Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 66. (Read 554235 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Hi marco! I will be leaving the campaign now. I am quite not active in posting anymore and I think another campaign suits my availability in the forum. Thanks for all the time and free coins I got here. I hope you guys still be the best! Smiley Thanks!
Hahaha. Nice wording mate. You just switched to better campaign where you can earn more. It is ok, but don't lie about your "availability" as your motive is rather clear.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Hi marco! I will be leaving the campaign now. I am quite not active in posting anymore and I think another campaign suits my availability in the forum. Thanks for all the time and free coins I got here. I hope you guys still be the best! Smiley Thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
Hey guys, we'll be transitioning to blocktrail's API (or blockr.io's) soon.

I'll have payments out to everyone no later than Friday (hopefully much sooner), with a 10% bonus to everyone that is due a payment from a week+ ago.

Thanks Marco, I hope it will be really solved until the end of the week! Thanks for the 10% as well!
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

I'll have payments out to everyone no later than Friday (hopefully much sooner), with a 10% bonus to everyone that is due a payment from a week+ ago.

I understand you're busy, but could you please reply my PM?
legendary
Activity: 1456

Sounds good!  Thanks for doing a little extra on this one it's much appreciated with 10 percent. 

We are always taken care of Smiley.  This is why ive been here 7+ months.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Hello Marco,

I am re applying for the bit-x campaign. Can you review my post quality and say if it is good enough this time?

Thank you in advance!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
-snip-
On mine I would truly appriciate if you could say if you gotten my PM's or what I should do.   Mine is from Nov 10, when it had a limit before it should have.

On it you said on boards:

Those who were not paid the full amount last week, please PM me! Smiley

Is the status still that it will be paid?  Or did something change and i should stop asking? (I hate bugging you on it.  I have been in campaign over 7 months and this is first time truly cannot get a response on a payment)
I didn't receive my payment either. Only the previous payout was solved, not the payout before that.
legendary
I got an issue here .

Next Payment :   2015-11-29 03 (which means yesterday)

but today we are 30th November 2015 and posts are still counting ...? so when I'm supposed to receive ? Is there is any issue with the server time ?
I guess it's an issue with their server. https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4/transactions
Payments aren't being sent. I would think that they're using blockchain.info API and it was down for quite a while yesterday.

That is the most likely contact bitcoin boy, or macro (or both) and tell them they should be able to run it and get it fixed up.  Blockchain seems to be hit or miss today so I'm guessing it was same them.

On mine I would truly appriciate if you could say if you gotten my PM's or what I should do.   Mine is from Nov 10, when it had a limit before it should have.

On it you said on boards:

Is the status still that it will be paid?  Or did something change and i should stop asking? (I hate bugging you on it.  I have been in campaign over 7 months and this is first time truly cannot get a response on a payment)
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
I got an issue here .

but today we are 30th November 2015 and posts are still counting ...? so when I'm supposed to receive ? Is there is any issue with the server time ?
I guess it's an issue with their server. https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4/transactions
Payments aren't being sent. I would think that they're using blockchain.info API and it was down for quite a while yesterday.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I got an issue here .

legendary
Everyone's skipped or non paid posts should have been paid. If not, please send me a PM.

Sent.  Can you please confirm you received my PM?  Mine is still from back when post max was turned on early.

Thanks
Move On !!!!!!
Everyone's skipped or non paid posts should have been paid. If not, please send me a PM.

Mine are still missing! I have just sent you a PM!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Move On !!!!!!

Any word on this?  I know a few of us sent PM's for it.   But have not heard what happens.

And I realize it's holiday/family time for a lot right now so might be a bit on answer.  But truly would appreciate an update.

I have been told that it will be solved and that we need to be patient! Now when will it be solved, I have no clue!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

Any word on this?  I know a few of us sent PM's for it.   But have not heard what happens.

And I realize it's holiday/family time for a lot right now so might be a bit on answer.  But truly would appreciate an update.

Last i heard, most people had last week's payment paid + whatever you had ongoing on Wednesday. (I did) But people who had issues prior to this, no specific reply in the thread regarding that.
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
oh no, no new spot Sad i was hoping to join this campaign, i will wait until new spot arise!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
To add to this as well a bunch of mine got removed from self moderated topics. Maybe an idea for the future to remove them from paid option as you are getting paid for them and then in a way not been paid for them and reversed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
They're all self moderated threads and I think chmod opens most of the threads in the press section. I guess he's cleaning things up. Nothing to do with bots or mods.

I'll chip in as well since 7/8 of my comments were deleted I'll have to clean my inbox spam later, that said seeing the trend above he is just cleaning up all commentary in the Press section in his self moderated topics, all that remain are his posts and quotes in which Chmod commented on one of the deleted posts.
Pages:
Jump to: