Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread - page 13. (Read 52720 times)

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
What makes the posts more funny is how unintelligent they are. Diabolic? Manipulator? Nice choice of names captain obvious.

Roll Eyes

I'm not sure there is a point in bothering with this thread.
legendary
The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

https://twitter.com/RyanPWright

The level of backstabbing and deception here is mind boggling.

Not much to it. He did all those things. He has Lin and Steven (the chinese guys from Bter) in his pocket. For fucks sake they created a coin ran it on Bter and bought a lot of its own ICO to defraud Bter's investers. This isn't a lie. It's a proven and admitted fact by Zimbeck and crew.  What kind of cheese are you guys smoking to not get that?

Also he claim he created Black Halo. Well read this coins page from August? Before Black Halo and Bitbay. http://bitxbay.ws/ It's called BitXbay yes notice the X in it. It's not this bitbay. It is a coin that they robbbed of "smart contracts" and the over all premise of this bitbay coin down to it's name. BitXbay is a coin project Zimbeck robbed blind of it's created tech and called his own. No credit to it as it is open source and you should site it if you use part or in this completely CLONE it. Yeah all that makes me what to invest more btc than I already wasted on this shit. Wake up people.  Roll Eyes

That is a stupid accusation that of course is totally untrue. This thread is a joke. Full of n00b accounts. BitHalo came out may 29th the source is in one file I can post obfuscated source proving this obvious deliberately fabricated stupidity to be ridiculous. Private emails with rat4 and noerc and 100s of others.
Reddit posts, dont make me laugh.

Everything said from here is toxic waste. (and obvious)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
Who gives a fuck about Ryan fucking David Zimbeck is the devil in disguise. What a very interesting read.  http://bitxbay.ws/ It is mirrors BitBay and Blackhalo in every way right down to smart contracts. We where fucking fools to buy into this shit. I admit it I got had by David Zimbeck. He is right up there with Mintpal's fucking guy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Zimbeck constantly passing the buck while refusing to give solid numbers admits that the scheme is his own grand chess game and only further cements his guilt and deception. His accountability is the deepest of all. Remember, whenever you point your finger, there are four more pointing right back at you.

Zimbeck wanted payment on btc before he even started posting, he wants money more than giving a fuck about investors who believed in him. That's why he continues to avoid the real answers.

Since you are 99% probably Ryan, im going talk to you like you are in fact Ryan.

I'm going to post my addresses. Including original ICO numbers. And make an official statement.

What about your highway robbery of thsi coins tech? http://bitxbay.ws/   You guys even raped it's name. Sic. Balck Halo is a clone of it and is this BitBay. little deletion of an X makes it all better right? bitXbay

Wow mother of god! does this guy have a shred of morals and honor? Not only does he and his Chinese friends create and in part finance and facilitate this fucking epic scam they blatently rip someone ele's work to do it. Everyday the world of crypto sinks lower and fucking lower. On top of all this Blackcoin BlackHalo was also a fraud of Zimbeck. All this I created BlackHalo and I coded my ass off was pure bullshit. He forked from another coin. Then moths later rapes the same coin again and scam 2500BTC in an ico. Mom sure had a lot of debts I guess.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
Zimbeck constantly passing the buck while refusing to give solid numbers admits that the scheme is his own grand chess game and only further cements his guilt and deception. His accountability is the deepest of all. Remember, whenever you point your finger, there are four more pointing right back at you.

Zimbeck wanted payment on btc before he even started posting, he wants money more than giving a fuck about investors who believed in him. That's why he continues to avoid the real answers.

Since you are 99% probably Ryan, im going talk to you like you are in fact Ryan.

I'm going to post my addresses. Including original ICO numbers. And make an official statement.

What about your highway robbery of thsi coins tech? http://bitxbay.ws/   You guys even raped it's name. Sic. Balck Halo is a clone of it and is this BitBay. little deletion of an X makes it all better right? bitXbay
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

Not much to it. He did all those things. He has Lin and Steven (the chinese guys from Bter) in his pocket. For fucks sake they created a coin ran it on Bter and bought a lot of its own ICO to defraud Bter's investers. This isn't a lie. It's a proven and admitted fact by Zimbeck and crew.  What kind of cheese are you guys smoking to not get that?

Also he claim he created Black Halo. Well read this coins page from August? Before Black Halo and Bitbay. http://bitxbay.ws/ It's called BitXbay yes notice the X in it. It's not this bitbay. It is a coin that they robbbed of "smart contracts" and the over all premise of this bitbay coin down to it's name. BitXbay is a coin project Zimbeck robbed blind of it's created tech and called his own. No credit to it as it is open source and you should site it if you use part or in this completely CLONE it. Yeah all that makes me what to invest more btc than I already wasted on this shit. Wake up people.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Yes, I'm Ryan. Bararass is Bob. And you are completely innocent. Nice try smart guy.
Activity: 433
BTG CEO
Dzimbeck is known, what about Bob and Ryan? Their identities should be revealed. As long as they keep hiding any thing they say cant be taken as useful.

Robert Duskes https://myspace.com/tonychucha that will start you off for bobby boy.. (Size of his moosh)

Ryan wright https://m.facebook.com/ryanw2k Brought to you by a friendly guy called 506b5075
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 433
BTG CEO

Then you are a little slow you plonker, because he clearly states he wanted payment (Before they plaster his name all over the coin) this is sensible business not a master move just negotiation at what point does he offer to pay them little idiots?

He does not so that would clearly show it's not his scheme lol and how would that cement his guilt with deception making them aware he needs payment so he feels safe that its not just some pump and dump, (that is protection)

He told barabbas solid enough numbers over a week ago because i checked the wallets as soon as he posted them..

He has done nothing but answer idiots like you and i think he should go take a break and get some rest from your kind..
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Dzimbeck is known, what about Bob and Ryan? Their identities should be revealed. As long as they keep hiding any thing they say cant be taken as useful.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Sometimes i'm surprise about this world.

I really missed early altcoins like dogecoin,just fun,nothing special,just fun,with great attractive for non crypto-user. Just a word mouth. And good value.

We have to go back to thoose days.

Every months there are new "trends" and investor jump in.
First funny coin
Then country coin (auroracoin,africacoin,usdecoin,russiacoin,portugalcoin)
Then number coin (42 coin,666coin,12coin)
Then anon coin(dark,black etc etc)
Now new trend is to make a coin with spaceship integrated control, to make transaction between planets. Within human to aliens.

Next?

Hilarious! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 252

legendary
Fellow investors, I'm off to bed. Please make sure David follows through with his promise to disclose the bay addresses and screenshot of bitcoin received and spent in this venture. This is what we really need to be focused in on and not all that other distracting stuff like the logs or the personal attacks between conspirators.

This should be the one and only question on everyone's mind now. Time to follow the money.

Im going to do that for you. Realize Bitcoins spent (aside from what Bob and Gekko stole)... does that include what they extorted? Because they always tried to shake down Steven for money.

Steven handled all the finances. I'm not sure what he will give me on their end. I can promise you to show my end of it. 20 BTC was taken from me for the initial dev work by Steven. He still has that. (20 BTC was taken from everyone but Gekko and Bob got a hold of half of that chunk) I was even disclosing addresses before this debacle started.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
Also diabolic makes up this retarded lie quote ("Pay me first and I'll do whatever it takes to make more money")

never once did i say anything at all like that ever. nice try.

no matter what you say you were already trialed and btw stoned to death  Grin (rightly or not). So you better just start your own thread and post everything there trying reaching to those scammed somehow.
legendary
If you want i can elaborate on that chat.

IF you take it out of context or are a complete retard. I was asking them if they were going to use my name for a bullshit scheme and Gekko denied that.

[11/3/2014 6:03:54 PM] crypto.gekko: in order for us to get you the money upfront before work is complete, we need the public to know you are the man involved.
[11/3/2014 6:04:13 PM] David Zimbeck: that doesnt make sense to me
[11/3/2014 6:04:21 PM] crypto.gekko: please explain
[11/3/2014 6:04:47 PM] David Zimbeck: because if this is a long term project it doesnt matter what the public thinks right now
[11/3/2014 6:04:57 PM] crypto.gekko: the public = investors.
[11/3/2014 6:04:59 PM] David Zimbeck: RZR tried to use my name for a pump
[11/3/2014 6:05:14 PM] crypto.gekko: this is no pump. this is YOUR coin

SO stop taking it out of context. Gekko was trying to shove the coin down my throat. And lied through his teeth to get me on it.

My negotiations were with Steven for two weeks prior. Gekko just strolled in right before the ANN.

[11/3/2014 6:13:58 PM] crypto.gekko: through investors buying on the exchange.
[11/3/2014 6:14:07 PM] crypto.gekko: direct distribution
[11/3/2014 6:14:08 PM] David Zimbeck: they but the premined coin
[11/3/2014 6:14:14 PM] David Zimbeck: because my name is attached?
[11/3/2014 6:14:19 PM] crypto.gekko: yes
[11/3/2014 6:14:36 PM] David Zimbeck: yeah then you could raised 200,000 USD (notice how i didnt know the details yet... I had no idea it was 3000BTC  if i had known in this convo, my fee would have been higher and my requirements much more stringent)
[11/3/2014 6:14:39 PM] David Zimbeck: and I get 30K
[11/3/2014 6:14:40 PM] David Zimbeck: lol
[11/3/2014 6:14:44 PM] crypto.gekko: a coin is just a coin without a good developer.
[11/3/2014 6:14:52 PM] David Zimbeck: not at all good for my reputation
[11/3/2014 6:15:24 PM] crypto.gekko: This is what an investor is banking his money on. Your skills.
[11/3/2014 6:15:36 PM] David Zimbeck: yeah but somebody else profits (I was expressing my concerns)
[11/3/2014 6:15:37 PM] crypto.gekko: Otherwise it's best to pay you for the work only.
[11/3/2014 6:15:39 PM] David Zimbeck: by using my name
[11/3/2014 6:15:51 PM] crypto.gekko: you are not the only one behind the coin.
[11/3/2014 6:16:04 PM] crypto.gekko: There will be an entire team behind you.
[11/3/2014 6:16:22 PM] David Zimbeck: yeah but that doesnt matter in the ICO phase
[11/3/2014 6:16:33 PM] crypto.gekko: That doesn't make sense to me
[11/3/2014 6:16:34 PM] David Zimbeck: you guys can just make a lot of BTC off the hype
[11/3/2014 6:16:48 PM] crypto.gekko: we could, sure. but that's not what this is about

The gist is this, i was accusing Gekko of trying to use my name to hype the coin. But he insisted otherwise. I was trying to make sure he was not lying to me. But in reality he was lying.

He was absolutely trying to make money off my name.

[12/6/2014 5:32:31 PM] Gekko: As funny as it is to fuck with your ego, I've got other fish to fry. It's been a pleasure to rape you. Glad I could make a few bucks on your head

Dont get me started on Gekko/Ryan.  He is arguably worse than Bob.

My convos with him were to try and find out if he was telling the truth. I never liked the guy. But Steven assured me he was just overzealous. I have private convos with Steven expressing my concern. But it was too late. Gekko already threw my name all over the coin. They already started the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: