Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card! - page 36. (Read 66837 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Get paid bitcoins to post throughout the forum by joining the BIT-X.com signature campaign, run by marcotheminer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bit-xcom-coinsbankcom-earn-bitcoins-by-posting-signature-campaign-877765

Still several spots available!

You can earn easy BTC just by posting as you would normally!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!
-snip-

We are a big establishment, and at the moment have many projects going on. Thus we have many people throughout different locations around the world.

Very good... Very good. Tongue

By the way, why the name of the people behind are not mentioned in https://bit-x.com/pages/about ?

This page is the about page for bit-x.com, not the entire company.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
-snip-

We are a big establishment, and at the moment have many projects going on. Thus we have many people throughout different locations around the world.

Very good... Very good. Tongue

By the way, why the name of the people behind are not mentioned in https://bit-x.com/pages/about ?
Not sure how big the place you're registered in is, but perhaps someone might visit your site? Is it offices or ? Also who are the people behind this new venture. Knowing the people will really help to build trust in your site.

We do not have any offices available for spontaneous costumer visiting (appointments without prior contact). However, contact can be made through the site to arrange an appointment in any one of our offices located around the world including but not limited to London, UK; San Francisco, USA; Malaga, Spain; Limassol, Cyprus; La Valleta, Malta. We operate in close to 30 offices around the world, and all meetings can be discussed individually.

No option for CNY ?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there are no options for the following high risk currencies: CNY and RUR, the only available at this point in time are: USD, EUR & GBP. In the near future, we may add support for CHF, CNY and RUR.

OMG... I think, even btc-e, bitstamp, kraken, coinbase, localbitcoins do not have so many offices !!! What's the purpose of having physical presence in so many locations ? I think one stable establishment is all that a customer need...

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
how can i find the sig campaign for this?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Get paid bitcoins to post throughout the forum by joining the BIT-X.com signature campaign, run by marcotheminer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bit-xcom-coinsbankcom-earn-bitcoins-by-posting-signature-campaign-877765
Activity: 311
Merit: 264
Not sure how big the place you're registered in is, but perhaps someone might visit your site? Is it offices or ? Also who are the people behind this new venture. Knowing the people will really help to build trust in your site.

We do not have any offices available for spontaneous costumer visiting (appointments without prior contact). However, contact can be made through the site to arrange an appointment in any one of our offices located around the world including but not limited to London, UK; San Francisco, USA; Malaga, Spain; Limassol, Cyprus; La Valleta, Malta. We operate in close to 30 offices around the world, and all meetings can be discussed individually.

No option for CNY ?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there are no options for the following high risk currencies: CNY and RUR, the only available at this point in time are: USD, EUR & GBP. In the near future, we may add support for CHF, CNY and RUR.

OMG... I think, even btc-e, bitstamp, kraken, coinbase, localbitcoins do not have so many offices !!! What's the purpose of having physical presence in so many locations ? I think one stable establishment is all that a customer need...

No option for CNY ?

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
WELCOME TO FORUM

When will you helding the signature campaign  ?
I can design BB code signature for any rank if you wish

PM me if you interest
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Today is promotional time: 0%

Hi, what is the fee for deposit using credit card?
Thanks

Do u offer P2P buying/selling like localbitcoins ?
Today is promotional time: 0%

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
No option for CNY ?
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Thanks

I wish you guys luck with your exchange. please dont go away like Mtgox

Thank you for the kind words. Not to worry, BIT-X.com is here to stay.
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

I wish you guys luck with your exchange. please dont go away like Mtgox
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I am excited to announce that I am part of this new launch!
Pages:
Jump to: