Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 106. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
How much was the ICO price of this coin?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
Hi Guys

Just a quick heads up to people having booting issues with wallets:

David recommends using file / exit and not the red x. The x does not truly exit the wallet: it merely sends it to the taskbar. Then when people use task manager to kill it, halo processes are still running, complicating reboot.

He is working on a video walk through of the wallet and smart contracts, should be out in the next day or two. Then we can resume the betting competition in style : -)

thanks,

BitBay team

BitBay in my Vajayjay!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi Guys

Just a quick heads up to people having booting issues with wallets:

David recommends using file / exit and not the red x. The x does not truly exit the wallet: it merely sends it to the taskbar. Then when people use task manager to kill it, halo processes are still running, complicating reboot.

He is working on a video walk through of the wallet and smart contracts, should be out in the next day or two. Then we can resume the betting competition in style : -)

thanks,

BitBay team
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I think Bitbay wil surpass Nxtcoin in couple months. even nextcoinholders wil step over to  bitbay thats for sure

Yes I think this is legitimate. First Bitbay and EQX coin join Blocknet, then real world purposes and finally moon.
Activity: 392
The hype is exactly as useful as the fud. Coins require time to distribute evenly among many holders before it becomes something serious investors are interested in. Without distribution they all risk getting dumped on.

There's only organic growth.

This.
Activity: 142
Let's sort the smart contracts out then price will follow ten fold
Activity: 602
The hype is exactly as useful as the fud. Coins require time to distribute evenly among many holders before it becomes something serious investors are interested in. Without distribution they all risk getting dumped on.

There's only organic growth.
Activity: 154
meow
I think Bitbay wil surpass Nxtcoin in couple months. even nextcoinholders wil step over to  bitbay thats for sure

My ass will also surpass NXT
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 391
Activity: 192
Just bought more myself, let's see where this project goes  Wink
Activity: 602
Well this is rich. All those who've been spamming fud this morning have suddenly turned into Foxfinance market analysts.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Lets monitor the 160 level liquidity.

It was 8.6 BTC when I made that last post. It's now down to 7.8 BTC.

legendary

P.S. If the original launching point for the IPO was unrealistic, where we are now is much more like it.

As a quick comparison, NxT is currently trading at rockbottom which for it is around 5000 Sats. It has the same coin supply as bay (1 Billion). So that makes NxT 52 times more expensive than Bay (or Bay is currently priced at about 2% of NxT).

If you stick 2 BTC in now and Bay only goes to 10% of NxT's marketcap, your looking at a 500% gain right there - ir a gain of 8 BTC on 2.
Activity: 391
ive bought some more bitbay lets prepare for the pump  Grin

crap just to late was buying more at 99 sat  Angry
Activity: 10
Hi Folks,

Has the new wallet been staking ok for everyone?

Thank you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Yep. Oversold - RSI below 30 at 12h, 6h, 1d. Out of BBands at 4h+

https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/bay/btc#s=1o96dzre
Activity: 6
Are you ready for pump guys?  Wink see you at 500 sat  ...

Looks like the appetite for selling dies out at these levels. Volume dwindled away to nothing now & spread gap widening, leaving trading at a standstill for periods.

Not surprising - the 4hr chart fell off a cliff today.  The coin is now well oversold and the snapback is going to take it quite quickly back to 140 - 160 as the bulk of the liquidity remains above those levels.

Last orders at the bar.

If you've been sitting on the sidelines waiting for a bargain on then I suggest people get their a*sses back in now before the snap-back kicks in. The elastic is stretched to limit. Right now you can pick up 2 million bay for about 1.7 BTC.

I don't expect that state of affairs to last very long.

https://i.imgur.com/4v3HdIo.png

https://i.imgur.com/mdnYvUs.png
legendary

Looks like the appetite for selling dies out at these levels. Volume dwindled away to nothing now & spread gap widening, leaving trading at a standstill for periods.

Not surprising - the 4hr chart fell off a cliff today.  The coin is now well oversold and the snapback is going to take it quite quickly back to 140 - 160 as the bulk of the liquidity remains above those levels.

Last orders at the bar.

If you've been sitting on the sidelines waiting for a bargain on then I suggest people get their a*sses back in now before the snap-back kicks in. The elastic is stretched to limit. Right now you can pick up 2 million bay for about 1.7 BTC.

I don't expect that state of affairs to last very long.

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Leave everything to me!
Give up. You are an idiot

Exactly

I don't see your screenshots on how you got it to work smart guy.

In fact, I don't see anybody's - hmm - looks like I'm not the only idiot.

I guess the best advice to date is to "Give up - we all too stupid"

Thanks for the tip.
Jump to: