Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 133. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
cant wait already set up a sell for smart contact with a buyer for a 30 inch snow thrower to be delivered to Toronto Canada once the wallet is available to us hopefully early today  Grin

have a goodBay
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just in case,  i placed my order at 1 sat  Cool
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Looking forward to it! Let's not get too focused on price! This is a long term project so don't get to down hearted if we don't see immediate rise in marketcap.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Hi Everyone

Just a friendly reminder, profanity, personal attacks and fud will be moderated. We appreciate the non-quoting of trolls, it helps keep the thread clean.

We're just waiting on the final builds from David, and we will post : -)

BitBay Team

Good good. Take your time. thanks for an update. Everyone is excited to use some of the functions in new wallet. I know I am.  Smiley
Activity: 1540
Was able to pick up more $BAY at 175 Smiley
Awesome.

I ran out of BTC..looks like I'll miss this cheap coins boat.
Activity: 30
Awesome.

+1 weak hands just make my weekends  Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Awesome.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone

Just a friendly reminder, profanity, personal attacks and fud will be moderated. We appreciate the non-quoting of trolls, it helps keep the thread clean.

BitBay Team

New site and smart contracts have not yet been released ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hi Everyone

BitBay Team

Super, good to hear!

It's unfortunate people will 'fall' for b.s. talk coming fomr 18yr olds behind their computers re. the FUD and selling, but most of us who know what's up will be strong hands with such a coin (which was already announced as a mid-longer term coin).
Activity: 56
Hi Everyone

BitBay Team
Activity: 560
That conspiracy theory still doesn't make sense. Only 500 btc has been transferred to the Bitbay team so far. If they want 500 more they need to show a wallet with working smart contracts.  

That would be like building a rocket ship in order and travel to the moon in order to fake the moon landings on a studio set on the moon. It's just retarded.

Hahaha +1

Yes many people are stupid or trolling.

And more sad to see people falling for their bs.
Activity: 602
That conspiracy theory still doesn't make sense. Only 500 btc has been transferred to the Bitbay team so far. If they want 500 more they need to show a wallet with working smart contracts.  

That would be like building a rocket ship in order and travel to the moon in order to fake the moon landings on a studio set on the moon. It's just retarded.
Activity: 364
WTF happend? 24-hour low 50 satoshi???
Activity: 182
Activity: 658
I'm more intrigued with the upcoming wallet functionality, speed and security than I am with the current price.
ICO ended only 20 days ago and people are already bailing??
Those people are traders... not investors.
Cheers to everyone holding tight and picking up discounted coins.

+1
Activity: 142
Any word on the wallet can't believe people are selling and they haven't even seen wallet yet some people have no patience at all
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Its cool I just bought a bunch of syscoin, I think they will beat you to market and have a better product.
maybe your girlfriend j.peg is intrested in your bullshit investments. run and tell her.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Its cool I just bought a bunch of syscoin, I think they will beat you to market and have a better product.
Good luck and byebye!!
Activity: 602
There's very little trading volume so with less than 0.1 btc you can already make the whole thing go up or down drastically. It's not very meaningful.
Jump to: