Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread - page 11. (Read 52749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I guess they will try to pump it and then dump it at 300 satos

But you have nothing to worry about. Zimbeck the Turd will "protect" you all the way...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Remainder for those who insist on not wanting to keep track:

-- The chinese crooks, Lin and "Steven", still own around 400 MILLION coins

-- Zimbeck the Turd still owns 100 MILLION coins. He also has collected around 300 BTC so far.

-- Bob the Rat and Ryan the Weasel, not only have walked away with roughly 1,000 BTC altogether ALREADY, but the still hold approximately 40 MILLION coins.

Do with this info whatever you please. You are dealing IN ALL CASES, with the worst scum on the face of Planet Earth.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
The investors are still owed what they paid for and luckily Zimbeck and apparently a few other folks with integrity understand that.....
I know this sounds starry-eyed and naive if you're more pessimistically inclined. It's also perfectly understandable that people are currently out for blood. But please try to get your justice in a way that doesn't obstruct an attempt to salvage this.

+1 !

Also, this time round at least he'll know who his friends and enemies are Wink

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

@dzimbeck

Why do you chose to continue working on this bitbay disaster project? pull out and rebrand it in the future with a team of you choise.

On the contrary !

All this madness is publicity money could not buy. Start another coin and it will fade into oblivion as boring as hell. Bitbay has been born in a baptism of fire and can go from here onto great things. Sure, it might put some people off at first but crypto was never for the faint of heart anyway.

It isn't like Gox where the offering turned out to be hollow. The tech here is still real and has substantial potential - there's just a whole load of blood on the carpet in the management room that's all but that will give the coin a unique background and zeal if it's able to survive it.

Exactly. In the end investors paid to see a product so they're in their rights to expect a product. As far as I understand Zimbeck isn't holding the money anyway, at least not nearly enough to reimburse the investors if that was even a practical option.

The investors are still owed what they paid for and luckily Zimbeck and apparently a few other folks with integrity understand that.

The exchange still on the table and once that's up it's infamy can even be a boon.

I know this sounds starry-eyed and naive if you're more pessimistically inclined. It's also perfectly understandable that people are currently out for blood. But please try to get your justice in a way that doesn't obstruct an attempt to salvage this.

There are some big wallets in the top list. These people lost big time and they probably want to see the thiefs hanging from a much higher tree than you. But that doesn't mean these people would give up the chance for recovery for that.
legendary

@dzimbeck

Why do you chose to continue working on this bitbay disaster project? pull out and rebrand it in the future with a team of you choise.

On the contrary !

All this madness is publicity money could not buy. Start another coin and it will fade into oblivion as boring as hell. Bitbay has been born in a baptism of fire and can go from here onto great things. Sure, it might put some people off at first but crypto was never for the faint of heart anyway.

It isn't like Gox where the offering turned out to be hollow. The tech here is still real and has substantial potential - there's just a whole load of blood on the carpet in the management room that's all but that will give the coin a unique background and zeal if it's able to survive it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Still waiting for the organizational flow-chart of shame Tongue
legendary
I dont believe its true. If I had that kind of money I wouldve gone for some pretty chicks, not the ugly ones in this picture.

Thats a bit below the belt is it not ? No need to get personal about innocent civilians caught up in this mess.
Activity: 406

I dont believe its true. If I had that kind of money I wouldve gone for some pretty chicks, not the ugly ones in this picture.

Cheesy
Activity: 584
Merit: 500

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

@dzimbeck

This. If he is legit he should return the BTC he earned and try and compensate the investors a little. Then he should declare this dead.

So is anyone running this show now? Dev gone?

everything is ok. david says the chinese mobsters are on board an believe in the coin.

Everythings ok, except that most of the BTC is gone, reputation is in tatters and the investors are trying to flee.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Re-reading these ANNs I had I bit of deja vu.

In BlackCoin thread David has been talking about coding something revolutionary for months. From early spring on I think, before he named it BlackHalo and told what it actually is.

I remember cause I considered all that ramblings of a crazy hobo. Grin But then he proved me wrong with the release.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

https://twitter.com/RyanPWright

The level of backstabbing and deception here is mind boggling.

Not much to it. He did all those things. He has Lin and Steven (the chinese guys from Bter) in his pocket. For fucks sake they created a coin ran it on Bter and bought a lot of its own ICO to defraud Bter's investers. This isn't a lie. It's a proven and admitted fact by Zimbeck and crew.  What kind of cheese are you guys smoking to not get that?

Also he claim he created Black Halo. Well read this coins page from August? Before Black Halo and Bitbay. http://bitxbay.ws/ It's called BitXbay yes notice the X in it. It's not this bitbay. It is a coin that they robbbed of "smart contracts" and the over all premise of this bitbay coin down to it's name. BitXbay is a coin project Zimbeck robbed blind of it's created tech and called his own. No credit to it as it is open source and you should site it if you use part or in this completely CLONE it. Yeah all that makes me what to invest more btc than I already wasted on this shit. Wake up people.  Roll Eyes

BlackHalo ANN happened on 25th May in BlackCoin thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6920526

David has been regularly updating the BlackCoin community on his progress. I've never seen more open development in all my time in crypto.

Examples:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/269sgx/almost_done_with_beta/
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/280ucx/update_blackhalo_bitmessage_and_irc/
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/29cbh9/blackhalo_updatenews/

Beta has been released on 4th July.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blackhalo-smart-contracting-client-download-now-happy-independence-day-677280
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/29tmiy/blackhalo_happy_independence_day_download_now/

You, sir, and your puppet accounts, just failed at fudding. Please, do not try again.
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Thing is that it is David and Bob and Gekkos ladies in that pic. So Yeah he really was parting it up. All that BTC for a clone and scam coin. David Zimbeck that is so shameful. Partying with the same people you demonize for doing what you did?

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
/lurkmode off

One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to couch the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

Look into that all you want guys but I think it tells alot.

/lurkmode on

Bob changed the password on the "official thread" according to his friend Tor. I'm going to assume that was the truth.

So the obvious attempt lacks any sophistication.

I'm not going to babysit this anymore. Adios.

I edited that post while you responded.

ALSO you guys investigating this need to make a organizational block chart of the players and their paid shills. A thread should be made for the team of shills for future reference. It takes time to make senior accounts. a list of sold accounts would help this site a ton as well.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-organization-chart-9b51f667-11b7-4971-a757-a08a36684ee6

Like with the mob. This is getting volitile

Thank you, i can get full compliance on that from members of Bobs team who got hurt who have personally told me they will help. This ends here. Thank you so much for your help. Ive got lots of BitBay to bring in on bounties for the participation in anyone from bitcointalk if this continues. If you own or have a schill account, it would be very wise to stop also so you dont get dragged into the mess. It just aint worth it fellas.

Its nice to see this thread is relatively quiet now. I will honor my agreement and not mention you guys in my official statement if it stays that way from schill accounts.

This way, i can continue doing what i love, running an honest business. Something im willing to back up 100%
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

everything is ok. david says the chinese mobsters are on board an believe in the coin.
legendary
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
More Jerry Springer shit and no posting of the bay & bitcoin addresses.

Anything to keep investors eyes off the ball apparently.

Im compiling everything have some patience.

lol maybe just maybe you should be fixing the back door in the BitBay wallet instead of playing private eye? naaahhhh that would take some coding skills. pro tip Z, try fiver.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

LOL... they been asking for days/weeks..

What's so hard about posting some real numbers and addys...

I did... and it only took me 3 clicks!! so about 10 seconds!!!

Ohh I get it.. you gottta hide coins first, hide sells and all that.

You're a #Fail... you cant compile wallets, cant add patches... cant even code!!

#Failure #Loser #Liar #Loner #Megalomaniac #GodComplex

legendary
/lurkmode off

One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to couch the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

Look into that all you want guys but I think it tells alot.

/lurkmode on

Bob changed the password on the "official thread" according to his friend Tor. I'm going to assume that was the truth.

So the obvious attempt lacks any sophistication.

I'm not going to babysit this anymore. Adios.

I edited that post while you responded.

ALSO you guys investigating this need to make a organizational block chart of the players and their paid shills. A thread should be made for the team of shills for future reference. It takes time to make senior accounts. a list of sold accounts would help this site a ton as well.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-organization-chart-9b51f667-11b7-4971-a757-a08a36684ee6

Like with the mob. This is getting volatile
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Pages:
Jump to: