Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 65. (Read 339472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Just so you know Gekko not only threatened me over the phone in some absolutely sinister ways but in almost every conversation we had. Their threats were relentless, violent and non stop. He is almost worse than Bob these guys were getting on my very last nerve. They paid for a stupid FUD campaign when they should have been WORKING.
how the fuck did you work with these psychos, those chats are fucking insane? i hope you and steven and lin try to fix what they shit on if it can even be mended at this point.. all i can say is wow, i couldn't imagine dealing with people like that

The answer: GREED.

And it looks like greed got the best of all parties involved...

Not me, i was offered the fee up front by steven before it all started. I was also being asked to do a lot of work and give up a critical position for Halo.

They claimed that the funds were going to be combined. BUT in reality they wanted to POCKET their 191 BTC as if they deserved it some fucking how for nothing. And they didnt want to give back. Instead, Gekko fakes a 20K bill and Bob threatens Steven when he thinks its unfair Steven and Lin bought me coins.

David, dd you not know who Bobsurplus is before you got involved with this coin? I dont know why anyone would have expected a different outcome than this, if you partner with Bobsurplus in making a coin.

EDIT: I see you say you didnt know who he was.

It's impossible to not know who bobsurplus was.  Anyone who has been around knows that the guy is a scam artist P&D'r

Im sorry man, im not a trader. I never sell my Blackcoins, im never on the exchanges. I dont go on Bitcointalk. Really, i work hard as hell.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Greedy assholes. All of the involved.
legendary
Just so you know Gekko not only threatened me over the phone in some absolutely sinister ways but in almost every conversation we had. Their threats were relentless, violent and non stop. He is almost worse than Bob these guys were getting on my very last nerve. They paid for a stupid FUD campaign when they should have been WORKING.
how the fuck did you work with these psychos, those chats are fucking insane? i hope you and steven and lin try to fix what they shit on if it can even be mended at this point.. all i can say is wow, i couldn't imagine dealing with people like that

Not me, i was offered the fee up front by steven before it all started. I was also being asked to do a lot of work and give up a critical position for Halo.

They claimed that the funds were going to be combined. BUT in reality they wanted to POCKET their 191 BTC as if they deserved it some fucking how for nothing. And they didnt want to give back. Instead, Gekko fakes a 20K bill and Bob threatens Steven when he thinks its unfair Steven and Lin bought me coins.

David, dd you not know who Bobsurplus is before you got involved with this coin? I dont know why anyone would have expected a different outcome than this, if you partner with Bobsurplus in making a coin.

Buddy, I knew who STEVEN was. A really nice guy named Raul contacted me via email and said he will give me 100BTC and 10% of Bitbay which he will buy up with his own BTC. I didnt care for the Bay so much but the BTC I felt would help push my developement.

And its not my fault that this space is so incestuous that i had to run Halo out of pocket for a YEAR.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I think the point is David did not know Bob was involved in the project, and Steve was new to the scene and didnt know about Bobs history.  Its fair to say, from what I understand Bob actually scammed the dev team and the investors.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

It's impossible to not know who bobsurplus was.  Anyone who has been around knows that the guy is a scam artist P&D'r
Activity: 60
I dropped the cookies.

This sums up this coin and my investment in. Thanks a fucking lot fuck tards Angry
legendary
"qawzsx"  
I hope you remember our kind discussion about Zimbeck and whether he should have known who he was working for. I assume you regret every single word now. This story now demonstrates how stupid you must be in order to defend his position all the time. He did a huge mistake and I expected something like this to happen. Of course, I couldn't know it would end like this. But Bobsurplus is one of those guys who has crossed a lot of lines in the past and I am wondering how Zimbeck can say that he found out about Bob and his attitudes just recently... But whatever, Zimbeck still seems to be one of the better guys. Cooperating with Bob was just fucking stupid because Bob has a shitty reputation (if any) and Zimbeck could only harm himself and not gain anything from working together with someone who might be put in jail one day.

Best regards

That is a FACT. I'm sorry i didnt know who these scumbags where. I tried my best to protect the project. Its true they did split the money but i couldnt understand why they would just run and pocket it without contributing to developement.

And they wanted "screenshots of Halo" do they realize im building the software that i busted my god damn ass to make???

These guys have the nerve to call me unreliable? And threaten me???
Activity: 88
This ICO was complete at 300 sats, it now went down to an ATL of 46 sats, this coin has failed the community and all who invested in it. There is no point in even holding this anymore.
Activity: 245

legendary
So Bobsurplus created this coin to get 2000 btc ICO?? (He put in 1000btc of his own)

Damn.

RIP BAY 'investors'. You guys got ripped off.

David Zimbeck... I don't know what the hell you expected by getting in bed with Bobsurplus' group. What did you think would happen?Huh

Bter owner involved in this coin as well?

Damn.

Bobsurplus please leave crypto . You are a cancer to crypto.

I DIDNT KNOW WHO HE WAS. AND I WAS HIRED BY STEVEN. NOT BOB.

Bob just drifted in with his friend to take BTC from the project. They lied and said they would help contribute their share towards the developement.

I almost smashed my hand through the wall when i saw the size of the dev fund.

They had the nerve to send a 20K coin build bill. WITHOUT ASKING FOR APPROVAL. Wait until you see this.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You think thats bad? You should have heard them on the phone. It was unbearable. I wanted to send a lawyer to these jerks.

Their theats were constant. All they wanted was money from their own project just like a couple of evil vultures.

You are being very strong, I congratulate you on that. I was really anti bay but just reading all those interactions between you and those psychos I see that the only person that was actually doing work was you, steven and lin while the other psychos just went around screaming for more money.  
legendary

Activity: 245
So Bobsurplus created this coin to get 2000 btc ICO?? (He put in 1000btc of his own)

Damn.

RIP BAY 'investors'. You guys got ripped off.

David Zimbeck... I don't know what the hell you expected by getting in bed with Bobsurplus' group. What did you think would happen?Huh

Bter owner involved in this coin as well?

Damn.

Bobsurplus please leave crypto . You are a cancer to crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

I take my hat off to you David, you have the full support and respect of this community for putting up with these type of people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
well the network weight dramatically dropped so my stakes will be higher.....lolz
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

I take my hat off to you David, you have the full support and respect of this community for putting up with these type of people.
+1k
Activity: 406

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

You think thats bad? You should have heard them on the phone. It was unbearable. I wanted to send a lawyer to these jerks.

Their theats were constant. All they wanted was money from their own project just like a couple of evil vultures.
Im sure they will end up in prison with "business" ethics like that. The place is full of strong arm enthusiasts..
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

short question; why didnt you mention it before?
Activity: 60
I dropped the cookies.
Epic crypto train wreck.

Indeed. This is a burning epic crypto train wreck going down in a rig of fire.
Pages:
Jump to: