Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 62. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Hello Everyone, please make sure you have your address in other contact info, I will start payments today.

I will update new info here after few minutes

Does that mean the new API is in? Smiley
Yeah I updated the API library, Also their's a project that I worked on for weeks ago, a new Bot will take place here It should solve
those payment problems. I will keep you updated, I'm installing it now and will test it before start it live.

Bitcoin Boy.

Thanks for update it's nice to hear we are getting near.  Thanks for your work.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
Hello Everyone, please make sure you have your address in other contact info, I will start payments today.

Yeah I updated the API library, Also their's a project that I worked on for weeks ago, a new Bot will take place here It should solve
those payment problems. I will keep you updated, I'm installing it now and will test it before start it live.

Bitcoin Boy.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

|| Web developer ||

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
No reply?

I am reasonable person a reply works one way or the other .

No reply not so good.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Any idea when payments system will be resolved here as I have pending payments I have just seen. I know it is not much for what is currently owed but am beginning to contemplate leaving here due to the problems currently. Please get back on track Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I'm quitting this signature campaign with 101 Pending unpaid posts. The total amount owed is 0.0808BTC.

This is just a reference post. Thanks for the awesome 2 month!
In case you forgot , make a archive of your profile page for easy reference in the future
Yep. Done: https://archive.is/PCGYn

I'm not sure how to archive the bot page since its POST(?) request*. Took a screenshot instead.

* I haven't looked into it.

you can send a pm of it to yourself  the key is the signature.

I use a mac to click and drag the signature ino the pm.

@ marco 

my monthly  flat rate   has not shown up in my bit-x.com account  please let us know how long for payments.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
I'm quitting this signature campaign with 101 Pending unpaid posts. The total amount owed is 0.0808BTC.

In case you forgot , make a archive of your profile page for easy reference in the future
Yep. Done: https://archive.is/PCGYn

I'm not sure how to archive the bot page since its POST(?) request*. Took a screenshot instead.

* I haven't looked into it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Hello Everyone, please be sure that you will receive your payment(s) within 24 hours.

thank you for you patience,
Bitcoin Boy.

Did not receive my payment yet. I hope that I will be receiving it by today or tomorrow.
|| Web developer ||
Hi, It seems that blockchain.info (https://twitter.com/blockchain/status/677131309521747968) are changing their API. I'm working to migrate to their new API (2.0).

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Hi all! I am back with a consistent internet connection. I am not too sure why the bot went under and failed to payout users (no funds were moved at all in fact).

Bitcoin_Boy will have payments out as soon as possible. A new bot will be rolled out very soon too.

I hope everyone's had a merry christmas and will have a happy new year, 2016!

Regards
Happy new year marcotheminer!

I applied a few times on here while u were away. So know I know you are back, I wanted to know if I am allowed to join the campaign?

Thanks in advance!
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Hi all! I am back with a consistent internet connection. I am not too sure why the bot went under and failed to payout users (no funds were moved at all in fact).

Bitcoin_Boy will have payments out as soon as possible. A new bot will be rolled out very soon too.

Regards

Since you check this topic more then any other topic ...
I just wanted to tell you that you should edit the Escrow list you made and remove Master-P from it (you can check the scam accusation for more info) .

Also thanks , hopefully the new BOT will be better Grin
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Hello Everyone, please be sure that you will receive your payment(s) within 24 hours.

Bitcoin Boy.

Great, I ve had no doubts you guys would honor your part of the deal. Thx again.
legendary

Bitcoin Boy.

Great to know it's coming!  Thank you for the work to get it up and running again.
|| Web developer ||

Bitcoin Boy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Username : Rago
Current Post count : 405
BTC address : 1HBY1GY642Ms9p78UuKWa3b1e4fza7yiED
legendary
Hi everyone, Sorry I didn't had access to internet in those days and I still have limited one, I'm working now on fixing payments

Thanks! Great to hear it's being worked on.
Pages:
Jump to: