Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread - page 12. (Read 52720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
hers is the addy that was used to send me my payment for marketing...

13h3WoCnqYAP8cSF4J8bRke59EKNXKCGoK

I believe the sending addy was a bter cold wallet... Im sure anyone who can trace transactions on the blockchain will see more movement from that addy to....

should be a few payments of 171 btc somewhere...

good luck.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
More Jerry Springer shit and no posting of the bay & bitcoin addresses.

Anything to keep investors eyes off the ball apparently.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
legendary
legendary
LMAO.. watching that loser david try to make this right and attacking everyone in this thread is bringing tears to my eyes! DAVID... you're a megalomaniac with no friends living in a third world country trying to hire devs to build a marketpkace... I though you were a genius coder??? what happened... forgot how to code?

LMAO..

DAVID ZIMBECK IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON THE FORUMS.... BIGGER THEN TRENDON SHAVERS..

AT LEAST TRENDON SPENT SOME OF HIM MONEY ON THE INVESTORS HE SCREWED.

GOOD LUCK DIGGING YOURSELF OUTA THIS ONE!

See you oin a few days with more chat logs.

laterzzzzz
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
/lurkmode off

One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to couch the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

Look into that all you want guys but I think it tells alot.

/lurkmode on

Bob changed the password on the "official thread" according to his friend Tor. I'm going to assume that was the truth.

So the obvious attempt lacks any sophistication.

I'm not going to babysit this anymore. Adios.

I edited that post while you responded.

ALSO you guys investigating this need to make a organizational block chart of the players and their paid shills. A thread should be made for the team of shills for future reference. It takes time to make senior accounts. a list of sold accounts would help this site a ton as well.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-organization-chart-9b51f667-11b7-4971-a757-a08a36684ee6

My friend can you help with this? Im willing to do a bounty for it. Its my full time job to code, not babysit. PM me.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
/lurkmode off

One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to couch the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

/lurkmode on

Bob changed the password on the "official thread" according to his friend Tor. I'm going to assume that was the truth.

I edited that post while you responded.

ALSO you guys investigating this need to make a organizational block chart of the players and their paid shills. A thread should be made for the team of shills for future reference. It takes time to make senior accounts. a list of sold accounts would help this site a ton as well.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-organization-chart-9b51f667-11b7-4971-a757-a08a36684ee6
legendary
/lurkmode off

/lurkmode on

legendary
legendary
legendary
/lurkmode off

@dzimbeck

Why do you chose to continue working on this bitbay disaster project? pull out and rebrand it in the future with a team of you choise.

Maybe because some of what he says is true? If he pulls and doesn't deliver than it shows he is indeed a complete POS. And that ain't proof of stake.

ALSO:
One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to coach the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

Look into that all you want guys but I think it tells alot.  BTW I have no horse in this race or any investment other than wanting crypto to succeed for the betterment of the poor people of world

/lurkmode on
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
David stole the code from here:

[Suspicious link removed]/

Looks like Ryan got doxxed:

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/wright/ryan/s26/4027022430/

"Crypto-Steve" in all the chat logs is now " BitBay Dev" in the the new thread.

Can this get any more sleazy?Huh

Suspicious link removed... lol. Thats not Ryan. He was from California and lives in Taipei Taiwan. Dont hide buddy thats what bugs do.

Give your coins back Ryan

Yea, i notice you are cherry picking your answers. Not saying anything about your chinese mobster buddies controlling the new thread. And you are right -  that link is suspicious. Very suspicious. Seems to show you stole the code for Halo. And the same day it gets posted, you take the Bay Code out of Github.

let's see, controlled by the chinese mob, in control of several different block chains ..... hmmmm..... i just can't figure out what the problem with this is.
legendary
What makes the posts more funny is how unintelligent they are. Diabolic? Manipulator? Nice choice of names captain obvious.

Roll Eyes

I'm not sure there is a point in bothering with this thread.

Damn it, you got me all figured out. I'm Ryan Gentle / Ryan Kennedy / Ryan Wright / Just another reason for you to keep dodging the real answers. You couldn't be more right Zimbeck, I have a feeling this is only the beginning.

By the way, several crypto currency lawyers are already looking into you and your "team". Heard of MintPal?

Yeah sure im happy to show them chat logs. Send me the lawyers and Ryan and Bob can go to jail. Wonderful.

I'm still working on BitBay so will be honoring my agreement. Not much left to say. This thread is a disgrace and a toxic wasteland. Will be doing a full statement momentarily. Wayback engine/Facebook themselves can get Ryans facebook profile in a case like this. By the way. And Bobs new home and IP address were already leaked, released. Ryan be careful man. Just stop and move on with your life. I have had other people give me more info on you already. You too Bob just move on. Enjoy the holidays, bugger off.
legendary

Suspicious link removed... lol. Thats not Ryan. He was from California and lives in Taipei Taiwan. Dont hide buddy thats what bugs do.

Give your coins back Ryan
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

@dzimbeck

Why do you chose to continue working on this bitbay disaster project? pull out and rebrand it in the future with a team of you choise.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
BTG CEO
The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

https://twitter.com/RyanPWright

The level of backstabbing and deception here is mind boggling.

No shit head (i lost money in this) and since David is still here trying to sort things, i figure why should'nt everyone be named that way we may actually get somewhere..... Lmao you sound a little upset about this?

Guess what? I could not give a fuck
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What makes the posts more funny is how unintelligent they are. Diabolic? Manipulator? Nice choice of names captain obvious.

Roll Eyes

I'm not sure there is a point in bothering with this thread.

Damn it, you got me all figured out. I'm Ryan Gentle / Ryan Kennedy / Ryan Wright / Just another reason for you to keep dodging the real answers. You couldn't be more right Zimbeck, I have a feeling this is only the beginning.

By the way, several crypto currency lawyers are already looking into you and your "team". Heard of MintPal?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

legendary
There is no point in bothering with bitbay any more either lol... Everyone knows you are just puppet with the strings being pulled now.

thats not true, im getting BTC into a joint account and doing what i can.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
There is no point in bothering with bitbay any more either lol... Everyone knows you are just puppet with the strings being pulled now.
Pages:
Jump to: