Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitAffNet] How we're the #1 Bitcoin Mining Pool In The World (or so we thought) - page 8. (Read 98893 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
LOL. Maybe .....Really? and I should get together and start a pool... he's good at making announcements and providing support threads Tongue

Its can only be better...  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
LOL. Maybe .....Really? and I should get together and start a pool... he's good at making announcements and providing support threads Tongue
legendary
The pool is 125BTC behind in payments and it keeps getting worse.
And it reports 4PH/s... payouts get further and further behind, yet people continue to mine on the pool.  Unreal.

Yes it is unreal.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
And it reports 4PH/s... payouts get further and further behind, yet people continue to mine on the pool.  Unreal.

2 PH is their own miners

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
legendary
legendary
The last two blocks found(on the 6th) have already been paid out. So all of us here seemed to have missed the boat on this last payment session of 70.05517663 btc. As far as I can tell there is only 4btc in the coffers now. Now the wait for the next block to be found and the payout following will be hard. I expect this total wait will be 10+ days for some. And it will probably be for the smaller balance, either the current diff or the last one.

I really think s0br has been giving out his machines money. Meaning, the lower the hashrate for the pool, the faster it can catch up. I just can't understand it. s0br must be a very giving and kind person, but things have not gone as planned. I still have hope for this pool, time will tell, and I look forward to see the outcome of the work a person or people are putting into the pool.

i dont understand why he doesnt start a fee.. even 2% or 3% would help if everyone paid it..

the way the pool is working now, it will never catch up. people will leave and it will get farther behind since getting a block will take longer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The last two blocks found(on the 6th) have already been paid out. So all of us here seemed to have missed the boat on this last payment session of 70.05517663 btc. As far as I can tell there is only 4btc in the coffers now. Now the wait for the next block to be found and the payout following will be hard. I expect this total wait will be 10+ days for some. And it will probably be for the smaller balance, either the current diff or the last one.

I really think s0br has been giving out his machines money. Meaning, the lower the hashrate for the pool, the faster it can catch up. I just can't understand it. s0br must be a very giving and kind person, but things have not gone as planned. I still have hope for this pool, time will tell, and I look forward to see the outcome of the work a person or people are putting into the pool.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
been over a week and still not paid.....
legendary
going on 5 days since a payout..
i stopped mining here but i still have an unpaid balance..
legendary
The pool is down to 2.4 Ph now.  S0br will pay everyone off...over time.  At least he always has.  With the hashrate that low, most of the mining is his, along with some other small miners who are loyal.  Loyal partially because it's not a big dollar issue for them.
I pay over $2000 a month in expenses.  So waiting a week was no longer an option.  I moved to kano.

Pool hash rate right now is down to 1.6PH and still behind 130BTC.... unless the pool gets very lucky as the pool hash rate drops finding the needed blocks to pay everyone will get harder. 

yeah im pretty much done with this pool..

i set my pools at
westhash with p=0.01017 (its what the calculator says 1t should get)
antpool
and f2pool
legendary
The pool is down to 2.4 Ph now.  S0br will pay everyone off...over time.  At least he always has.  With the hashrate that low, most of the mining is his, along with some other small miners who are loyal.  Loyal partially because it's not a big dollar issue for them.
I pay over $2000 a month in expenses.  So waiting a week was no longer an option.  I moved to kano.

Pool hash rate right now is down to 1.6PH and still behind 130BTC.... unless the pool gets very lucky as the pool hash rate drops finding the needed blocks to pay everyone will get harder. 
legendary
Not sure WTF is going on but I had over .02 btc pending and it just disappeared... I didn't get any payout nor is it saying it payed out... wtf

edit: the earnings are in previous difficulty? what does that mean?

Difficulty changed so your earnings dropped. The pool in the past got caught when the difficulty dropped the pending payments dropped also but now the old pending payments are saved as "previous" and you start earning at the new rate which is lower. One other note is when you get paid the pool may not pay the older amount first, just keep track of it.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Not sure WTF is going on but I had over .02 btc pending and it just disappeared... I didn't get any payout nor is it saying it payed out... wtf

edit: the earnings are in previous difficulty? what does that mean?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
i havent been paid yet either and now when i go to my dashboard it says my payout is completely 0!!! when i looked at it last time it was supposed to be pending payout about .086 or so BTC I opened a ticket so hopefully it can get sorted Sad
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
legendary
Pool payout is 125+BTC in the hole now...

Our combined oustanding balance in queue to be paid is 125.87446122 Bitcoin.
There are 0 mined blocks waiting to mature, totalling
legendary
Not as fast as I wanted to see as sometimes it takes up to 5-6 days but that is not an scam.

5-6 days? You've been lucky then. Once a scammer, always a scammer - & s0br is one.

It use to be once in a while late... then more often and then always hours late then a day or 2 ...then 5-6 days...whats next weeks....... then next year the blocks half what will it be if the pool is hundreds of coins behind? Months late?  

They are already weeks behind, I still have unpaid balance from before the last diff
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you have moved your miners elsewhere.
grn
Activity: 357
Merit: 252
Not as fast as I wanted to see as sometimes it takes up to 5-6 days but that is not an scam.

5-6 days? You've been lucky then. Once a scammer, always a scammer - & s0br is one.

It use to be once in a while late... then more often and then always hours late then a day or 2 ...then 5-6 days...whats next weeks....... then next year the blocks half what will it be if the pool is hundreds of coins behind? Months late?  

They are already weeks behind, I still have unpaid balance from before the last diff
legendary

Patience will run out by then and only the real bigs will be using the pool.  It was great while it lasted.  But it's too far behind now and the risk/delays have become too great for all but the largest miners.

Yes but it just seems the bigger miners have more to lose if not paid unless the pool pays them first? But I do know when I lent s0br some coin he was going to use it to pay a bunch of the smaller miner? I know the last time I was on IRC chat it was being said that s0br was going to get something worked out with coinbase so he could buy more coins and payments would never be late again. That never happened and I never went back to IRC chat again, so your right as I lost patience long before some others. I was only so vocal here due to me being a supporter of the pool in the past and didn't want to mislead anyone, and am glad they locked anyone new from signing up.
Pages:
Jump to: