Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg - page 13. (Read 541841 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 109

Im not sure how you have time to visit here piston...you must be so busy with that mad roller coaster ride called wild beast block....lol.
saying that I don't wish to put any coin down......that's your weird occupation.

but...it was funny...i'll give ya that.
You make a valid point. I'll give you that! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
I am selling all my coins at market price.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

Latoken will be back up and we are still working on stuff. If you want a buyer posted a dde contract on the market client or go on Latoken when it reopens. We have more aces up our sleeve still... this project is very much alive.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am selling all my coins at market price.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

legendary
Good meme, however we will see who has the last laugh.  Roll Eyes

When the smoke clears from the new defi lending bubble only the real projects will remain standing. The peg works without collateral, if the masses don't see the value in that yet then that doesn't change anything. In fact, it says more about them than it does about the project. Plus there is a lot more we can do to get this moving.
Activity: 50
Im not sure how you have time to visit here piston...you must be so busy with that mad roller coaster ride called wild beast block....lol.
saying that I don't wish to put any coin down......that's your weird occupation.

but...it was funny...i'll give ya that.
Activity: 304
Merit: 109
Guys, LATOKEN has finally found the bug. They are working with Yshurik to fix
Getting close to being able to trade again!
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!

You're very funny Honda  Grin,  but Bitbay is not melting, it will rise up again like the Phoenix!!!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Looks like it vanished even from Coinmarketcap.

Did they close this project?

This project will never close, this is temporary downtime, don't worry everything will return to normal soon.
Looks like it vanished even from Coinmarketcap.

Did they close this project?
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Has selling of Bitbay stopped completely? I have just checked today, and not even LATOKEN seems to have them on their platform?

Any news?

Latoken still under maintenance, they should be back up soon.  Cool
Has selling of Bitbay stopped completely? I have just checked today, and not even LATOKEN seems to have them on their platform?

Any news?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
It depends on the liquidity chart. It's possible that Latoken has more premium coins. It depends on when you deposited those coins on Latoken as well, how premium were they? If you purchased reserve it depends on who you bought it from, how premium/fast did those coins convert?

The only difference between Latoken and the wallet is the exchange does what's called "liquidity mixing" where for a smoother trading experience a user who buys liquid will have a share in the total liquidity pool for the users at that moment who are also liquid. This prevents a user from accidentally buying sub-premium liquidity because they can't see a users liquidity distribution chart. The reserve however is very specific and it's somewhat random the reserve quality you buy from a reserve seller. Although I suspect most of the reserve is premium because of people who deposited later with a better set of liquid coins.

So please I want you to take a look at the send tab and then activate coin select. Then look at all the inputs you can possibly spend. You will notice each input has a liquidity chart. If you click on that chart you can see that each chart is different and the amount of coins distributed is different for each index. You can also see these charts on the block explorer too.

So this is PEG which lock all my funds? Again yours screen is from some testnet or different time of block? So if now others will vote for inflate (I'll round it out every 200 blocks to 4 hours)... Need down 100 indexes to make some coins avaiable. If everyone will contantly vote inflate and wanna get 711 index PEG. 100 indexes x 4 hours = 400 hours. 400/24=16,6 days of voting? Others agree with these rules?

At index 1 its about 100 BAY for liquidity. With current index 811 its 0 BAY

Btw Latoken exchange have already closed trades for BAY already for 4 days. Even support couldnt credit me monthly locked reserved BAY.

Lets imagine when will comes some investor with 10 BTC. He will be not even able buy since actual trading situation and if yes he will be not even transfer them to his personal wallet and if yes it will be automatically locked.

legendary
HALO v2.5. has no connections/ is it possible to add them manually?

You should check your network settings to make sure you allowed it access to private/public networks. Also you can get a list of nodes from chainz.cryptoid.info
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
HALO v2.5. has no connections/ is it possible to add them manually?
legendary
The pegging works by balancing the wallet amounts based on present liquidity and votes, so depending on what the people want and the liquidity of Bitbay forces the coins in reserve to keep price stable. The reason you cannot see the trading on Latoken is because Bitbay is presently under maintenance, don't worry trading will resume soon.

I thought PEG is for whole network. Then why im my personal wallet I see BAY(R) 1059 and BAY(L) just 0.53? When I compare it with Latoken exchange I had almost same reserved BAY value 1016 and for liquidity 10 BAY. That means Latoken exchange have different rules or wallet?

It depends on the liquidity chart. It's possible that Latoken has more premium coins. It depends on when you deposited those coins on Latoken as well, how premium were they? If you purchased reserve it depends on who you bought it from, how premium/fast did those coins convert?

The only difference between Latoken and the wallet is the exchange does what's called "liquidity mixing" where for a smoother trading experience a user who buys liquid will have a share in the total liquidity pool for the users at that moment who are also liquid. This prevents a user from accidentally buying sub-premium liquidity because they can't see a users liquidity distribution chart. The reserve however is very specific and it's somewhat random the reserve quality you buy from a reserve seller. Although I suspect most of the reserve is premium because of people who deposited later with a better set of liquid coins.

So please I want you to take a look at the send tab and then activate coin select. Then look at all the inputs you can possibly spend. You will notice each input has a liquidity chart. If you click on that chart you can see that each chart is different and the amount of coins distributed is different for each index. You can also see these charts on the block explorer too.

Bitbay is the Future!!!
The pegging works by balancing the wallet amounts based on present liquidity and votes, so depending on what the people want and the liquidity of Bitbay forces the coins in reserve to keep price stable. The reason you cannot see the trading on Latoken is because Bitbay is presently under maintenance, don't worry trading will resume soon.

I thought PEG is for whole network. Then why im my personal wallet I see BAY(R) 1059 and BAY(L) just 0.53? When I compare it with Latoken exchange I had almost same reserved BAY value 1016 and for liquidity 10 BAY. That means Latoken exchange have different rules or wallet?

It is for the whole network, same system on exchange as wallet.

Bitbay is the Future!!!
Hello,

can I ask how that PEG works? Latoken/exchanges have different wallet like others people?

At Latoken had 1016 BAY Reserved fund I got after some time transfered 10 BAY to liquidity fund.

Here is screen from Latoken:

Now lets look to my personal wallet.

Reserved BAY 1059 and avaiable for liquidity just 0.53 BAY?

Anyone else is able trade at Latoken exchange? Im getting only empty page when I search for BAY.

Hello,

can I ask how that PEG works? Latoken/exchanges have different wallet like others people?

At Latoken had 1016 BAY Reserved fund I got after some time transfered 10 BAY to liquidity fund.

Here is screen from Latoken:

Now lets look to my personal wallet.

Reserved BAY 1059 and avaiable for liquidity just 0.53 BAY?

Anyone else is able trade at Latoken exchange? Im getting only empty page when I search for BAY.
Pages:
Jump to: