Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitAffNet] How we're the #1 Bitcoin Mining Pool In The World (or so we thought) - page 49. (Read 98873 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
I think you should learn just a little bit about business economics
Oh, you do?  Roll Eyes Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about business economics. It's not like I wasn't a business major at the University of Georgia for approximately 2 years before I decided to change majors, despite receiving excellent grades in my accounting, macro and micro-econ classes. It's not like my father is one of the most successful community bankers in the state that I live in, and that he didn't bother to ever to teach me the fundamentals of banking and economics in general throughout my youth and into my adulthood. And it's not like I have ever worked for a bank,  or that my older brother is currently in the process of receiving an MBA from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. Yeah, my family is clueless when it comes to business economics, and we never have any discussions about it.  Roll Eyes
My children are just fine thank you:)
Are you sure about that? Their father seems to spend a lot of time of time trolling on the bitcointalk forums. I would imagine that sometimes you get so carried away with your posts that you have no idea where your children are or what they are doing. I hope that you don't pass on your gullability to them. They might end up losing all the money you saved up for them sending money to the Prince of Nigeria in order to help him out of a jam.

YESSS another wallstreet brat business drop out HAHAHA you better look at your own life before you start trashing mine DROP OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA I have my business degree and have owned and sold over 6 businesses. You have 2 years only HAHAHAHA excuses excuses, then daddy bailed you out with his "hard earned" banking money HAHAHAHAHA OMG just the irony of your story has me rolling on the floor with laughter HAHAHAHA My daddy is a big banker and Im on the Bitocoin forums running my spout about how I almost graduated business college but dropped out because I didnt understand business at alll HAHAHA

Looks like cyberpinoy can be added to s0br/ThePhwner's list of aliases/sock puppets then....... Roll Eyes

Have your fearless leader check the IPS idiot this is not one of their aliases, all of your assumptions are MOST if not ALL of the problem with this thread, off topic responses, assumptions with no proof, personal attacks on ones personal life which is no ones business. Well this time as most of your other accusations and assumptions we can once again PROVE YOU WRONG and this time one of your own  team can do it Smiley

So your conclusion is that variance means a miner can't make a profit?
Wow - I'll have to tell everyone who started mining on my pool before that 2nd long block (224%) that they didn't make a profit by receiving anywhere from 200% to 300% PPS - i.e. almost 2 to 3 times more than if they were mining here.
Yeah that's a majority of the hash rate on my pool.

You came into this thread spouting your lips about the impossibility of BaN paying your assumed 110% and here again (and this time you raised the reward %) you now say your pool has paid 200% to 300% PPS in your PPLNS pool. Its IMPOSSIBLE do the math yourself. NO PPLNS pool can pay 200% to 300% PPS ( lets be clear I am assuming by PPS you mean each and every share they put in for the whole 72 + Hours, I can bet you are meaning only the shares you are paying for the N shares only. geting paid N shares on a 72 hour block DOES NOT COVER THE ELECTRICITY COSTS!!! PERIOD) and if a PPLNS pool did pay 200% to 300% PPS they would be well father in the negative than BaN ever could. I am not s0br I dont even know him or his admins personally. I am not even sure how they feel about my posts, all i am doing is calling a troll out on his contradictions and repeated lies and abuse against BaN , one who seemingly hates to be proven wrong and refuses to accept facts when thrown in his face.

BaN is the best pool in the world JUST DEAL WITH IT BRO
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
just an update on this P2 test vs ban I have reached day 20 on the test and well has pulled the rig off the p2 set up today as the payouts are shocking to say the least....  And there something majorly wrong in the set up in this pool for a rig to be only pulling less than 50 percent of it expected earn for it 20 day avg.........

The P2 pool for the 20 day test paid the rigs at less than 50 percent of their expect earn all the data and the pay outs etc can be found in the early post in this topic....    I would avoid the p2 system with the plague as a miner until they fix their payout system on the p2 pool or sit there mining at less than a 50 percent expected payout rate over time as the test above has highlighted well.    

In closing I have to say this is the worst paying pool I have came across in these tests to date most others are in and around the expected earn for a rig....     They even outdo every POOL these clowns sit there and slam as ripping users off it....   weather it ghash discus fish ban etc...  <<<   at least these pools pay their miners either their expected rigs earns or very close to it unlike the P2 pool as the test result show quite clear Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I'll go with #3. And #2.

In that order.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Sigh ... read what you just said ... 'estimate'
Lulz.

Exactly Smiley your pool has absolutely no way to tell me what I will be making, you can not promise me a 24 hour payment, you can not tell me what I would make in a week. it would even be hard to tell me a round about figure. 72 hours is a long time to not get a reward. PPLNS pools are in no way profitable to miners, our electricity runs on every single share we put in, we cant just pay our electric on a N amount of income for a certain amount of time, we pay for every second we run our machines, thus making PPLNS pools not profitable to mine in.

I can tell you an estimate - just as you can only tell your miners an estimate.
A PPS pool's estimate is more accurate than a PPLNS pool's estimate - that's the difference.

So your conclusion is that variance means a miner can't make a profit?
Wow - I'll have to tell everyone who started mining on my pool before that 2nd long block (224%) that they didn't make a profit by receiving anywhere from 200% to 300% PPS - i.e. almost 2 to 3 times more than if they were mining here.
Yeah that's a majority of the hash rate on my pool.

So everyone here lost money - since they made less than most of the hash rate at my pool - and the miners at my pool can't make a profit.
Your failed logic astounds me.

So I'm wondering, which is it?
1) s0br is an idiot who doesn't care that you are posting this sort of mindless stupidity over and over?
2) s0br really doesn't give a crap about the pool and doesn't even visit here?
3) You are s0br and thus s0br is an idiot who cannot understand variance?

I'm bored with arguing with an idiot who clearly has no understanding of statistical variance - which is the whole basis of how bitcoin mining works.
Each one of your posts to me has included completely failed logic and incorrect maths about my pool and I'm wasting my time replying since anyone who has bothered to learn a little maths should be able to see that each of my replies is correct.
Fin.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Looks like cyberpinoy can be added to s0br/ThePhwner's list of aliases/sock puppets then....... Roll Eyes

..says the shill account that ONLY posts in BAN threads.
Activity: 173
Merit: 104
I think you should learn just a little bit about business economics
Oh, you do?  Roll Eyes Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about business economics. It's not like I wasn't a business major at the University of Georgia for approximately 2 years before I decided to change majors, despite receiving excellent grades in my accounting, macro and micro-econ classes. It's not like my father is one of the most successful community bankers in the state that I live in, and that he didn't bother to ever to teach me the fundamentals of banking and economics in general throughout my youth and into my adulthood. And it's not like I have ever worked for a bank,  or that my older brother is currently in the process of receiving an MBA from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. Yeah, my family is clueless when it comes to business economics, and we never have any discussions about it.  Roll Eyes
Are you sure about that? Their father seems to spend a lot of time of time trolling on the bitcointalk forums. I would imagine that sometimes you get so carried away with your posts that you have no idea where your children are or what they are doing. I hope that you don't pass on your gullability to them. They might end up losing all the money you saved up for them sending money to the Prince of Nigeria in order to help him out of a jam.
Lulz.

Exactly Smiley your pool has absolutely no way to tell me what I will be making, you can not promise me a 24 hour payment, you can not tell me what I would make in a week. it would even be hard to tell me a round about figure. 72 hours is a long time to not get a reward. PPLNS pools are in no way profitable to miners, our electricity runs on every single share we put in, we cant just pay our electric on a N amount of income for a certain amount of time, we pay for every second we run our machines, thus making PPLNS pools not profitable to mine in.

Just another reason BaN is the #1 Bitcoin Mining Pool In The World.

Hold on a minute, you have two children, one 3 year old and one 6 year old? Those poor kids. I don't know what country you are in, or if they have the equivalent of Child Protective Services in your country such as in the United States, but if they do, I hope to God someone will get in touch with the proper government authority to get 2 innocent children out of the hands of a raging lunatic. I hope you don't help them with their math homework, either. I bet your children are even more bored than you claim to be, having to listen to you talk about how great BaN is all day, when you don't even possess the logic to understand that a pool cannot sustain itself if it pays out 110%. It's really not that fucking hard to understand. I get it, you are receiving payouts that might in fact be 10% higher than usual, but this is not going to last. Since your convictions about this pool are so strong, I'd like to place a 1 BTC bet that this pool will not be paying out 110% in no more than 3 months.
If I were to come up with a great way to scam unintelligent people, I would invite them to mine at my pool at an advertised rate of 110% payouts, and after a few months, once the pool had grown large enough to the point that it is finding enough blocks per day (and also long enough for people to have confidence in the pool, which apparently a few of you already have) to recoup all the money I lost paying out that extra 10% and even make some profit, immediately cease payouts, claiming that there is some type of issue with the pool code and that your shares are still being counted, blah blah blah. That's where I see this going, but that's just the opinion of someone who uses logic.

I think you should learn just a little bit about business economics, you guys keep saying the same thing over and over and over and not one of you have a clue as to what is going on. Its not my math that has the problem its your assumptions that are clearly wrong.

Activity: 173
Merit: 104
Maybe if you stopped acting like children I would not have to repeat myself over and over like I have to with my 3 year old. Even my 6 year old daughter only has to be told something once whats wrong with you people?
Hold on a minute, you have two children, one 3 year old and one 6 year old? Those poor kids. I don't know what country you are in, or if they have the equivalent of Child Protective Services in your country such as in the United States, but if they do, I hope to God someone will get in touch with the proper government authority to get 2 innocent children out of the hands of a raging lunatic. I hope you don't help them with their math homework, either. I bet your children are even more bored than you claim to be, having to listen to you talk about how great BaN is all day, when you don't even possess the logic to understand that a pool cannot sustain itself if it pays out 110%. It's really not that fucking hard to understand. I get it, you are receiving payouts that might in fact be 10% higher than usual, but this is not going to last. Since your convictions about this pool are so strong, I'd like to place a 1 BTC bet that this pool will not be paying out 110% in no more than 3 months.
If I were to come up with a great way to scam unintelligent people, I would invite them to mine at my pool at an advertised rate of 110% payouts, and after a few months, once the pool had grown large enough to the point that it is finding enough blocks per day (and also long enough for people to have confidence in the pool, which apparently a few of you already have) to recoup all the money I lost paying out that extra 10% and even make some profit, immediately cease payouts, claiming that there is some type of issue with the pool code and that your shares are still being counted, blah blah blah. That's where I see this going, but that's just the opinion of someone who uses logic.
legendary
Lulz.
I can deny it, and I will.

BAN is run by a proven scammer, admin is a proven liar, it has a multitude of fake accounts associated with it, is full of sock puppets like yourself who constantly preach the "we earn more than anyone" baloney while Mr Transparency s0br stays quiet as usual. Your carefully rehearsed duet with aurel57 above was as corny as they come & demonstrates how the whole BAN set up is and always has been a huge scam from beginning to end. The more rubbish you post, the more you argue with other pool & software devs & the more you insult & slam other pools - the more lame & pathetic you make BAN, s0br, ThePhwner & all the other sockpuppets/aliases/shills look. It's boring reading the same rubbish from you over & over again - it's almost as if you are trying to convince yourself it's true. The sooner s0br does the same to this thread as he did to his last abomination & locks it, the sooner the mining community can get back to some normal mining discussion instead of the constant BAN shill drivel polluting the mining thread.

Cease & desist for crying out loud......  Roll Eyes

in all the flapping of your lips you denied everything but with no proof, I have bitcoin transactions that can surely be found on the blockchain to back up my statements, I have a wallet full of bitcoin transactions for my mining efforts, where is your proof? In order to be a scammer s0br would have to promise payments and NOT payout, he would have to promise a bonus but not pay it, he has done neither of those, he pays exactly what his pool says it will pay, he pays exactly the bonus he has promised and his payouts come EXACTLY when we as members there specify them to come.

I want to say (and this is my opinion) s0br stays quiet because first he is very busy there is much more to Bitcoin Affiliate Network than just his pool, secondly he is smart enough to understand arguing with you morons who have renounced the use of reason is much like administering medicine to the dead.

I however am bored every day so i appease all of your ignorance. I am also tired of allowing you idiots to think you have won a battle you have not even started to fight , you have no proof NONE OF YOU to any of your accusations, you spout off at the lips and dont mine there, you speak rubbish in every post and make wild claims you can not back up with hard proof, You refute the use of pictures and the blockchain transactions themselves.

You guys have said so much bullshit from all these accounts are connected to s0br when one of you knows for certain they are not, CK has the ability to see my IP is from the Asia and s0br is from somewhere else, YOU personally made claims that I and aurel57 have a rehearsed a duet, and I can see form his own posts he agrees with only portions of what I have to say and most likely feels I have a very loud opinion, we actually do NOT know each other not on here nor anywhere else and we have never messaged each other or colluded our responses in any way. This also can be verified by your leader CK, as a moderator he has access to our IPs and our Messages.

It is boring having to repeat myself to idiots like you who just refuse to accept hard facts, pictures as proof, and bitcoin transactions. Maybe if you stopped acting like children I would not have to repeat myself over and over like I have to with my 3 year old. Even my 6 year old daughter only has to be told something once whats wrong with you people?

If I were s0br I would not lock this thread I would come in read it and laugh my ass off every day at the stupidity you clan of misfits throw at him. He has no worries, he has nothing to hide his payouts are on the blockchain, and the trivial crap all of you misfits continue to spout from your lips only shows how utterly ignorant you all really are about BaN.

Sigh, again with the crap injected in the middle there - why?
You really need to learn about the maths behind the calculations.
It's very simple and most grade school kids would understand it.
Of course I can work out estimates for all those, but at the moment they aren't on the top of the priority list of code changes.
The problem at the moment is I have 25million sharesummaries in ram and it takes a while (obviously less than 1 second) to do the calculation on a portion of them - so I only do it when I work out the payout.
The recent changes for markersummaries means that the number of records is only 1000th of that.
Once we change over to 25min shifts instead of 30s shifts, the amount of records will of course reduce to 1/50th, then I'll look into adding more stats that take up more processing time on the server.
The whole pool currently uses less than 3% of the CPU with non optimised binaries, so yeah there's plenty of space left for this when I get to it.

Yes I do reaslise you don't understand or care about any of this sort of stuff, that's why you keep making stupid false comments like the above.

OK no more bullshit from you. I want to know EXACTLY how much 1THS can make 24 hours of mining in your pool. +-10%

On BaN I can make 0.014 +-10% in 24 hours, and guess what I will make that every 24 hours

SO NEXT

I want you to tell me what i will make in 7 days in your pool with 1THS of mining power.

In BaN I can make 0.098 +-10% a week per 1THS.

If you can not do this and prove it you just contradicted yourself!!!!! I have the earnings to prove BaNs payouts backed by the transactions on the blockchain  Smiley

I can prove you went 72 hours with no payout to an address because you went 72+ hours without solving a block therefore I already know you can not possibly work out a 24 hour estimate so NO you can NOT work out estimates. ALso i did not ask If you could work it out, I asked if your pool had the ability to tell me EXACTLY what i would be making and its impossible for as PPLNS to even try and attempt to tell anyone what their earnings might be because much like you just experienced you have 72+ hours before solving a block.
legendary

Indeed, the payouts (if you can find them clearly in the blockchain) would probably show what % of the pool is not owned by the pool ... if it is all as transparent as it is claimed to be.

The accounts not receiving the 10% would be the accounts owned by the pool since the 10% extra is quite bigger drain on a pool wallet than I gather most realise.

That ~37.5 BTC bonus the pool found would be used up in 15 blocks of 10% bonus payments to all miners.
Yes that very lucky 4 block streak would have to happen once every 15 blocks for the pool to continue paying out a full 10% to every account, using the BTC the pool mines.

So while the hourly PPS payouts keep happening with the bonus 10%, you are indeed ahead of any other PPS pool charging a fee to cover the high risk to the pool for using PPS.
Your pool has absolutely no ability to tell me exactly what i will be making, you can not estimate my earnings because of the luck %s. At least with BaN a new miner can go see exactly what his payout will be. everything is available at his fingertips, how much we are paid per share, the average hashrate of our machines per payout, you can even then calculate what the bonus will be. Can your PPLNS pool do that.. NO WAY and you know it. ...
Sigh, again with the crap injected in the middle there - why?
You really need to learn about the maths behind the calculations.
It's very simple and most grade school kids would understand it.
Of course I can work out estimates for all those, but at the moment they aren't on the top of the priority list of code changes.
The problem at the moment is I have 25million sharesummaries in ram and it takes a while (obviously less than 1 second) to do the calculation on a portion of them - so I only do it when I work out the payout.
The recent changes for markersummaries means that the number of records is only 1000th of that.
Once we change over to 25min shifts instead of 30s shifts, the amount of records will of course reduce to 1/50th, then I'll look into adding more stats that take up more processing time on the server.
The whole pool currently uses less than 3% of the CPU with non optimised binaries, so yeah there's plenty of space left for this when I get to it.

Yes I do reaslise you don't understand or care about any of this sort of stuff, that's why you keep making stupid false comments like the above.
legendary
Activity: 1176

Indeed, the payouts (if you can find them clearly in the blockchain) would probably show what % of the pool is not owned by the pool ... if it is all as transparent as it is claimed to be.

The accounts not receiving the 10% would be the accounts owned by the pool since the 10% extra is quite bigger drain on a pool wallet than I gather most realise.

That ~37.5 BTC bonus the pool found would be used up in 15 blocks of 10% bonus payments to all miners.
Yes that very lucky 4 block streak would have to happen once every 15 blocks for the pool to continue paying out a full 10% to every account, using the BTC the pool mines.

So while the hourly PPS payouts keep happening with the bonus 10%, you are indeed ahead of any other PPS pool charging a fee to cover the high risk to the pool for using PPS.

BOTTOM LINE here, BaN is the best pool to mine in at the moment. most consistant on payouts, most reliable customer service, userfriendly interface and stats for plenty of comparisons on the dashboard. this you can not deny. Smiley

BAN is run by a proven scammer, admin is a proven liar, it has a multitude of fake accounts associated with it, is full of sock puppets like yourself who constantly preach the "we earn more than anyone" baloney while Mr Transparency s0br stays quiet as usual. Your carefully rehearsed duet with aurel57 above was as corny as they come & demonstrates how the whole BAN set up is and always has been a huge scam from beginning to end. The more rubbish you post, the more you argue with other pool & software devs & the more you insult & slam other pools - the more lame & pathetic you make BAN, s0br, ThePhwner & all the other sockpuppets/aliases/shills look. It's boring reading the same rubbish from you over & over again - it's almost as if you are trying to convince yourself it's true. The sooner s0br does the same to this thread as he did to his last abomination & locks it, the sooner the mining community can get back to some normal mining discussion instead of the constant BAN shill drivel polluting the mining thread.

Cease & desist for crying out loud......  Roll Eyes

I am thinking if you don't want to read the "BAN drivel" maybe just don't come to a BAN thread.

BOTTOM LINE here, BaN is the best pool to mine in at the moment. most consistant on payouts, most reliable customer service, userfriendly interface and stats for plenty of comparisons on the dashboard. this you can not deny. Smiley

+1000!!

Careful though - they'll set fire000 on to you...... Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

Do new miners looking for a good payout pool care about any of this ....NOPE they dont. Who cares who owns the hash in the pool, Who ares where the 10% comes from, who cares about any of the trivial crap you keep on spouting your lips about,? only you and your band of misfits. Lets say s0br is running a pool with no profit, why do you care? what business is it of yours?

All that matters is we get paid what the page says. Your pool has absolutely no ability to tell me exactly what i will be making, you can not estimate my earnings because of the luck %s. At least with BaN a new miner can go see exactly what his payout will be. everything is available at his fingertips, how much we are paid per share, the average hashrate of our machines per payout, you can even then calculate what the bonus will be. Can your PPLNS pool do that.. NO WAY and you know it. BOTTOM LINE here, BaN is the best pool to mine in at the moment. most consistant on payouts, most reliable customer service, userfriendly interface and stats for plenty of comparisons on the dashboard. this you can not deny. Smiley

I agree on most of what you state, as the pools finances really does not concern us as long as the payments come which was always has been the problem in the past with other PPS pools. BAN has made it so miners can pull payouts as often as 1 hour, (which was mandatory at first and we asked s0br to allow for longer times due to dust payments some got) because s0br has said he does not want the pool holding miners coins.  So with the short payment time it would be hard for this pool to stiff miners by a large amount.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

Do new miners looking for a good payout pool care about any of this ....NOPE they dont. Who cares who owns the hash in the pool, Who ares where the 10% comes from, who cares about any of the trivial crap you keep on spouting your lips about,? only you and your band of misfits. Lets say s0br is running a pool with no profit, why do you care? what business is it of yours?

All that matters is we get paid what the page says. Your pool has absolutely no ability to tell me exactly what i will be making, you can not estimate my earnings because of the luck %s. At least with BaN a new miner can go see exactly what his payout will be. everything is available at his fingertips, how much we are paid per share, the average hashrate of our machines per payout, you can even then calculate what the bonus will be. Can your PPLNS pool do that.. NO WAY and you know it. BOTTOM LINE here, BaN is the best pool to mine in at the moment. most consistant on payouts, most reliable customer service, userfriendly interface and stats for plenty of comparisons on the dashboard. this you can not deny. Smiley
legendary

I wonder how BAN feels keeping 37.5% of the pools earnings and not paying it out to the miners? I guess that makes BAN happy Smiley

Almost 48hrs since BAN found a block so I would say that 37.5% is getting burned up fast. But then again with me getting paid PPS I really don't care how much he makes, but am glad he does to help pay the bills.
I gather you didn't notice the smileys on each of the last 2 lines? Cheesy
Yes I was grinning as I wrote them ...

Yes, what you said is actually the exact point of the comments we've made about long term, but specifically, the statistical expectation is a loss.
All PPS pools indeed have to deal with the statistical expectation that they will eventually run out of BTC generated by mining, that's why they pretty much all charge higher % fees on PPS.
... and that -10% means the expectation is sooner.
PPS also means that a block withhold is a successful direct attack on the pool, not the miners or the withholder.
So again any PPS pool would want to be working out how to cover that if it happened.

I understand what your saying but one difference with BAN is you can set your payout as low as every hour and with no fee. So what s0br did was take all the risk away from the miners. I never was a big fan of PPS pools when I tried them in the past but am happy with the steady payouts. This pool got me to move from GHash. I have a few more miners coming today and have signed up on your pool and may point one of them that way to try it out, but also noticed this morning your pools was having a hard time getting a block.  

I guess I never figured BAN would always pay a bonus as it started at 12.5% and at one point 25% for a day to pay back losses shares, then to the 10% it is now. s0br posted that the bonus was to get people to mine at the pool and get the hash rate higher faster but said it was to maybe only last till the pool hit 5PH. The amount he pays out on the bonus is only paid to the miners he does not control which I have a feeling might be 40-50% of the pool. A lot of businesses do a promotion to help kick start it and I see this as no different. Again this is all just my opinion which does not mean much. 😉

legendary

I wonder how BAN feels keeping 37.5% of the pools earnings and not paying it out to the miners? I guess that makes BAN happy Smiley

Almost 48hrs since BAN found a block so I would say that 37.5% is getting burned up fast. But then again with me getting paid PPS I really don't care how much he makes, but am glad he does to help pay the bills.

I thought a lot about this thread and I come to the same conclusion about the FUD trolls in here. The thread was started because BaN is the number one payout pool at the present moment. So to a miner he does not care where the bonuses come from. When a new person comes to this thread what they want to see is very simple.

What things are important to most miners is this!! Everything elase is trivial and would not impact a decision to mine in this pool

Question Does BaN Payout on time
Answer YES

Question Does BaN pay a 10% bonus on the shares you mine?
Answer YES

Question: If I have a problem will customer support address my probelm in a timely fasion
Answer: YES

Question: Will i make more mining in this pool than just about any other pool out right now?

Question: Are payout transactions available for me to see somewhere in my account?

Question: Are the blocks mined clearly visible the minute we mine them?

Other questions new miners will have but may not reflect a decision to mine in a pool are as follows

Question: Are the statistics of my miners clearly displayed where i can watch them

Question: Can I easily estimate my earnings?

Question: Can i compare my rate to others in the pool?

Question: Is the current Difficulty Visible

Question: Is the world hashrate visible?

These are usually the most important things a new miner cares about, notice they dont care about where the payouts come from, what is important to a new miner is does this pool actually make consistent payouts as promised, they dont care where the bonuses come from, what they care about is if the bonus promised is actually paid. So instead of bashing this mans pool with stupidity in an attempt to discredit his honesty, and confuse new onlookers, maybe try and call him out on something that matters to miners, so far what is important to miners this pool goes far above and beyond any other pool to achieve those needs.
Pages:
Jump to: