Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 105. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Still dumping ;/ Around 100-105 and still someone is selling. Glad I sold big part of my bag ~140 Smiley

That way we'll be in perma double digits....
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Lol noobs just got bought out all the way up to 140 sats. I can't believe folks sold into my buys around 80 Smiley

Hahaha same, I got it at 82 Smiley

Yep! only stupid people buy this above 100sat!  Smiley
Activity: 392
Good thing I managed to touch the last cheap coins Smiley

While it might be a little premature to say those were "the last cheap coins" IMO, that price spike on heavy volume is definitely a good indicator.  Price is likely to settle and drop on low volume in the interim however.

Congrats on the buys though - I didn't score any at 80, but picked up 600K at the 4 levels above that (100,95,90,85). Still have more set - and some sells at higher levels obviously - to see what I catch tonight.  I've got enough BAY now for my needs, but if it drops again - I average down even more and increase holdings... and if it takes off like a rocket while I'm not looking, then I lock in some profits and help distribute some cheaper coins for those late to the party.  Either way works for me.  Of course, I have most of my BAY off-market but gotta play while the market is hot. Wink

EDIT - lol I totally forgot about BTER... I had a buy go through on there at 82... one above low for the day.  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
the twitter website link is pointing at the old site.

same with coinmarketcap
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
the twitter website link is pointing at the old site.
Activity: 602
Syscoin first decentralized anon market EVER eat that lol YES IT IS ANON i2p

All decentralised exchanges are in the same rocket. The more successful one of them is the more people will get familiar with the concept. I'm a Blackcoin fan at heart but if any of the decentralised exchanges launches right then I'm already happy.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
This coin makes very cool waves and looks promising for the future. Keep up the good work guys. I had some doubts before the ICO was starting but dev team showed they can and they will deliver an very cool product in crypto landscape.

If you are in for the long haul you guys should send your coins to your wallet and let it stake  Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Lol, those trolls/BS spreaders are desperate already, RiverBoatBTC PM-ing me to get my attention to one of his posts Smiley

Can a stupid troll go lower than this? Such an attention whore

lol why am i on your ignore list? i have never spoken to your or trolled on this forum  Huh
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Lol, those trolls/BS spreaders are desperate already, RiverBoatBTC PM-ing me to get my attention to one of his posts Smiley

Can a stupid troll go lower than this? Such an attention whore
Activity: 236
Lol noobs just got bought out all the way up to 140 sats. I can't believe folks sold into my buys around 80 Smiley

Nice! I missed a 300k buy @ 77 by one goddamn satoshi  Roll Eyes
NOT FUD! FACTS!

What was the price for it? Damn I missed it with couple hours Sad

well, I managed to get around 5kk for ~100 sat.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi Guys

Just a quick heads up to people having booting issues with wallets:

David recommends using file / exit and not the red x. The x does not truly exit the wallet: it merely sends it to the taskbar. Then when people use task manager to kill it, halo processes are still running, complicating reboot.

He is working on a video walk through of the wallet and smart contracts, should be out in the next day or two. Then we can resume the betting competition in style : -)

thanks,

BitBay team
Thanks that should help. Can't wait to get the betting going !!
Activity: 210

What was the price for it? Damn I missed it with couple hours Sad
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

NOT FUD! FACTS!
Activity: 236
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Ok, I have enough now. It's like I bought in a 150 sat ICO now Smiley

See you all at 5kk marketcap
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Hi Guys

Just a quick heads up to people having booting issues with wallets:

David recommends using file / exit and not the red x. The x does not truly exit the wallet: it merely sends it to the taskbar. Then when people use task manager to kill it, halo processes are still running, complicating reboot.

He is working on a video walk through of the wallet and smart contracts, should be out in the next day or two. Then we can resume the betting competition in style : -)

thanks,

BitBay team

Please take care of the OP too

The OP should be rewritten in a more cleaner manner.

- Important information should be posted at the top of the OP, like the new website for example: http://thebitbay.net which looks awesome btw. It is hard to find the new website info this thread.
- A smaller logo
- useless print screens, for example the block explorer print screen https://chainz.cryptoid.info, is taking lots of space and it's really useless
- download should be moved at the top, under more important information like coin specs (supply, tech, etc)

Always write the things by their importance:

1. Information (Website, facebook, twitter)
2. Coin tech specs
3. Download links
4. About
5. FAQ
6. Explained tech (decentralized exchange, smart contracts, etc)
7. ICO
8. Media coverage
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Total Coin Supply: 1 Billion
- Starting Satoshi Price:
252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300        satoshi -Day 5
Price will go up 1 satoshi every 2 hours on the hour.
- Ticker: BAY
- ICO Starting Date: 11th Nov GMT 13:00
- ICO Conclusion Date: 15th Nov GMT 13:00
- Total BTC limit cap for investors before expiration: 3000 BTC
- 500 btc at completion of ico / delivery of initial wallet. (This threshold has been met.)
- 500 btc at delivery of wallet with integrated smart contracts
- 500 btc at delivery of our decentralized marketplace
Jump to: