Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card! - page 35. (Read 66837 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Short question: can I deposit Fiat money and buy Bitcoins without verification? What are the limits without a verification?

Kind regards

Looks like you need a 'basic verification' to even withdraw crypto.

Just tested the BTC withdrawal option and I got this pop-up message:

Withdrawal crypto

To perform this operation you need to get basic verification.

That's simply not right. I've checked the basic verification info (before re-enrolling for the sig campaign) and it states:

Basic verification will give you possibility to:

-  Withdraw funds in the USD, EUR, GBP currencies
 -  Deposit more than 300 USD by credit/debit card

this strongly suggest you don't need to be verified for BTC withdrawals, as it's not listed.

Hope it's just a mistake and they'll get it sorted soon.

Really? That would be really "shady" if I had to send my documents to BIT-X to claim my signature campaign funds.

But thanks for the information!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Short question: can I deposit Fiat money and buy Bitcoins without verification? What are the limits without a verification?

Kind regards

Looks like you need a 'basic verification' to even withdraw crypto.

Just tested the BTC withdrawal option and I got this pop-up message:

Withdrawal crypto

To perform this operation you need to get basic verification.

That's simply not right. I've checked the basic verification info (before re-enrolling for the sig campaign) and it states:

Basic verification will give you possibility to:

-  Withdraw funds in the USD, EUR, GBP currencies
 -  Deposit more than 300 USD by credit/debit card

this strongly suggest you don't need to be verified for BTC withdrawals, as it's not listed.

Hope it's just a mistake and they'll get it sorted soon.
Activity: 560

Kind regards
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
hello anyone from bit-x who can confirm if there will be a visa or master card debit card released for customers who want to have access to funds in real time at stores and so forth. Please answer i been waiting for a answer since last year LOL  Grin

lol

I think it's best to contact the support. They don't seem to be replying in this thread very often.
yeah i might have to do that i just want to have the benefit of answer they give me posted right to where everyone can see. That way noone can be like oh email response was changed.
legendary
hello anyone from bit-x who can confirm if there will be a visa or master card debit card released for customers who want to have access to funds in real time at stores and so forth. Please answer i been waiting for a answer since last year LOL  Grin

lol

I think it's best to contact the support. They don't seem to be replying in this thread very often.
so any word as to when they will have debit cards that we can use as visa or mastercard off our bitcoin balance on exchange?
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
Do you accept SEPA transfers? What bank are you using by the way - at least, in what country? )
legendary
I just created the account and was testing how the buying/selling works. I tried to create new order: buy 1 btc at 200 GBP, but couldn't.

Seems it's not possible to manually feed both fields: "Get" and "Pay", if I enter one figure, the other fills in automatically.
Thought it's due to the fees, but these are added later on (as shown in "order details" part).

Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible to place a specific order (buy 1 BTC at 200 GBP)?

Also, your text message verification didn't work for me, had to use 'call me' option instead.
legendary
ok, thanks... respond they much... not interested anymore Angry

This thread is not regularly monitored. If you have any urgent question, use support ticket instead.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
ok, thanks... respond they much... not interested anymore Angry
hello? where is an answer? no credit card? skrill? paypal? (no need for paypal, just allow credit card CheesySmiley
i registered and there is the only option for wire deposit.. will there be any other options like credit card or skrill ? Huh
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!
Couldn't find much about it other than 'mining provided by bitfury'.

It would also be good to have bitfury confirm your partnership in a press release of by posting here.
I cant give points for putting a bitfury logo on your site

Here is the official announcement from BitFury: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-official-information-resource-for-bitfury-group-896350
Hi. Can you provide some more info about your cloud-mining service?

Do you own physical mining equipment and manage the data centre yourselves, or is it somehow outsourced?

Would you be able to share your mining address and let us know which pool do you use?

Since far too many of cloud-mining businesses turn out to be a common ponzis, any information would be appreciated.

See this post for reference:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387

Stay tuned for an official announcement regarding BIT-X mining next week.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

It would also be good to have bitfury confirm your partnership in a press release of by posting here.
I cant give points for putting a bitfury logo on your site
legendary
Hi. Can you provide some more info about your cloud-mining service?

Do you own physical mining equipment and manage the data centre yourselves, or is it somehow outsourced?

Would you be able to share your mining address and let us know which pool do you use?

Since far too many of cloud-mining businesses turn out to be a common ponzis, any information would be appreciated.

See this post for reference:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387
is the mobile phone confirm code support chinese
now?

All mobile extension numbers in international format (found in the drop down list when signing up) are supported!

This includes chinese phone numbers.
Activity: 364
is the mobile phone confirm code support chinese
now?
Pages:
Jump to: