my statistics reseted on the BOT , they are still saying that I will get paid on the 29 November , and my post count is still counting and didn't go back to zero , so I hope you can see that otherwise I will be missing posts
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I was paid a few hours ago thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1456
I've sent all payments, if for some reason you think I either didn't pay you or didn't pay you the right amount please PM me!

I've caught up to nearly all PMs too, if I didn't reply and you need an answer please PM again.

Thanks for doing this! I know it must be busy being in the holiday seasons.   I appreciate you making it right as always.

That is why I have been proudly in here since end of March!  It's been a long time which is good.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
I was asking about a payment... not joining.  I've been here around  8 months.
I am aware of that mate, and neither did I quote you nor I addressed you, I don't see why you might think I'm replying to your post.
On joining read front page:
No New Spots! Enrollment is manual, please make an enrollment post.
If you bring something very special PM macro (very very few fit here chances are you do not).  Best is to wait and watch thread, posting when closed is not going to help.
Yes I am quite aware of that fact as well, but what is wrong in trying. 

Nothing, but you will have to do it the proper way.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
From nothing to nothing
I was asking about a payment... not joining.  I've been here around  8 months.
I am aware of that mate, and neither did I quote you nor I addressed you, I don't see why you might think I'm replying to your post.
On joining read front page:
No New Spots! Enrollment is manual, please make an enrollment post.
If you bring something very special PM macro (very very few fit here chances are you do not).  Best is to wait and watch thread, posting when closed is not going to help.
Yes I am quite aware of that fact as well, but what is wrong in trying. 
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
From nothing to nothing
I'd love a spot here, can I join as well?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Hey guys, we'll be transitioning to blocktrail's API (or blockr.io's) soon.

I'll have payments out to everyone no later than Friday (hopefully much sooner), with a 10% bonus to everyone that is due a payment from a week+ ago.

Will we be sent a PM after payment? Or should we be checking BTC account?  

Thanks again for going to catch it up. And specifically for bonus on the late ones, very nice thing to do.   Just wondering if it is still planned for today.

*Edit I deleted 2 responses.  I thought someone as saying I was new joining, I read it wrong. So deleted posts as it was clutter from me reading wrong.  I should have not assumed.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I got an issue here .

Next Payment :   2015-11-29 03 (which means yesterday)

but today we are 30th November 2015 and posts are still counting ...? so when I'm supposed to receive ? Is there is any issue with the server time ?

I still have this issue , I would really appreciate it if someone can fix this . thanks !

Have you been paid?  He promised to pay on Fri which is today.

They are moving to a new API so I am sure they are still delayed. I am also in the que for my monthly pay...no rush  Wink
legendary
I got an issue here .

but today we are 30th November 2015 and posts are still counting ...? so when I'm supposed to receive ? Is there is any issue with the server time ?

I still have this issue , I would really appreciate it if someone can fix this . thanks !

Have you been paid?  He promised to pay on Fri which is today.
staff
I got an issue here .

legendary
Hey guys, we'll be transitioning to blocktrail's API (or blockr.io's) soon.

I'll have payments out to everyone no later than Friday (hopefully much sooner), with a 10% bonus to everyone that is due a payment from a week+ ago.

So this fri is the 5th of dec correct?

I switched to you last month for a flat rate.

I wanted to be sure of time for payment.

Thanks in advance.

Phil
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
I just looked in the list of campaign thread now and realized that many campaign match the rates of Bit-X now although the advantage of this campaign is having a 150 post limit compare to fixed 100 from other campaign.
And you will probably still earn more by posting 100 posts elsewhere than posting 150 posts for Bit-x. So what is the point?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I just looked in the list of campaign thread now and realized that many campaign match the rates of Bit-X now although the advantage of this campaign is having a 150 post limit compare to fixed 100 from other campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: