Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 186. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
Smart Contracts are in NXT, Ethereum and Bitshares also and the decentrilized market place is also there. Why then BitBay ?
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
lmfao!! 1 billion coin supply!! this coin is way over priced at the moment, its a safe buy at 10-20 sat not 200-300 sat lol.

NXT has same supply and its worth 4500 SAT.

So your argument is invalid. thank you for playing.

we will see what way this goes, nothing against this coin at all but its very easy for it to be dumped hard with the supply, nxt has been about a good while dont forget and with crypto these days coins are coming and going real fast, pls remember this., ive nothing against this coin but i wont personally be buying atm but wish use good luck.

3000 BTC worth of coins were sold during ICO.

One person doesn't hold half of the market.

Group of people hold the market together.

If one person from that group decides to dump his coins market will still be MORE than stable as you can see if you look at the chart after ICO ended. It's still floating above 200 sat.

I highly doubt that one person is holding more than 200 BTC worth of coins out of 3000

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/#!rich

Ignore first one that is exchange. As you can see coins are divided between many people and it'll be very weird coincidence if 10 top holders decides to dump at the same time causing market to crash.

Bitshares has 2 billion coins and it's trading around 3-4k. This coin has lot of things to offer and more importantly it has the money to implement those things in best way possible.

In other words 200 sat price is bargain and you'll see what I mean once everything is implemented.

Why does any good coin fail after few months? It's not because they aren't great but it's because they don't have capital that is required for proper marketing, development etc. Idea is worthless if you don't have money to back it up. Bitbay is $1.2 million richer than any other coin you'll see in the market. If it hadn't sold that many I would have my doubts but things are going to be great for everyone once they start spending that money in marketing/development etc.

The first 5 are exchange I believe. I remember when we sent them the coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Sorry, but I havn't seen something innovative like this since Blackcoin

Not saying that there isn't innovation here - there is, but out of interest, what did you find "innovative" about Blackcoin ? That it was POS ? That they did some marketing ?

He probably means that and NightTrader or whatever its called,  and smart contracts.

Regardless the main issue is they (both blackcoin and bitbay) are all just releasing closed source at first to support the nsa backing & and establishing nodes.

So go ahead and keep installing this trojan'd crap.

Tinfoil hat much?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Not saying that there isn't innovation here - there is, but out of interest, what did you find "innovative" about Blackcoin ? That it was POS ? That they did some marketing ?

He probably means that and NightTrader or whatever its called,  and smart contracts.

Regardless the main issue is they (both blackcoin and bitbay) are all just releasing closed source at first to support the nsa backing & and establishing nodes.

So go ahead and keep installing this trojan'd crap.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

legendary
Activity: 1176
Another thing. There seems to be a pattern of small investors here spending a lot of time on this thread wringing their hands about whether the price is 10 satoshi up or down, or whether or not the devs "will deliver".

+1

Give the devs a break Smiley. I'm sure they have way more invested in this (time, money, resources) than anyone here

To the devs, is there anything I could maybe help do for the coin in promotion wise?? You can check out my baywatch meme a few pages back hehe Wink PM me if interested. I want to build community for this

Anything and everything our supporters offer is of great appreciation! We love the memes and community efforts. Our promotions team will be focusing more on social media and community outreach over the coming days. We have some Games, Giveaways, Advertising, and even a BAY multipool which are all in the works.

Thanks again for your help, now back to work!

glad to hear that bitbay has promotions team..
because marketing is the most important
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If you don't get in this coin, your dumb..... Sorry, but I havn't seen something innovative like this since Blackcoin. BTW, is there a IRC channel for this coin? Were is everyone hanging out in?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Another thing. There seems to be a pattern of small investors here spending a lot of time on this thread wringing their hands about whether the price is 10 satoshi up or down, or whether or not the devs "will deliver".

+1

Give the devs a break Smiley. I'm sure they have way more invested in this (time, money, resources) than anyone here

To the devs, is there anything I could maybe help do for the coin in promotion wise?? You can check out my baywatch meme a few pages back hehe Wink PM me if interested. I want to build community for this

Yep. People are wetting their pants over every small thing.. OMG COIN IS NOT IN TREX...OMG MARKETPLACE ISN'T LAUNCHED.

People have too much time on their hands. ICO ended 3 days ago and they expect everything to be done and they raise hell because their 1 BTC bucket hasn't turned into 2 BTC within few days of launch. ridiculous really.
On a side note: Bitbay has highest volume on trex right now.  Grin

Sadly this seems to be the case I find for most of the ALT world (aside from a limited amount of coins and communities).  Bay being one I think is good to have a vested interest (and BTC influx) into.  VERY interested to see the positive direction this coin takes (will not even give the FUD the time of day as some of us have grown up BTC to play with).
Activity: 1540
Why do you think it would reach 800 sat when you think it's overpriced at 250 sat?  Huh

I didn't. Another poster challenged the fact that I was posting in good faith and demanded proof of my investment. I thought his challenge was reasonable and created that order in response as a signal. I've since cancelled it.

You haven't sold any

You're still holding 1 btc bucket

You don't think price would reach 800 sat because 250 sat is expensive (according to you) but you won't sell it either?

So, you're just looking for attention in this thread I assume?

+1

Yep. People are wetting their pants over every small thing.. OMG COIN IS NOT IN TREX...OMG MARKETPLACE ISN'T LAUNCHED.

People have too much time on their hands. ICO ended 3 days ago and they expect everything to be done and they raise hell because their 1 BTC bucket hasn't turned into 2 BTC within few days of launch. ridiculous really.

On a side note: Bitbay has highest volume on trex right now.  Grin
Activity: 150
Maybe its me but I wish the price wasn't so locked on and focused on 250-254 range. Who is supplying the market at these dull prices, as soon as they stop the price will rise cause people want this coin. I've had 6 months of staring at the same price for Qora, I can't bear a dull market again.

I hear ya : -)

I think however the price is going to be release-driven on Bay, that is, when the wallet with smart contracts gets released and people get a chance to play with the tech, then the market will respond. The same as we approach the marketplace release - once a few screenshots of the GUI etc start coming out, the market will respond again.

Boring, but fortunate perhaps.  But perhaps better than pump groups playing with our Bay-by. : -)
Activity: 182
We've updated our wallets. These are all the latest certified builds from Crypto Certify to implement our new checkpoint servers to work with our own privkey.

*** Mandatory Wallet Updates (ver. 1.0.0.1) ***

- Windows Automatic Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ysbxbxumyvcs535/BitBay-Automatic-1.0.0.1.zip
- Windows Manual Install: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ea20i9fa64lftf/BitBay-Manual-1.0.0.1.zip
- Mac Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hdi7e7y4gjkvh93/bitbay-qt-1.0.0.1-osx.zip

Please update your wallets immediately to alleviate any issues later down the line.

These updates will be posted to the thread's front page shortly along with our public GitHub address. The smart contract wallet is in development for the next major wallet upgrade!

Bump and excited.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

+1

Anything and everything our supporters offer is of great appreciation! We love the memes and community efforts. Our promotions team will be focusing more on social media and community outreach over the coming days. We have some Games, Giveaways, Advertising, and even a BAY multipool which are all in the works.

Thanks again for your help, now back to work!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Here is a link to our public GitHub account for public vetting of our source code. Thank you for your patience.

- Public GitHub Access: https://github.com/Bitbaydev/bitbay

Excellent, waiting to check this out - thanks for your transparency dev.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Here is a link to our public GitHub account for public vetting of our source code. Thank you for your patience.

- Public GitHub Access: https://github.com/Bitbaydev/bitbay
legendary
Activity: 1106
Maybe its me but I wish the price wasn't so locked on and focused on 250-254 range. Who is supplying the market at these dull prices, as soon as they stop the price will rise cause people want this coin. I've had 6 months of staring at the same price for Qora, I can't bear a dull market again.
legendary
Why do you think it would reach 800 sat when you think it's overpriced at 250 sat?  Huh

I didn't. Another poster challenged the fact that I was posting in good faith and demanded proof of my investment. I thought his challenge was reasonable and created that order in response as a signal. I've since cancelled it.
So, it's obvious that you're in here to make small profit and run away with it.

Why talk shit about "how coin isn't going to do well" when you're one of the people who is damaging it in first place?

First of all, people who trade assets don't "damage" them. They provide much needed liquidity to markets and high volume cryptomarkets are not something anybody complains about.

Secondly, I invest in projects if I think they've got something interesting to offer. If they continue to have a promising roadmap I stay invested, if they don't I'll try to optimise my exit. I don't think any of that's in conflict with the remark that I thought the IPO was overvalued (which is was).

My main point was that it is deceptive to focus on price rather than marketcap. The reason I made that point is that price doesn't take coin supply into account whereas marketcap does. Price doesn't let you "rate" the value of the IPO alongside other already-trading assets whereas marketcap does.

The marketcap of the IPO was about a million dollars. http://coinmarketcap.com. Not ridiculous but still a bit of a challenge to rise from out of the gate. So I put a bitcoin into it rather than 10, that's all I'm saying.

Why do you think it would reach 800 sat when you think it's overpriced at 250 sat?  Huh

legendary
So, it's obvious that you're in here to make small profit and run away with it.

Why talk shit about "how coin isn't going to do well" when you're one of the people who is damaging it in first place?

First of all, people who trade assets don't "damage" them. They provide much needed liquidity to markets and high volume cryptomarkets are not something anybody complains about.

Secondly, I invest in projects if I think they've got something interesting to offer. If they continue to have a promising roadmap I stay invested, if they don't I'll try to optimise my exit. I don't think any of that's in conflict with the remark that I thought the IPO was overvalued (which is was).

My main point was that it is deceptive to focus on price rather than marketcap. The reason I made that point is that price doesn't take coin supply into account whereas marketcap does. Price doesn't let you "rate" the value of the IPO alongside other already-trading assets whereas marketcap does.

The marketcap of the IPO was about a million dollars. http://coinmarketcap.com. Not ridiculous but still a bit of a challenge to rise from out of the gate. So I put a bitcoin into it rather than 10, that's all I'm saying.
sureeee  Cheesy. Aren't you the guy who said Bitbay is overpriced?  Grin

Yes. I am that guy.

Price has been over 250 sat since the first day of ICO. Why did you buy it if you think it's expensive?

Assuming you made a mistake and now you realize it's overpriced. Why the hell is your sell order is at 800 sat? Shouldn't you be selling asap and get the fck out of the market? If it is expensive then price would be going down NOT up. Why are you still holding?

So, it's obvious that you're in here to make small profit and run away with it yet somehow you still think it's expensive?

Long time bay holders would love to see you go away from this thread and the market. Invest your 1 btc bucket in next new coin and move on from here. No point in stressing over it when you don't even have any interest in long term value of the coin.

Jump to: