Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 134. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Its cool I just bought a bunch of syscoin, I think they will beat you to market and have a better product.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
150 satoshis ... what the hell
'

Its going down more I promise I got a little bit more left.

GTFO you attention whore, you're a cheap poor ass. Stop acting like this

Your part of the reason I sold with you piss poor attitude is not a community or a coin I want to be a part of. Think what you want dude, people like you do a disservice to the community your a part of and I think everyone will agree with that. When a person interested in a coin sees you talking to people like that they just turn away which is what I am doing and investing in another coin. I invest I do not trade, I invest in innovation and a strong community that supports it.  There is a couple of good members here from what I can see but the members that are doing a disservice to this coin are way higher in numbers.
poor you. get a life sensible fuckhead.
Activity: 170
Seems I missed some really cheap coins  Huh
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 994
BTC

Sold off, was not happy with what I was told and the way I was treated sorry.
 Roll Eyes  lol how old are you? this is like me selling my yum stock for a huge loss because the cashier at kfc pissed me off.  this is a forum with people that would make nigerian scammers look like pope john paul.  and you base your decisions on how these people treat you?   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Funny to see a herring trying to act like a whale on trex atm.
Time for some popcorn Tongue
Activity: 224
'

Your part of the reason I sold with you piss poor attitude is not a community or a coin I want to be a part of. Think what you want dude, people like you do a disservice to the community your a part of and I think everyone will agree with that. When a person interested in a coin sees you talking to people like that they just turn away which is what I am doing and investing in another coin. I invest I do not trade, I invest in innovation and a strong community that supports it.  There is a couple of good members here from what I can see but the members that are doing a disservice to this coin are way higher in numbers.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
legendary
I'm more intrigued with the upcoming wallet functionality, speed and security than I am with the current price.
ICO ended only 20 days ago and people are already bailing??
Those people are traders... not investors.
Cheers to everyone holding tight and picking up discounted coins.
You take the words out of my mouth. It shows me once more how mistrustful crypto enthousiasts have become after all those scams.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
'

Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Loving this...some idiot typing 50 instead of 500 for sell order Smiley))))
Activity: 182
I'm more intrigued with the upcoming wallet functionality, speed and security than I am with the current price.
ICO ended only 20 days ago and people are already bailing??
Those people are traders... not investors.
Cheers to everyone holding tight and picking up discounted coins.

Activity: 460

Sold off, was not happy with what I was told and the way I was treated sorry.

welcome to my ignore list Mr. troll

btw i wish i were on rex to buy low!!!!!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
If I take a look at the Rich List, I see that 3 BTC is peanuts and so I'm not impressed at all with a temporary downward trend in price.
Do you really think it is temporary dowanward trend or it is the end of show i saw 55 sat per 1 bay and the buy order is too small in bittrex.

we have a wallet with smart contracts coming...
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If I take a look at the Rich List, I see that 3 BTC is peanuts and so I'm not impressed at all with a temporary downward trend in price.
Do you really think it is temporary dowanward trend or it is the end of show i saw 55 sat per 1 bay and the buy order is too small in bittrex.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Could also be a hacked account, so check your accounts  Cool
legendary
Activity: 994
BTC
i am just sorry i missed that, wish i had set some low buy orders  Cry
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
If I take a look at the Rich List, I see that 3 BTC is peanuts and so I'm not impressed at all with a temporary downfall in price.

Yep. Piss in the snow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

just  guy dumping and then price gets to normal.

Nothing spectacular at all.
legendary
Jump to: